Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,179 members, 7,845,871 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? (12000 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? / Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bawss1:
I mean I was reading everything the OP was saying till he got to the part where he said Tinubu was a CIA mole...

It's a hot afternoon and it looks like a glass of iced tea will do me some good, I've had enough of wild tales for one day.

The Alliance for Democracy, AD which was the an offshoot of NADECO was the party that Tinubu rode onto limelight in 1999. That party still exists. The AD is a shadow of its self since Tinubu has bought everybody that can be bought in Yoruba land (and that is actually nearly everybody). Ask them (AD chieftains) what they think of Tinubu and you will be amazed!

Another bomb fact I want you to remember is that the same Chicago based legal firm that represented both Bola & Remi Tinubu in the 90's was also home to an upcoming obscure lawyer - Barack Obama.

The Chicago PR firm that used the same Change Slogan for a successful Obama election is the same machinery with the same errily similar slogans and methods that is being employed by the APC in close alliance with an Obama white house.

Enjoy one of my classic pieces...

BigBabyJesus:
Information regarding PRODIGY's(CIA designated Code Name) initial affiliation and links to the CIA began in the early 80's when he was approached by a Nigerian CIA agent recruiter in the guise as a major Heroine supplier in the Chicago area. PRODIGY was initially supplied about 15 kilos and $25,000 and was given the role of recruiting drug mules in Nigeria who will smuggle the drugs into the United States. The operation went smoothly initially with CIA operatives ensuring that the drug mules and PRODIGY were not intercepted at the departure and destination airports and by local law enforcers during the drop stages.

What PRODIGY did not know then was that the main drug baron, his associates and purported buyers were all part of an intricate plot to snare him into a trap. There exists severally sealed dossiers containing pictures, video and voice recordings documenting every drop, sale and money exchange.

This went on till the mid 90's.

Then Abacha took over and the Americans were not happy since their main asset in Africa, MKO Abiola had been deposed by Abacha who was not ready to step down and to make matter's worse, the New leader of Africa's largest economy and 6th largest supplier of crude began to align himself with "rogue" Nations such as North Korea and Iran.

The stage was then set.

PRODIGY in one of his random "business visits" was rounded up by the local police and a search of his apartment revealed over 2 kilos of pure "terror d0pe" heroin. An obvious plant.
Things began to move swiftly. The Feds took over and let PRODIGY know that they had a tip of his drug dealings for over a year and have documented evidence and witnesses willing to testify in court against him. According to the Feds PRODIGY, apart from facing lengthy prison sentence for the huge quantities of drugs smuggled and sold for the period he was under surveillance also faces the possibility of life without parole for an additional RICO charge.
The FEDS where not interested in making any deals as they assumed that PRODIGY was the head of the whole operation which earned an estimated 6 million U.S. dollars during a 3 month period alone.

BUMP ! IF YOU WANT MORE....

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Oputa Panel is not a court, it is "Truth and Reconcilliation Commission". They have no judicial powers but waste of time. Wht came out of it? Nothing....Dear, GmB is not what pdp is telling you. Haba! Stop being stubborn and support him.
biafranqueen:
Justice Oputa you know that stop pretending! This making a demon an angel is not funny anymore angry You guys are really putting us in danger cheerleading for this killer, honestly you bunch are a scary group. You see nothing that Buhari did wrong and you say your not paid?

How could you keep defending evil.

Back to topic, now Buhari said he will give everyone a free slate when he gets in, so who ever stole before he comes into office is free to enjoy his illegal wealth aka Tinubu and his bandits of thieves. Is that how you fight corruption? So your ok with Tinubu raping Nigerians economically?
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
Hahahahahahahaha Allison fix what? Well if it is Jona's JohnThomas that you are referring then I so agree with you but the oil sector is in more comatose since she took over. Aside her looks, all other things in her are worthless.

Earn your pay shill... I see you are now blasting Allison.

What concerns you with Niger Delta oil revenue? Did you not state in this thread that you are not a native of Lagos and as such you couldn't be bothered?

barcanista:
@OP:
I am not a Lagos State Indigen, such matters do not really bother me. .

Hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by biafranqueen: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ikengawo:

how the largest city in Africa has been mortgaged to a thief because he told Yoruba people we was Awolowo
Obiagelli opened my eyes that it is not just Lagos anymore! All of the major cities pay homage to that criminal. The guy is really the greatest economic hitman ever!

