Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (3251 Views)

Erotic Story: The Abuja Experience – Lady Narrates Mind-blowing S3xual Encounter / Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! / Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by xpac01(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2015
Damn!...That's why it's good to look less, when you look less, you live long. The foto has a mind of it's own you know. undecided
Well, Ladies take note, You may fall under the anointing anytime.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2015
LMAO
Re: .. by Tallesty1(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2015
crycrycrycry
Re: .. by HURUCHI(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2015
Go and try ur lurk bad guy
Re: .. by alberto2k(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2015
BIG FAT LIES undecided
Re: .. by xpac01(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Damn!...That's why it's good to look less, when you look less, you live long. The foto has a mind of it's own you know. undecided
Well, Ladies take note, You may fall under the anointing anytime.
I actually look less but my mind played more.
Re: .. by xpac01(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2015
HURUCHI:
Go and try ur lurk bad guy
Bad niqqur! Wanna stay virgin till marriage bro.
Re: .. by Kennywills7(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2015
D hook don catch d fish
Bro go and try ur luck, u might just b d person to locate her as said by d pastor
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2015
lmao!ur konji na bastard ooo undecided
Re: .. by xpac01(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2015
alberto2k:
BIG FAT LIES undecided
Thomas! I wonder how I'll pick up my gadget and start wasting my time typing lies. .
Re: .. by falconey(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2015
THE DEVIL IS A LIE......you admired her in the 1st place, isn't it pleasureable for you seeing the damn thing??
Re: .. by xpac01(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2015
Kennywills7:
D hook don catch d fish
Bro go and try ur luck, u might just b d person to locate her as said by d pastor
I bind and reject it! IJN. Amen!
Re: .. by xpac01(m): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2015
falconey:
THE DEVIL IS A LIE......you admired her in the 1st place, isn't it pleasureable for you seeing the damn thing??
Pleasurable+admiration. I guess that was the kick. But onething am sure about is that, if I decide going for the girl, it might be that am only going for her womanliness which is now lust and not love.
Re: .. by Kennywills7(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2015
xpac01:

I bind and reject it! IJN. Amen!
Y u dey bind and reject am?
wot if u are d chosen one for her and y are u still confuse if u are sure of d binding and rejecting?
Re: .. by immortalvoices(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2015
xpac01:
I don't know if am the one the pastor was prophesying to the lady when he said her husband will locate her. .
Now am confused and still embarrased. . .

Now with the above quote from you it's now obvious that the demon has left her and entered into a willing instrument like you

Don't allow the devil complete it's assignment go see the pastor and avail yourself for deliverance
Re: .. by xpac01(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2015
immortalvoices:

Now with the above quote from you it's now obvious that the demon has left her and entered into a willing instrument like you

Don't allow the devil complete it's assignment go see the pastor and avail yourself for deliverance
It should be entering another lady not a man like me. Am too strong for demons. Afterall, are you telling me that if it were you seeing the womanliness, your system couldn't have flared like mine.
Re: .. by xpac01(m): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2015
Kennywills7:

Y u dey bind and reject am?
wot if u are d chosen one for her and y are u still confuse if u are sure of d binding and rejecting?
Nooo! It's not me bro. Am sure with time it all die down. I might not even see the lady again cos that's not my church.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2015
alberto2k:
BIG FAT LIES undecided
small slim lie. Mtcheww! Ogbeni were you there? How come you know he's blowing lies?

1 Like

Re: .. by alberto2k(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2015
crazysaint:
small slim lie. Mtcheww! Ogbeni were you there? How come you know he's blowing lies?

Read the stories with your head and not just with your eyes smiley
Re: .. by immortalvoices(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2015
xpac01:

It should be entering another lady not a man like me. Am too strong for demons. Afterall, are you telling me that if it were you seeing the womanliness, your system couldn't have flared like mine.

Obviously u ar spiritually blind when it comes to issues like this (I ain't saying am all knowing) the devil doesn't check gender when possessing, reda it work with or uses a willing hrt which is a weak mind

The moment you thought the pastor was referring to you in his prayer as "maybe the future husband"
That was the moment you gave the devil chance to posses you

U imagined the curve and all rubbish exposures on her body

My brother on me being in ur shoe too...trust me excluding all boasting and with glory to God I av so discipline my mind that "EVEN A NAKED SEDUCTiVE GIRL" would find it hard to change me disposition and inner mind (of course all glory to God not my resolve but God's will in me)

So train your mind and always be prayerful

Thanks sire

1 Like

Re: .. by Kennywills7(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2015
xpac01:

Nooo! It's not me bro. Am sure with time it all die down. I might not even see the lady again cos that's not my church.
Dats gud, i hope it does
Re: .. by xpac01(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2015
immortalvoices:

Obviously u ar spiritually blind when it comes to issues like this (I ain't saying am all knowing) the devil doesn't check gender when possessing, reda it work with or uses a willing hrt which is a weak mind

