Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago (14794 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon / Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by Afro3: 10:03am On May 03, 2019
Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 months Ago

The recent controversies and reactions thrilling the response of Actress Tonto Dikeh to an interview granted by her Ex-husband, Dr. Olakunle Churchill, with Toast TV have been dissaproved as not recent.

[i]According to Toast Media Director Mr. Kingsley Eze, he noted that the interview was granted about 9months ago and but was uploaded a month ago on Toast TV Youtube platform. He further stated that the interview was aimed at promoting the philanthropic capacity of Churchill, his business across boards and his contributions to human development and capacity building.[/i]

The Toast Media Director stressed that the 45minutes exclusive interview anchored has been misunderstood, especially with information mongers twisting reactions to attract readership, as they narrowed concentration to his marriage, especially in an interview that spotlighted his business, philanthropy and personality.

Olakunle Churchill also reacted on his verified Instagram account that, he has no time and energy for ruse, because he has been out of the country focusing on his businesses abroad.

Actress Tonto Dikeh took to the social media few days ago with claims in defense of her ex-husband's reaction in the controversial interview he granted with Toast TV months ago. She made several frivolous allegations, accusations and threw insults at the gentle, and preserved philanthropist, who has practically moved on with his life, irrespective of the distractions and dramas been created by his ex-wife.

According to reactions on the social media, Several persons and groups have condemned Actress Tonto Dikeh, stating that she should leave her ex-husband alone. Reactions by some popular celebrities have encouraged Dr. Churchill to keep on with his good works regardless of the quest for attention by his ex-wife Tonto Dikeh.

https://www.instagram.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/p/Bw_IchSj82C/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5r7xzcbdv7rc

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by sehin79(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2019
tonto will be coming for him again ooo every soon.
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by Ciaos: 10:26am On May 03, 2019
Mr Man, remove hand for anything scamming if na your way because eyes dey watch you, as per your 40seconds action, na babes way you dey knack go fit clear that one.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by ainas247: 12:27pm On May 03, 2019
grin class no time for naysayer....

put your business on Google
page one chat up

1 Like

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by SEONaijaExpert: 12:28pm On May 03, 2019
I knew he wouldn't do that, what does he have to gain?

Even if he's wrong or at fault in any way his long silence over this issue is most preferred and the smartest decision.

My people would say, when a foolish man is silent, people around him will think he's wise.

Let him leave Tonto Dike to be running interviews, that's her problem.

7 Likes

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by Chukwurah003: 12:28pm On May 03, 2019
Enough of this nonsense story
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 03, 2019
I swear Tonto won't like this grin he said he doesn't have time for inconsequential ruse, Tonto is coming for your head cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by myresearch: 12:29pm On May 03, 2019
grin
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 03, 2019
Tonto is a liar
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by enitey(f): 12:29pm On May 03, 2019
It's alright
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by hisexcellency34: 12:29pm On May 03, 2019
If Tonto commits suicide, Nigerians should hold Churchill responsible
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by LowerPriceData0(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by godlyguy(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by Tope14: 12:30pm On May 03, 2019
HMMMMN!!!
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by kolafolabi(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2019
It is high time they settled their differences and move on with their lives

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by DBossNG(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2019
sad
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by QuickStandard: 12:30pm On May 03, 2019
shocked

Churchill deserves an award for putting up with Tonto for that long.

Hope now that you have left him, you have started fc..uking for 2hrs non stop.

I hate who.res.

I can't even date a girl with Tonto dike's attitude not to talk of marrying her.

Nonsense and ingredients.

15 Likes

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by Kingluqman(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2019
No rest of mind for TONTO Decay again oo

grin

1 Like

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by Landinvestments(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2019
This guy don suffer for tonto hand. Tonto is a typical pig, trying to drag this man into the mud with her.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 03, 2019
Churchhill this Churchill that.... shockedshockedshocked
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by Praisesongz: 12:33pm On May 03, 2019
Toto Dicke I’m tayad
If you wanna Bleep,Bleep!!!
I can help you I can lick your clitoris for 2hours and suck yiur pvssy well ah!!! Ah taya o

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by johnkay1(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2019
The lady just lack proper upbringing. I blame her parent.

Churchill try to marry so her mind we be properly detached from you. Her aim is to soil your name, bring down your business and prevent you from having a blissful home.

Home training is one of the most important traits you need to see in your partner. When a woman is properly trained all her aim will be to build home not to scatter it, in fact such lady can sacrifice anything for her home (including her career) same goes to man

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by baby124: 12:34pm On May 03, 2019
Lol. I didn’t support Tonto before because of the child. But she bursted all your lies with proof. Me man is here clearing the air about when he granted interview. Stop granting stupid interviews when your way no pure. Shior

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by LazyGold(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2019
Tonto Would be very mad if she see that comment grin

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by Larryallovernig: 12:38pm On May 03, 2019
Which one has two zero and two four?

A) 0024
B) 2024
C) 0044
Re: Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago by QuickStandard: 12:39pm On May 03, 2019
baby124:
Lol. I didn’t support Tonto before because of the child. But she bursted all your lies with proof. Me man is here clearing the air about when he granted interview. Stop granting stupid interviews when your way no pure. Shior

Na your way naim pure.
Like Tonto like supporter.

If you think Tonto is right, why not pray for your son to marry a lady like Tonto when he grows up

Nonsense.

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe / Sonia Jumbo Who Leaked Bedroom Photos With David O Has Been Suspended From University-Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technolody / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.