Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,688 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? (12007 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? / Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by whitecat2: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2015
You are ibo, so this is not your problem, let Yoruba sort it out among themselves.

Leave Lagos problem for Lagosians, pay attention to your home town.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by olas24u(f): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2015
anonimi:

Stop believing and spreading APCheat LIES.
Get informed about the best president Nigeria has ever had. Simply visit the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

BTW, how many of Tinubu & Fashola's promise in Lagos state have they fulfilled over the last 16 years

I dey wait oh!

I hope you know i also support GEJ in 2011.The man looks nice and ready to help people ,but he does not know economics .He just made some few people rich leaving a large % of the population poor. Food and Power are very essential in creating wealth
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2015
olas24u:

Buhari is a better candidate.All promises made by Gej were never fulfilled.

With the likes of Tinubu lording over you it is obvious you are not capable of electing credible politicians or of making sound reasonable choices.

Pele.

5 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by anonimi: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2015
olas24u:
I hope you know i also support GEJ in 2011.The man looks nice and ready to help people ,but he does not know economics .He just made some few people rich leaving a large % of the population poor. Food and Power are very essential in creating wealth

Again you have been inundated with APCheat propaganda that has befuddled many into forgetting that the Jonathan/Sambo administration has delivered very well in line with the evidence on ground by HARDWORKING and innovative Nigerians who are eager to create value and earn a living in DIGNITY.
This fundamental foundation work for sustainable steady progressive growth
by the current federal administration is also recognised internationally by those who have condemned our country for so many decades.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077628_BNGI782FMSI1G20150108171624_jpge5bb24791334f05106b071c3170d959d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2085409_hh_jpeg07b0e6e05a4624e7545331a83b844508

To learn more about FAO check here:

http://www.fao.org/home/en/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2015
whitecat2:
You are ibo, so this is not your problem, let Yoruba sort it out among themselves.

Leave Lagos problem for Lagosians, pay attention to your home town.

I am not Igbo.

And for your info most of the infrastructure and revenue that Lagos gets comes from my region.

Stop claiming Lagos and go back to osun.

5 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2015
olas24u:

You are poor because of your own doing and also because your governors refused to do the right thing instead they keep diverting their illegal share if oil revenue to tinubu's pocket.

Mumu your poverty descent has just begun.

Start planting cocoa.

6 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by dridowu: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You are a fool and it is not an insult but a very apt description if you keep defending this criminal and referring others to prosecute him.

Please concentrate on your failed region and keep you noses off the central government and especially other states in the Niger delta as it is obviously clear that you are not capable of electing credible people to govern or represent you among that your criminal electorate.
@bolded 1, like i said earlier keep up your new discovery talent.
@bolded 2, criminal ? Which jury pronounced him as a criminal ? People that will can call criminal are Bode George, Alamaesigha e.t.c though they have been forgiven by oga at the top due to reason best known to him.
You don't expect me to prosecute him since am yet to found something he does wrong. The only person that can prosecute him is that person tha feels Tinubu has done something bad. If a competent court law found him guilty , believe me i will be one of those that will call Tinubu bad names.
I stand for justice, i repeat, i stand for justice .

2 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2015
dridowu:
@bolded 1, like i said earlier keep up your new discovery talent.
@bolded 2, criminal ? Which jury pronounced him as a criminal ? People that will can call criminal are Bode George, Alamaesigha e.t.c though they have been forgiven by oga at the top due to reason best known to him.
You don't expect me to prosecute him since am yet to found something he does wrong. The only person that can prosecute him is that person tha feels Tinubu has done something bad. If a competent court law found him guilty , believe me i will be one of those that will call Tinubu bad names.

Tinubu was convicted in the US by a federal district court for money laundry bothering on proceeds realized from drug peddling in the US.

6 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2015
dridowu:

You stand for criminality.

Yeye.