The moment you thought the pastor was referring to you in his prayer as "maybe the future husband"
That was the moment you gave the devil chance to posses you

U imagined the curve and all rubbish exposures on her body

My brother on me being in ur shoe too...trust me excluding all boasting and with glory to God I av so discipline my mind that "EVEN A NAKED SEDUCTiVE GIRL" would find it hard to change me disposition and inner mind (of course all glory to God not my resolve but God's will in me)

So train your mind and always be prayerful

Thanks sire
With all your post i can conclude two things: it either you'r married or a retired womanliness pucker. Am a virgin bro. And mind you, I understand my person in the spirit, I have also trained and been training my mind but that does not mean i should be physically blind. Am still a human by the way. If I don't control my mind i could have heeded to the voice of flesh, which means I should have been here telling story of how i approched the lady in question for mere s.ex. Get me broda.

1 Like

Re: .. by immortalvoices(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2015
xpac01:

With all your post i can conclude two things: it either you'r married or a retired womanliness pucker. Am a virgin bro. And mind you, I understand my person in the spirit, I have also trained and been training my mind but that does not mean i should be physically blind. Am still a human by the way. If I don't control my mind i could have heeded to the voice of flesh, which means I should have been here telling story of how i approched the lady in question for mere s.ex. Get me broda.

Hmmm I ain't married and not interested in sex even when I date any girl

And for a virgin bro u knw so much (u ar only a virgin by words not by hrt)
Am done

*unfollow thread*

1 Like

Re: .. by passionate88: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Chai... crycrycrycry
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2015
so na just pant you see, n u wan erupt for church. na wa o
Re: .. by xpac01(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2015
krall:
so na just pant you see, n u wan erupt for church. na wa o
Bro jack the story well. No be just panta, the viju was smiling arousingly from the corner of the panta..
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2015
xpac01:
Before narrating my experience, I'll like to submit this humble request to ladies: please ladies always put on skin tight or possibly boxers undies to church services. I understand that some of you find it uncomfortable, but please just for the few hours to be spent in the, church put the dam.n thang on.
MY STORY.
As a bass guitarist, I was invited to feature in a church (name witheld) just for normal service.
While we were ministrying in songs, the pastor stood up and called out a lady in her early 20s for prayers. The lady had very cute face and the pink gown she was wearing did good job of accentuating all her silky hot feminine body features.
I continued admiring her until it got to a point I decided to discipline my eyes, to avoid betraying the melody with my guitar.
As the lady got close to the alter, the pastor, asked her to stop. He started declaring that he was going to pray for and the annointing of God will cause her husband to locate her. THIS WAS WHERE THE PROBLEM STARTED. Immediately the pastor touched her forehead, the lady took a staggering step backward and fiam! her legs went ajar and behold staring at me was her. . . (oh my ghosh)*her white panties* which made just little effort at covering her vag*na. This happened almost at splits of seconds, but nevertheless the picture of the female core in my brain has started developing in my mind like wild fire. Before I could strike another key, I starte feeling something growing around my crotch. Da.mn! My virgin d*ck started growing so hard. It grew upto its full length without warning. I couldn't hide it anymore. My guitar was literally resting on the massive 'hardon'. Everyone at the band row noticed it, that it became their main topic of the ministaration. It was very very very embarrassing.
That never stopped there, now and even as am typing this, i can feel my johnSON telling me that it liked what it saw and will want to take a tour in the core, and notwithstanding me am beginning to even like the lady. I don't know if am the one the pastor was prophesying to the lady when he said her husband will locate her. .
Now am confused and still embarrased. . .
Bro what has happened is that our society has been nurtured to objectify women. Why should a woman take so much precautions to please you when Women get turned on too? it's unfair to make ours such a big deal. Abroad where women's rights are respected women show alot of skin and it's left for you as a man to discipline yourself or have your name in sex offenders register.
Re: .. by xpac01(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
chukux2:

Bro what has happened is that our society has been nurtured to objectify women. Why should a woman take so much precautions to please you when Women get turned on too? it's unfair to make ours such a big deal. Abroad where women's rights are respected women show alot of skin and it's left for you as a man to discipline yourself or have your name in sex offenders register.
Bitter truth. You'r wise bro. I think the whole issue was that I granted my emotion control over my spirit. I even had initially started lusting after the girl, that must have kindled the arousal.
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Maybe she is the one
Re: .. by xpac01(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
reminiscing:
Maybe she is the one
May be you the one. . . for me. You're pretty.
Re: .. by Dubemkelly(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
xpac01:

Thomas! I wonder how I'll pick up my gadget and start wasting my time typing lies. .
Lies could be fun though

(1) (2) (Reply)

This 28 Years Old UgandanMusician Married A 68 Years Old Swedish Grandma. (pics) / Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! / Can A Girl Do This For A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.