Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... (46923 Views)

Using Your Wedding Pics As BBM DP / Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are You Ready? / Whose Responsibility Is It To Choose Wedding Date? Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by flipboss(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2015
Just coincidence joor. attachi too much for naija undecided
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2015
every disappointment is a blessing

1 Like

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by dharn10(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2015
lol
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by femmy2010(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2015
Very funny scenario .
I simply deem it a coincidence .
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Youngzedd(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2015
I don port Oooo.
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Mishydoo(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2015
[size=17pt]...THY BOO IS NOT THY BOO...SAYS THY lord grin grin [/size]
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 10, 2015
Pls android gurus i need ya help ....my play store keep closin persistently.... www.nairaland.com/2140022/play-store-pls..fone-gurus
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by jsunex(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2015
It could b coincident nah.. Nah to postpone again oo
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Bryancrox(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2015
.ma
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by OracleMxNelson(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2015
[size=40pt]IT IS A SIGN FROM JEGA[/size]
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by donigspain(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2015
What a topic!
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by OgologoDimkpa: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2015
Better run for your life else your marriage may end up being like Buhari's forged certificate embarassed
FAKE and OLUWOLE in nature grin

GEJ till 2019!!

1 Like

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by holyokoto(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2015
HAHAHAHA What a coincident, something scary is warning
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Burger01(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2015
Better bone the wedding for now smiley
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Ephemmm: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2015
Nothing good comes easy; do not blame each other...

Why can't you blame unorganized, clueless, ineptitude and primitive administration who made an arrangement being outsourced to military, but implemented by INEC? I mean an administration that want to solve problem it cannot solve for six years within four weeks.

If not lack of good organization and nativity exhibit on the part of those governing us, how will intending couples cancelled an invitations twice after it has been circulated to the invitees?

You are not the only one in the shoe, this has affected programs of many religion organizations and private individuals too.

Human timetable may change like INEC timetable, but timetable of God for our lives will never change: op, do not be dismayed as He will fulfil his plans at the appointed time.

Let's pray for more organized regime than this: my father's land can be better than this honezly...
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by endymetrix(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2015
chaircover:
Yes its telling the lady to find someone better cool cheesy
You are wicked o! grin
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by 9jahubcom(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2015
ok oh
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by bolliejay(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2015
He speaks in parables lol
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by dammywapes(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2015
Everybody might not believe this , those words on that pic actually happen to someone in my working place.

1 Like

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by WYMAN(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2015
engllishmart:
can we just leave dis topic and focus on how to Bleep some black bushy wet mature cuntt, you go enjoy am die! Just lick the clit0ris
[size=25pt]why are you impersonating some one,who did nothing wronge to u, in such a bad light.

I almost tought,this is englishsmart,only to check ur moniker properlly and spot the differenc,

Guyz please beware of this guy,he his not the real englishsmart.
Check his moniker well and see the "ll" in his englishsmart

This is assasination of character..hard earned..
I tink suen should look into this,cos it will be had for ppl to spot the differenc.while they mistake this troll for the real englishsmart[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by abokiigbo: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2015
no big deal , its just pure coincidence which happens from time to time.
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by sweetbaby22(f): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2015
engllishmart:
can we just leave dis topic and focus on how to Bleep some black bushy wet mature cuntt, you go enjoy am die! Just lick the clit0ris

you are really sick
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by j4sure(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Its blessing in disguise,it means,pray well abt ur spouse. She/he something hiding frm u
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by unite4real: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
IT CANNOT BE TRUE BECAUSE THE OLD DATE OF FEBRUARY 14 HAD BEEN ANNOUNCED FOR OVER A YEAR NOW. DOES IT MEAN THE WEDDING DATE WAS FIXED MORE THAN A YEAR AGO?

1 Like

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by endymetrix(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ephemmm:
Nothing good comes easy; do not blame each other...

Why can't you blame unorganized, clueless, ineptitude and primitive administration who made an arrangement being outsourced to military, but implemented by INEC? I mean an administration that want to solve problem it cannot solve for six years within four weeks.

If not lack of good organization and nativity exhibit on the part of those governing us, how will intending couples cancelled an invitations twice after it has been circulated to the invitees?

You are not the only one in the shoe, this has affected programs of many religion organizations and private individuals too.

Human timetable may change like INEC timetable, but timetable of God for our lives will never change: op, do not be dismayed as He will fulfil his plans at the appointed time.

Let's pray for more organized regime than this: my father's land can be better than this honezly...
Must you add political bias to this You are just too clueless and prejudiced.
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
engllishmart:
Wat da heck do u want 4rm englishmart? u impostor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Man Weds Dead Wife In Ebonyi (find Out Why) / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.