He also takes a huge chunk of taxes from the following states. I hope your state is not on this list. Continue your hunger rants while your governor slaves.

Our Clients
Lagos State Government
Kwara State Government
Nassarawa State Government
Akwa Ibom State Government
Abia State Government
Imo State Government
Kano State Government
Ondo State Government
Sokoto State Government
Abuja Environmental Protection Board
Enugu State Waste Management Authority
Enugu State Ministry of Environment and Mineral
Resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
Oputa Panel is not a court, it is "Truth and Reconcilliation Commission". They have no judicial powers but waste of time. Wht came out of it? Nothing....Dear, GmB is not what pdp is telling you. Haba! Stop being stubborn and support him.

Fool.

Buhari refused to honor a probe commission set up by then President Shagari to nvestigate missing $4billion.

Buhari also refused to attend the Oputa Panel.

The PTF probe initiated by Obasanjo also witnessed Buhari's absence.

What does that tell you of your fake messiah?

It is either he has skeletons in his cupboard or he is highly arrogant or both.

Buhari is a fraud. Tell you Chicago firm handlers that this change fraud will not work in Nigeria like their current fraud in the white house.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by whitecat2: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
You are ibo, only ibos are restless about my Lagos. Your region contributes nothing to Lagos. Lagos produces third of the GDP, and yes that's my city, the envy of ibos. Osun is the craddle of civillization and ancestral home of all Yoruba. I'm proud of my Lagos-Ogun heritage(ibos dream)I have best of two worlds. You can go and jump in the lagoon, that's what it's there for.

Again leave my Lagos alone if you are not Yoruba, stop obsessing with my land and its affairs, just work and pay your taxes as my slave or get the Bleep out.
RevDesmondJuju:

I am not Igbo.

And for your info most of the infrastructure and revenue that Lagos gets comes from my region.

Stop claiming Lagos and go back to osun.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by argon500: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Invoking the online shilling monkeys of the APC...

Aresa tinubu pant sniffer
Barcanista monkey shill
Cleverly dunce
Egift the rumour monger
Orlandoowoh the shameless oldest shill
Omenka the pleb
Obiagelli the tranny shill
Demdem foolish

Must you always abuse other fellow members when responding to a post.. Na wah oo
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
whitecat2:
You are ibo, only ibos are restless about my Lagos. Your region contributes nothing to Lagos. Lagos produces third of the GDP, and yes that's my city, the envy of ibos. Osun is the craddle of civillization and ancestral home of all Yoruba. I'm proud of my Lagos-Ogun heritage(ibos dream)I have best of two worlds. You can go and jump in the lagoon, that's what it's there for.

Again leave my Lagos alone if you are not Yoruba, stop obsessing with my land and its affairs, just work and pat you taxes as my slave or get the Bleep out.

Look at this layabout dunce. Why do all of the Southwest wastes keep claiming omonile in Lagos? Wetin dey scratch una yashmak for osogbo.

FYI I am not Igbo and secondly I have more claim to Lagos than you since both my late parents had several properties in Lagos.

Another thing to remember Taju is that if not for my region you Lagos would have been a coastal slum city.

Be grateful for the oil revenue from my state that developed Lagos.

Now get out of my sight and go and start farming cocoa because change is about to affect your financial status.

No more free oil.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Ikengawo: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
Obiagelli opened my eyes that it is not just Lagos anymore! All of the major cities pay homage to that criminal. The guy is really the greatest economic hitman ever!

chei..

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
argon500:

Must you always abuse other fellow members when responding to a post.. Na wah oo

The yabbis solid small Abi?

I should have been a rapper...lyrically murking niggaz and sh1t.

cheesy
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by whitecat2: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Cabron, Lagos with great heritage, tradition and culture is still a hometown to some of us just like your cursed village hometown is to you and just because you are allowed to thrive there is not going to change that. Lagos has been like this before nigeria and will continue to be after nigeria. Calabar was a federal capital and that didn't make it 'no man's land'. You are squatters in Lagos if you are not Yoruba, and you know it, so let it sink in. You love Lagos but, it's mine, you are a foreigner in Lagos and will just be lying to yourself if you feel at home.

