Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

“look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan (544 Views)

Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” / Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke,"David -West Tells Jonathan / “look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan by DAVECENA(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2015
P rofessor Tam David-West, former Minister of
Petroleum Resources, has called on President Goodluck
Jonathan to start preparing his hand-over note because
his days in office as president of Nigeria are numbered.
The reason, according to David-West, is because
Jonathan’s party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
will suffer a humiliating defeat in the hands of the All
Progressives Congress (APC) in the forthcoming general
elections.
“Jonathan should quickly look for shoes and go back to
Otuoke. I have shoes in Ibadan and Abuja, I can give
him some if he is in need of shoes.
“Everywhere you go, you see signs that the end of this
government, led by Jonathan, is very near. Honestly, I
do not have anything against him, but a party and a
man that can better manage Nigeria has appeared on
the scene, and we have no choice but to save our
country from an impending doom.”
The elder statesman and Professor of Virology said
Nigerians cannot continue to tolerate a government
that is evidently confused and incapable of providing
leadership. He warned that the drift in almost every
sphere of our national life will continue if Jonathan is
not shown the way out because, according to him, the
president lacks the capacity to lead.
David-West also called on President Jonathan to show
Nigerians his doctoral thesis, and end the ragging
controversy around his certificate. “I became a
professor in 1974, so when I see a scholar I know. I
have asked people to look for the PhD of Jonathan but I
am yet to find it. I think he owes Nigerians an
explanation because he is our president, Professor
David-West said.

source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/09/“look-shoes-quickly-and-go-back-otuoke”-david-west-tells-jonathan
Re: “look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan by midolian(m): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2015
Without shoes, pple won't notice that much..All thanks to charlie boy in advance...

This ur source get as e b dou

Re: “look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2015
Mtchewww! He talk as one of newly mad man. Check him well, the man head no too correct.
Re: “look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2015
Give some respect to the office of the Presidency too please. It's GEJ today, it may be someone else tomorrow. Such bad precedence is not good at all.

God bless President GEJ. Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.
Re: “look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan by KwoiZabo(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Sahara reporters again. why can't APC news cme from credible source?

(1) (Reply)

Must We Vote For Pdp Or Apc.......MUST WE / Presidential Media Chat: 10 Questions For President Jonathan / Imo State Local Contractors Protest Non-payment Of Contract Sum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.