5 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by dridowu: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Tinubu was convicted in the US by a federal district court for money laundry bothering on proceeds realized from drug peddling in the US.
RevDesmondJuju:

You stand for criminality.
Yeye.
my brother do NOT give yourself unnecessary headache, Tinubu convicted in US for money laundering ? Yet pdp are not using that as a campaign strategy. The only major 9ja politician that is wanted in USA is Buruji Kashamu for drug trafficking , a PDP senatorial aspirant from Ogun State (my state), so all this jargons you are saying is off-point.
I stand for Justice, I repeat I STAND FOR JUSTICE

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
The Janjawiids have scampered off.

Useless touts

5 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by biafranqueen: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
The Janjawiids have scampered off.

Useless touts
Why not and not one of them could answer you proper, this should be on front page Obianocopy and Seun biko! Maybe somebody outside of the paid propagandist can tell us how is it possible that these thieves are the touted men of change?

4 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
Why not and not one of them could answer you proper, this should be on front page Obianocopy and Seun biko! Maybe somebody outside of the paid propagandist can tell us how is it possible that these thieves are the touted men of change?

Courtesy of you highlighting me on this in another thread this morning.

As for the hypocrites, we will still let them know who the real clueless ones are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by biafranqueen: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
@OP:
I am not a Lagos State Indigen, such matters do not really bother me. I don't support personalisation of state properties irrespective of the guise, but is that restricted to Tinubu alone? Let me remind you, it is like you are not aware...

[s]Jonathan approved the transfer of the Senate President and the Speaker of the Representative residence to the incumbents David Mark and Dimeji Bankole repesctively in 2010. Tambawal is residing in a New quarters since taking office. If we probe further we will realise that almost all of them are personalising State properties. This is no justification, it is more reason we need [/s]#Change led by Buhari who has a clean record.
shocked in red

So is that how you call yourself a patriot of Nigeria? Fraudster angry
Buhari could not stop the corruption when he was the oil Minister in fact he was so ignorant to what was going on it plunged the whole system into the corruption pit that Allison found it, fixed it and was even hailed by International community, with the head of the OPEC, your General is a failure! If you never drove a car of course you will have a clean driving record. The man knows nothing about administration, his comprehension level is not pass aim shoot and kill. His management skill is, I trust you because, I trust myself. That does not work in the real world Bros!

5 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Ikengawo: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2015

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Jesusbaby6(f): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
@OP:
This is no justification, it is more reason we need #Change led by Buhari who has a clean record.

How do u know buhari has a clean record? In life, you can only vouch for yourself becos you don't know what is in another man's heart. only God knows.

5 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by biafranqueen: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
dridowu:
my brother do NOT give yourself unnecessary headache, Tinubu convicted in US for money laundering ? Yet pdp are not using that as a campaign strategy. The only major 9ja politician that is wanted in USA is Buruji Kashamu for drug trafficking , a PDP senatorial aspirant from Ogun State (my state), so all this jargons you are saying is off-point.
I stand for Justice, I repeat I STAND FOR JUSTICE
I have red the entire court case. He is not wanted he was convicted and fined. Instead of jail he "cooperated" to infiltrate other rings (aka) snitch and become an economic hit man as Obi the assistant Minister of SI for APC-N/L has pointed out for us this man is out to collect more taxes than the FG .

2 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Bawss1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
I mean I was reading everything the OP was saying till he got to the part where he said Tinubu was a CIA mole...

It's a hot afternoon and it looks like a glass of iced tea will do me some good, I've had enough of wild tales for one day.

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha Allison fix what? Well if it is Jona's JohnThomas that you are referring then I so agree with you but the oil sector is in more comatose since she took over. Aside her looks, all other things in her are worthless.
biafranqueen:
shocked in red

So is that how you call yourself a patriot of Nigeria? Fraudster angry
Buhari could not stop the corruption when he was the oil Minister in fact he was so ignorant to what was going on it plunged the whole system into the corruption pit that Allison found it, fixed it and was even hailed by International community, with the head of the OPEC, your General is a failure! If you never drove a car of course you will have a clean driving record. The man knows nothing about administration, his comprehension level is not pass aim shoot and kill. His management skill is, I trust you because, I trust myself. That does not work in the real world Bros!