Bastardd always denying where he comes from, be proud of who you are and stop obsessing over what is not yours. You don't have a drop of oil in your land, ole, always claiming what belongs to others. You will never get your hand on the ever elusive "Oyel" ole, kobokobo! Lagos and Ogun have and everything you don't have. You have to make it to my land to survive, shame on you. Work and pay taxes to me, I'm your lord!
RevDesmondJuju:

Look at this layabout dunce. Why do all of the Southwest wastes keep claiming omonile in Lagos? Wetin dey scratch una yashmak for osogbo.

FYI I am not Igbo and secondly I have more claim to Lagos than you since both my late parents had several properties in Lagos.

Another thing to remember Taju is that if not for my region you Lagos would have been a coastal slum city.

Be grateful for the oil revenue from my state that developed Lagos.

Now get out of my sight and go and start farming cocoa because change is about to affect your financial status.

No more free oil.

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
whitecat2:
Cabron, Lagos with great heritage, tradition and culture is still a hometown to some of us just like your cursed village hometown is to you and just because you are allowed to thrive there is not going to change that. Lagos has been like this before nigeria and will continue to be after nigeria. Calabar was a federal capital and that didn't make it 'no man's land'. You are squatters in Lagos if you are not Yoruba, and you know it, so let it sink in. You love Lagos but, it's mine, you are a foreigner in Lagos and will just be lying to yourself if you feel at home.

Bastardd always denying where he comes from, be proud of who you are and stop obsessing over what is not yours. Yoy don't have a drop of oil in your land, ole, always claiming what belongs to others. You will never get your hand on the ever elusive "Oyel" ole, kobokobo!

Lool

You got nothin on the kid brah.

See your hypocrisy every where.

You calling me thief, land grabber and stating "always claiming what belongs to others"

Kai I no fit laff die.

What about "our" $20billion dollars nah? How that one take join you?

See your governor begging and crying for more oil money...

[img]40% reduction in Osun’s federal allocation unjustifiable – Aregbesola

April 18, 2014 by Ade Adesomoju

Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State has described as unjustifiable a 40 per cent reduction in the federal allocation being received by the state since July 2013.
Aregbesola spoke in Lagos on Thursday during the launching of a book, ‘Yoruba Elites and Ethnic Politics in Nigeria: Obafemi Awolowo and Corporate Agency.’ The book was written by an associate professor at the University of California-Davies, Wale Adebanwi.
The governor said the reduction had no basis as the nation’s oil revenue did not fall.
He said, “If there is anything my state does not have now, it’s money. We are managing with 40 per cent reduction in our allocation from the Federal Government. It is not as if I even enjoy saying I depend on the federal allocation, but the truth is that there is no magic that I would have made to suddenly taken our state out of  dependence on the federal allocation.
“It is important for us to know that there is no justification for that 40 per cent reduction in our allocation. The price of crude oil has remained almost the same at $108 per barrel, and the benchmark, according to them, is $75 per barrel.”
According to the governor, the state is now being forced to source for funds outside the federal allocation in order to meet its responsibilities of paying the entitlements of civil servants and retired workers.
He said, “So we are not close to the benchmark of $75 and yet since July of last year, there is a 40 per cent reduction in our allocation.  What that translates to I will tell you.
“It means I have to get N5.4bn to augment salaries and pension from July to December; N5.4bn extra, outside allocation, to ensure that since civil servants who are still active and those who have retired are paid their entitlements.
“What I receive from federation account is not sufficient to pay salaries.”
The governor, who represented a former governor of Lagos State and National Leader of the APC at the event, Bola Tinubu, who was the chief presenter of the book, bought copies of the new book at N5m on behalf of the Osun State.
He bought copies of the book  on behalf of himself with N500,000 and announced N2m for the launching of the book on behalf of Tinubu.[/img]

You people are really something else.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by felifeli: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
I just found out that Tinubu owns the Lagos State House, marina.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/719132_Lagos20House20Marina_jpgc2b730b9bbef592af0902aebbf73090f

You may recall that Tinubu occupied a prime residence in Ikoyi as Lagos state governor which was at the expense of tax payer's money.

When he retired Tinubu was able to get the property transferred to his ownership through a piece of legislative thievery his rubber stamped state legislators approved. Not only did Tinubu get to own his current residence at Ikoyi but also have the Lagos state governor's lodge in Abuja transferred to him as well as that in GRA Ikeja.

I am very sure that this is just the tip of the iceberg as the Lagos state may have had an official goverment lodge in London, the US or France which must have since been transferred to Tinubu.

But what is most annoying is how a property of such historical relevance such as the Lagos state house, Marina can easily be transferred to Tinubu's private estate with no one batting an eye.

