Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor (14798 Views)

Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics / Funke Akindele, Anita Joseph, Angela Okorie & Uche Elendu (Throwback Photo) / Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by lalasticlala(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2015
A popular magazine, City Peoples had recently reported about the crash of beautiful actress, Uche Elendu's marriage, but the actress has debunked the alleged marriage crash in an interview with the Punch. Read Below:

Popular Nollywood actress, Uche Elendu has debunked the rumour that her marriage has packed up.

A source squealed that the marriage broke up based on “infidelity issues.” Saturday Beats gathered that the actress has left her home in Owerri with her daughter and got an apartment in Lekki, Lagos.

Reacting to the rumours in a telephone chat with Saturday Beats earlier in the week, the actress said, “God forbid! They have come again. Nothing has happened to my marriage and nothing will happen to it in Jesus name. I am still with my husband and my marriage is intact.

Explaining why she relocated to Lagos, Uche said it was primarily because of her career.

“I had to relocate because this is the hub of entertainment. I was supposed to have relocated last year but somehow, it didn’t work out till now. We have a house in Owerri and any time we go to shoot over there, I stay in my house,” she said.

When asked if her husband relocated with her, the actress said, “Of course!”

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/my-marriage-intact-uche-elendu/

A Nairalander KingBish, sent me the link to the interview...

Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by Tintinnoty(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2015
story for the beasts

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by lalasticlala(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2015
Tintinnoty:
story for the beasts

LOL. U dont blv her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by Tintinnoty(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2015
lalasticlala:

LOL. U dont blv her?

Funke akindele Ini Edo and others 1st deny their breakups but often tyms it turns out to be true. only time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2015
Dnt even know who she is....who she b self
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2015
That's how people like Linda ikeji make millions and buy range rovers

breaking marriages, gossiping and wishing harm to people
smh

God be with you and hubby babe

5 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by whizqueen(f): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2015
The rate wey all this celebrities marriage dem dae crash this days ehn, na geometric progression oo shocked

Does she think we would believe her crap story lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2015
If wishes were horses... tongue tongue #mycrush
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Life is too short to waste it in reading fake stories. When my palmwine and my kola are there to make my life sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by kingopta(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2015
the way celebrity marriages are going crashing enh....they will soon reach the earth core grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by adedam007(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2015
K
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by Bantino(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2015
I thought as much, no news comes out of Naija without some kind of 'debunking' grin
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by enoqueen: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2015
Others av denied it in the past too but later... tongue
waiting....

who else is leaving.

choi, na lalasticlala still tell us say her marriage don crash.
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2015
Ngwanu Nne, I follow you commot am for bunk!!
We debunk any/every bad news!! Amen!! undecided undecided embarassed
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by lalasticlala(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
enoqueen:
Others av denied it in the past too but later... tongue
waiting....

who else is leaving.

choi, na lalasticlala still tell us say her marriage don crash.

Lol.. I only posted what city people posted oooool
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
I used to crush on her...she's lucky she wasn't crushed.
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by angelTI(f): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
That is their initial response nau.

Small time, wind go blow and we go see the fowl's yansh
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
I dey come
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by LesbianBoy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Op i know you are lying but contunu you hear! *continues wrapping weed* angry
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by amakufrancis(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Noted
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
She is Igbo of course
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
WHO CARES I PREFER ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS REMAIN SINGLE. THEY ARE THIEVES LOOKING FOR THE NEXT PREY TO DEVOUR. THEY SCAM MEN IN THE NAME OF LOVE AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT GUY WHEN YOU PRETEND TO BE BROKE. THEY'RE NOT LOYAL. TRUE LOVE AND PERSEVERANCE IS NOT IN THEIR DICTIONARY. ALL THEY KNOW IS TO GO ON A DATE WITH A NEW CATCH AND ORDER WHAT THIER FATHER CANT BUY THEM AT HOME. THEY EAT WITH GREED AND GROW BELLIES LIKE GLUTTON. VALENTINES DAY IS APPROACHING, IF YOU DOUBT ALL I'M SAYING VISIT A NEARBY EATRY AND SEE THEM FILL THIER TABLES WITH FOODS AND DRINKS THEY CAN'T AFFORD COURTESY OF A NEW MAGA SITTING IN HER FRONT. THIEVES undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by elantraceey(f): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Story!!!

Soon the real story will come out.

But it's none of my business.
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by synergycom19: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Just hope it's so,make sure you are not acting this one oooo
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by spymybox: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by lalasticlala(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
elantraceey:
Story!!!

Soon the real story will come out.

But it's none of my business.

Lol
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by MAYOWAAK: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Five unshakable facts:
1. A girl is said to be grown up when she starts wearing a
bra. A boy is grown up when he starts removing them.
2. We all love to spend lots of money buying new clothes but
we never realize that the best moments in life are enjoyed
without clothes.
3. Having a cold drink on hot day with a few friends is nice,
but having a hot friend on a cold night after a few drinks -
PRICELESS.
4. Breaking News: Condoms don't guarantee safe sex
anymore. A friend of mine was wearing one when he was
killed by the woman's husband.
5. Arguing over a girl's breast size is like choosing between
Guinness, Heineken, Carlsberg & Budweiser. Men may state
their preferences, but will grab whatever is available.
LOL...DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL TUESDAY AND REMEMBER ITS JUST FOUR DAYS TO VALENTINE, SINCE THE ELECTION HAS BEEN POSTPONED THERE WILL BE NO EXCUSE...LOL THIS GIRLS THEM DEY VEX

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by obailala(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
It usually starts with a denial... undecided

Wish her the best though!
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by michaelimpakt(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sombody should advice me on how to start a barbing salon or vidio game business please.
Re: Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor by kechywillz(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
All d same that ur husband ugly shaa..na love blind u so wey make u no see young sweet boys?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore And Charly Boy Pictured Together / Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago / Wizkid: Gbedu Drops On October 1st!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.