Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,926 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion (6133 Views)

End Time:chicken Spotted With Two 'horns' On Its Head (photos) / Photos:man With The World’s Longest Pen!s Weighs It On Scales To Prove It’s Real / Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by ShutdownBrown24(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2015
Distubing photos of an unusual piglet with a human face and a penis on its head went viral, attracting visitors and those wishing to buy a mutant.
Tao Lu, a farmer from the city of Nanning, China, was shocked one of his pigs delivered 19 piglets with one of them severely deformed. After pictures of the mutant appeared in local media, friends, neighbours and curious visitors from all over the country flooded Lu’s farm.
Most of the witnesses were struck by the fact that the animal was born with a human face and a penis. Some of them offered large sums of money in exchange for the pig but it died shortly after being rejected by its mother and refusing a bottle.

Speaking about the bizarre piggy the farmer said, “It was a large litter, and the mutant was one of the last of 19 piglets to be born. All the others were normal, just this one was really bizarre.
It is a shame it died, I could have got more money for it than for the rest of the family put together based on what people were offering me on the phone.”
One of the locals who saw the live, Wu Kung, 32, said, “I was one of a dozen people who went there to see the piglet, and it really did have human face and exactly like he said, a penis growing out of its forehead.”
This is not the first case of mutation in animal: a piglet who was born with 8 legs, a lamb born with four eyes, two noses and two mouths, a cyclop lamb with only one eye, two-headed snake and many more.

View more @ http://www.naijabiggists.com

1 Share

Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by sinaj(f): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2015
shocked diz wan hard me comment

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by kendrick9(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2015
wow
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2015
undecided undecided undecided I think it's just a case of malformation.
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by enoqueen: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2015
abnormality.it happens.
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by kagari: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2015
Dis tin resemble tellwisdom
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by kayalla(f): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
They ask the owner questions weather he helped the pig get preggy
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by Yustash001(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
This one resemble goro....but trully God is awesome...
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by wendycindy(f): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
:oWtf!!!
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by mirexxx(f): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Konji is a bastard. The father is a nairalander

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Logical Explanation: Tao Lu or some1 else must have Indulged in bestiality with the Sow [Mother Pig].
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Of Course its China.
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by Chibuhealth(f): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
What? End time things
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
Eleyi gidi gaan
All i can say is ETT
Opin aye ti de taan
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by Wealthyone: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
I hope this isn't a result of Bestiality.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
For moleclular biologist, we call it genetic mutation.
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by pretydiva(f): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ewwwwww. It's so disgusting
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by gilgal7(f): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
Effects of cross breeding...one pomo starve guy must have dig the mum in a quckie....lol
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by Lagusta(m): 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
I have a funny feeling that that Chinese farmer had a few romps on the poor hog...

But see as the thing resemble human being true true!!!! shocked
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by chival(f): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
That isn't a peenis on the head. Looks more like the malformed snout.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by igivefuck4free(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
That farmer hand no clean, make dem show us the farmers face cheesy grin
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by dkronicle(m): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
It looks like those stuffs used in designing african nollywood shrine..

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by iSmalles(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
EWWWW!!!!!
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by Missmossy(f): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
shocked For real? Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by KingTom(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
E be like say my guy Tao Lu don dey gyrate on top hin pig matter o grin
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by prettyjo(f): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
who go offer you money for naija to buy this kind thing
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Oh my!why did I click ooo;I hope I don't dream of this.

*runs out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by Promking: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
OMG!!!

No doubt....A man serviced the Pig (Sow)

But this is horrible embarassed
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
He looks like buhari
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by Xsenga(f): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
WHAT HAVE U DON GGRIN? shocked
Re: Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion by axortedbabe(f): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chineke meeeeh..
Adun run oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? / [photos] Korede Bello Has Over 2000 Pair Of Shoes / No One Believes These Girls Are Twins. Do You? Even Their Mother Doubts. See Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.