This is simply outrageous!

Fashola is a mind boggling mor0n!

Na dat one dey pain you? Sibdon dere de man go soon own Aso Rock. Awon ole jatijati
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
felifeli:

Na dat one dey pain you? Sibdon dere de man go soon own Aso Rock. Awon ole jatijati

Mumu make sure tinubu no collect the old state house building because that will be your Aso rock before the end of the year.

Plant cocoa. No more free oil.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by whitecat2: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
How much of that is from My two states? My two states tower over all yours, better believe it all. You want to be me so bad you create topics about my state, what happened to the God-forsaken state you came from Has it been turned to pig farm The last time I checked, you have governor there even though he spent most of his time carrying, handing and disposing off patience jonathan used tampon bag in abuja. Eedioot, you should face your states, you don't contribute anything to my state. Just shut up and pay your taxes in exchange for good life.

My governor is taking less than he put in the nation's GDP, unless you can tell me that going to your bank account to withdraw money is "begging" the bank manager for money, if not go and die. I just can't wait for this country to divide so your parasitic asss can be exposed for the whole world to see. Thief!
RevDesmondJuju:

Lool

You got nothin on the kid brah.

See your hypocrisy every where.

You calling me thief, land grabber and stating "always claiming what belongs to others"

Kai I no fit laff die.

What about "our" $20billion dollars nah? How that one take join you?

See your governor begging and crying for more oil money...

[img]40% reduction in Osun’s federal allocation unjustifiable – Aregbesola

April 18, 2014 by Ade Adesomoju

Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State has described as unjustifiable a 40 per cent reduction in the federal allocation being received by the state since July 2013.
Aregbesola spoke in Lagos on Thursday during the launching of a book, ‘Yoruba Elites and Ethnic Politics in Nigeria: Obafemi Awolowo and Corporate Agency.’ The book was written by an associate professor at the University of California-Davies, Wale Adebanwi.
The governor said the reduction had no basis as the nation’s oil revenue did not fall.
He said, “If there is anything my state does not have now, it’s money. We are managing with 40 per cent reduction in our allocation from the Federal Government. It is not as if I even enjoy saying I depend on the federal allocation, but the truth is that there is no magic that I would have made to suddenly taken our state out of  dependence on the federal allocation.
“It is important for us to know that there is no justification for that 40 per cent reduction in our allocation. The price of crude oil has remained almost the same at $108 per barrel, and the benchmark, according to them, is $75 per barrel.”
According to the governor, the state is now being forced to source for funds outside the federal allocation in order to meet its responsibilities of paying the entitlements of civil servants and retired workers.
He said, “So we are not close to the benchmark of $75 and yet since July of last year, there is a 40 per cent reduction in our allocation.  What that translates to I will tell you.
“It means I have to get N5.4bn to augment salaries and pension from July to December; N5.4bn extra, outside allocation, to ensure that since civil servants who are still active and those who have retired are paid their entitlements.
“What I receive from federation account is not sufficient to pay salaries.”
The governor, who represented a former governor of Lagos State and National Leader of the APC at the event, Bola Tinubu, who was the chief presenter of the book, bought copies of the new book at N5m on behalf of the Osun State.
He bought copies of the book  on behalf of himself with N500,000 and announced N2m for the launching of the book on behalf of Tinubu.[/img]

You people are really something else.

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by tonychristopher: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
I WONDER HOW TINUBU COULD DECECIEVE SOMANY YORUBAS AT THE SMAE TIME. IS IT THAT TINUBU IS SMARTER AND YORUBAS DAFT. THE WHOLE THING IS JUST CONFUSING

JUST AN INDIVIDUAL AND NOBODY IS AGAINST HIM

RevDesmondJuju:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/719132_Lagos20House20Marina_jpgc2b730b9bbef592af0902aebbf73090f

You may recall that Tinubu occupied a prime residence in Ikoyi as Lagos state governor which was at the expense of tax payer's money.

When he retired Tinubu was able to get the property transferred to his ownership through a piece of legislative thievery his rubber stamped state legislators approved. Not only did Tinubu get to own his current residence at Ikoyi but also have the Lagos state governor's lodge in Abuja transferred to him as well as that in GRA Ikeja.

I am very sure that this is just the tip of the iceberg as the Lagos state may have had an official goverment lodge in London, the US or France which must have since been transferred to Tinubu.