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by dridowu: 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
I have red the entire court case. H is not wanted he was convicted and fined. Instead of jail he "cooperated" to infiltrate other rings (aka) snitch and economic hit man. You not for justice Bros if you want this man to be the puppet master of the Nigerian President.
@bolded, still preferable than Bode George, James Ibori, Buruji Kashamu and Alamesigha to be puppet of Nigeria President
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by biafranqueen: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bawss1:
I mean I was reading everything the OP was saying till he got to the part where he said Tinubu was a CIA mole...

It's a hot afternoon and it looks like a glass of iced tea will do me some good, I've had enough of wild tales for one day.
My Dear I suggest you read the entire court case and see what he was sentenced to do. All court cases are public records in USA. That is why he and his wife who also had a case at the time were let go and not jailed for the Keys they were caught with. Do you know what international drug trafficking gets you in FED prison
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jesusbaby6:

How do u know buhari has a clean record? In life, you can only vouch for yourself becos you don't know what is in another man's heart. only God knows.
Well, Buhari has been investigated so many times, and has come clean.
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by biafranqueen: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
Hahahahahahahaha Allison fix what? Well if it is Jona's JohnThomas that you are referring then I so agree with you but the oil sector is in more comatose since she took over. Aside her looks, all other things in her are worthless.
Prove it they tried to nail them with 20 billion because they know the loopholes in the system created by Buhari. Unfortunately a few million hundred are in dispute still, but she has cut out all those briefcase companies set up by Buhari's administration in the oil ministry.

So OPEC are dumb and daft too right, to pic her as the President? (smh)

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by biafranqueen: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
Well, Buhari has been investigated so many times, and has come clean.
He refused to show up to court remember once a General always a General isn't that what all you people say? Since he is a War Cabal nothing he does it wrong. He is part of the broken system! So IBB and OBJ are innocent too? Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by biafranqueen: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
Prove it they tried to nail them with 20 billion because they know the loopholes in the system created by Buhari. Unfortunately a few million hundred are in dispute still, but she has cut out all those briefcase companies set up by Buhari's administration in the oil ministry.
Oh Yeah, she spent 10billian in just one year just to hire private jet for herself? As for the $20billion, there is more to it. I feel its even more. OPEC has been in a confusion state for the past 6 months grin

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
Oh Yeah, she spent 10billian in just one year just to hire private jet for herself? As for the $20billion, there is more to it. I feel its even more. OPEC has been in a confused state for the past 6 months grin
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
He refused to show up to court remember once a General always a General isn't that what all you people say? Since he is a War Cabal nothing he does it wrong. He is part of the broken system! So IBB and OBJ are innocent too? Nonsense!
which Court did he refuse to appear? Biafranqueen Court?
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bawss1:

Are you not aware that the Alliance For Democracy, AD is still in existence?

Let me drop another bomb shell for you into Tinubu's crooked and colourful past, the same chicago legal firm that represented tinubu in the US in his criminal trial was also home to a then obscure lawyer-Barack Obama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by biafranqueen: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
Justice Oputa you know that stop pretending! This making a demon an angel is not funny anymore angry You guys are really putting us in danger cheerleading for this killer, honestly you bunch are a scary group. You see nothing that Buhari did wrong and you say your not paid?

How could you keep defending evil.

Back to topic, now Buhari said he will give everyone a free slate when he gets in, so who ever stole before he comes into office is free to enjoy his illegal wealth aka Tinubu and his bandits of thieves. Is that how you fight corruption? So your ok with Tinubu raping Nigerians economically?

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by anonimi: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:

I Won't Appear Before Oputa Panel - Buhari
12 AUGUST 2001

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/200108130095.html

That is your LAWLESS man whom you claim to have integrity.

Na so the man dey always hide when opportunity to defend what he claims to be is presented to him.
What a shameless old pensioner.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2111861_ihavedecidednotdisgracemyselfbuhari_jpegc9eab34d062cd342b6db8fe881dc5728

Integrity ko, itelese (sole of feet) ni, shiiiioooooooooorrrrrrrr shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Ikengawo: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
Whats so funny Chief?

how the largest city in Africa has been mortgaged to a thief because he told Yoruba people he was Awolowo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N100b Sukuk Fund Released For 28 Road Projects / Kaduna Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Atyap & Chawai After Clash Over Farmland / Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.