But what is most annoying is how a property of such historical relevance such as the Lagos state house, Marina can easily be transferred to Tinubu's private estate with no one batting an eye.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by tonychristopher: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
HOW can yoruba be this daft and allow just a man to make a mince meat of them.

Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a
director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing Buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta. beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type...

RevDesmondJuju:

4 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by tonychristopher: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
whitecat2:

Again leave my Lagos alone if you are not Yoruba, stop obsessing with my land and its affairs, just work and pat you taxes as my slave or get the Bleep out.

these yorubas can be sorry, RevDesmondJuju has told you that he is not iogbo yet your soundint idiotic and silly. can you not see how a man is ripping the whole yoruba off and you claim sophistication. maybe the sophistication is idiotic

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by whitecat2: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
You must be talking about your daft father and entire mumu nation of iboland. Omo irankiran the wanderers and vagabonds. What is your business with what a Yoruba does in Yorubaland? Start looking eastward and holding your leaders who have suceeded in making you all refugees in your own country accountable.
tonychristopher:
HOW can yoruba be this daft and allow just a man to make a mince meat of them.

Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a
director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing Buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta. beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type...

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by whitecat2: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Get your sorry lying teeth out of here! Anyone can smell ibos from miles away. In nigeria, only ibos claim what do not belong to them and only ibo mind other's businesses while leaving theirs to rot, so tell me something else, Oponu!
tonychristopher:

these yorubas can be sorry, RevDesmondJuju has told you that he is not iogbo yet your soundint idiotic and silly. can you not see how a man is ripping the whole yoruba off and you claim sophistication. maybe the sophistication is idiotic
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
tonychristopher:
I WONDER HOW TINUBU COULD DECECIEVE SOMANY YORUBAS AT THE SMAE TIME. IS IT THAT TINUBU IS SMARTER AND YORUBAS DAFT. THE WHOLE THING IS JUST CONFUSING

JUST AN INDIVIDUAL AND NOBODY IS AGAINST HIM

How come the likes of Falana, Soyinka are quiet?
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
whitecat2:
Get your sorry lying teeth out of here! Anyone can smell ibos from miles away. In nigeria, only ibos claim what do not belong to them and only ibo mind other's businesses while leaving theirs to rot, so tell me something else, Oponu!

Hehehehe...

Nigga I got news for you ... Not only the igbos hate your diry, lazy, backstabbing azz.

Keep blaming the igbos for all your self induced failures.

Yeye dey smell.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by tonychristopher: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

How come the likes of Falana, Soyinka are quiet?

aybre they have partaken in stomach infrastructure the region is noted for

m

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
tonychristopher:
aybre they have partaken in stomach infrastructure the region is noted for

m

Den like Egunje no be small.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by tonychristopher: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Hehehehe...

Nigga I got news for you ... Not only the igbos hate your diry, lazy, backstabbing azz.

Keep blaming the igbos for all your self induced failures.

Yeye dey smell.

igbos are their greatest nightmare. dont mind that bingo

2 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
@ Whitecat2
Let me apologize to you and the entire Yoruba race in Nigeria, I take all I said back.
Nigeria won't be what it is if not for Yorubas. Yorubas are by far the most sophisticated people ever produced by Baba God.
Yorubas are not only the most best looking people on the planet but also the most sophisticated with a cultural heritage that will make Japanese look like Namibian Bush men. The Yorubas are also know for their exquisite cuisines that will make 5 star French chef salivate to death for the recipe. Their bravery is legendary as only the Spartans of ancient Grecce came a distant second. Their hygiene is alo a remarkable if not obsessive as the Yoruba man will only wash with fine lotions and spirits. They are also highly loyal and dependable and it is said that Yorubas never need to draw a contract among themselves.

Yorubas are descendant of heavenly beings waiting for the right galactic alignment to hitch a ride back to their planet.

Let us celebrate worship them for the period they are with us.

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by tonychristopher: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
whitecat2:
You must be talking about your daft father and entire mumu nation of iboland. Omo irankiran the wanderers and vagabonds. What is your business with what a Yoruba does in Yorubaland? Start looking eastward and holding your leaders who have suceeded in making you all refugees in your own country accountable.

look at how the average yoruba man mind works. a fact is presented to you, your are coursing and causing foolery to yourself and emarrassing your clan

well the whole nigeria have seen how stupid you guys are nobody takes your tribe serious

so take that

4 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by tonychristopher: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
@ Whitecat2
Let me apologize to you and the entire Yoruba race in Nigeria, I take all I said back.
Nigeria won't be what it is it hour Yorubas. Yorubas are by far the most sophisticated people ever produced by Baba God.
Yorubas are not only the most best looking people on the planet but also the most sophisticated with a cultural heritage that will make Japanese look like Namibian Bush men. The Yorubas are also know for their exquisite cuisines that will make 5 star French chef salivate to death for the recipe. Their bravery is legendary as only the Spartans of ancient Grecce came a distant second. Their hygiene is alo a remarkable if not obsessive as the Yoruba man will only wash with fine lotions and spirits. They are also highly loyal and dependable and it is said that Yorubas never need to draw a contract among themselves.

Yorubas are descendant of heavenly beings waiting for the right galactic alignment to hitch a ride back to their planet.

Let us celebrate worship them for the period they are with us.

i no fit laugh

i love this your submission. classic

2 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Bawss1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

The Alliance for Democracy, AD which was the an offshoot of NADECO was the party that Tinubu rode onto limelight in 1999. That party still exists. The AD is a shadow of its self since Tinubu has bought everybody that can be bought in Yoruba land (and that is actually nearly everybody). Ask them (AD chieftains) what they think of Tinubu and you will be amazed!

Another bomb fact I want you to remember is that the same Chicago based legal firm that represented both Bola & Remi Tinubu in the 90's was also home to an upcoming obscure lawyer - Barack Obama.

The Chicago PR firm that used the same Change Slogan for a successful Obama election is the same machinery with the same errily similar slogans and methods that is being employed by the APC in close alliance with an Obama white house.

Enjoy one of my classic pieces...

Classic?

Normally I turn to works by Tom Clancy and Fredrick Forsyth when I want to be regaled with espionage stories, the amount of detailing that those authors put in their stories is breathtaking it always leaves the reader in doubt whether the stories are merely works of fiction. You on the other hand have left me assured that your work is largely fictional (at least the part of Tinubu working for the CIA) You fail to cite credible sources and make use of a whole lot of anecdotal evidence, just some he-said she-said ish. Anybody can fabricate dirt on the internet, its easy, just make up stuff that nobody else can verify and repeat it frequently. I'm not defending the man - I don't support him or Buhari and it may be very true that he has enriched himself by cornerning juicy contracts from the Lagos state govt but I certainly don't believe all these Internet allegations that political rivals always kick up when they are against him.

Anyway as to your attempts at fiction here's an idea; why don't you try a story where Tinubu acquires Banana Island and tries to sell it to the CIA so they can exploit the secret oil reservoir that exists there. Add a sexy heroine or two to spice it up. That should make for an equally wild tale and it may be more successful...

I need more iced tea.

BTW what's all that about his PR team being linked with Obama? That subplot didn't gel, was it suppose to be an indictment?

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by whitecat2: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
grin grin grin facts according to ibos, the known compulsive lairs, yeah right!

The only babied tribe that's not taken seriously in nigeria is ibo, but you wont see it cos you walk on your heads.
tonychristopher:

look at how the average yoruba man mind works. a fact is presented to you, your are coursing and causing foolery to yourself and emarrassing your clan

well the whole nigeria have seen how stupid you guys are nobody takes your tribe serious

so take that
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by tonychristopher: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Den like Egunje no be small.

that is why people dont take them serious again...they are losing relevance in polity if their brother obasanjo found them unworthy to give them important post in his administration and jonathan came and perfected that act.

they will be decimated with their servitude mentality. nobody is talking and a man is taking the whole region wealth in name of APC

2 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by tonychristopher: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
whitecat2:
grin grin grin facts according to ibos, the known compulsive lairs, yeah right!

The only babied tribe that's not taken seriously in nigeria is ibo, but you wont see it cos you walk on your heads.

LEAVE IGBO OUT OF YOUR MADNESS AND FACE TINUBUS THAT KIS MILKING YOUR REGION DRY WHILE LEGION OF YOUR MEN ARE OMO NILE AND OWO MI DA..THEN YOUR WOMEN BLEACH ABOUT

FACE YOUR ALBERTROSS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) / Lagos Bans Media Parading Of Suspects / Nnamdi Azikiwe's Posthumous 117 Birthday: Anambra Declares Public Holiday Nov 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.