Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

The Clergymen, The Thieves. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Clergymen, The Thieves. (462 Views)

Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra / Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail / Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Clergymen, The Thieves. by KazeemDiary(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2015
With the ongoing synergy between our supposed sacraments or places of worship and our corrupt politicians, one will agree that it has become very challenging to clearly differentiate between the duo.

I will be very laconic in my opinion about the relationship between the duo, in order to avoid religious sentimentality or being perceived as a rude chap who have no respect for those Clergymen who live a flamboyant life which is comparable with that of the politicians, while their flocks wallow in penury.

In a nutshell, Clergymen are not supposed to be seen supporting or praying for thieves, who have looted our treasury to stupor and cast so much pains and calamities on the people; this is against the way of life and teachings of Prophets before our time.

If your congregation or followers lacks the courage to tell you or they benefit from the largess from those corrupt politicians, God is watching you all and will punish u accordingly; for God is neither a hypocrite nor is HE a mediocre.

@KazeemDiary
Re: The Clergymen, The Thieves. by whizpet: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2015
That is Jonathan for you, the man has taken Religion as part of his campaigning strategy... the likes of Oristejafor, pastor Kumuyi and others. even if he go meet Gurumaraji this time he is going to loose. #GMB all the way.
Re: The Clergymen, The Thieves. by Redoil: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2015
Kazeem a muslim crying so hard so as to see xtian voting en mass for Buhari the chief certificate forger.
Tundeajani i am waiting for you at the juncture
Re: The Clergymen, The Thieves. by lecturerdabo(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2015
KazeemDiary:

With the ongoing synergy between our supposed sacraments or places of worship and our corrupt politicians, one will agree that it has become very challenging to clearly differentiate between the duo.

I will be very laconic in my opinion about the relationship between the duo, in order to avoid religious sentimentality or being perceived as a rude chap who have no respect for those Clergymen who live a flamboyant life which is comparable with that of the politicians, while their flocks wallow in penury.

In a nutshell, Clergymen are not supposed to be seen supporting or praying for thieves, who have looted our treasury to stupor and cast so much pains and calamities on the people; this is against the way of life and teachings of Prophets before our time.

If your congregation or followers lacks the courage to tell you or they benefit from the largess from those corrupt politicians, God is watching you all and will punish u accordingly; for God is neither a hypocrite nor is HE a mediocre.

@KazeemDiary

Tnx Bro kazeem for that wonderful observation!

Hope this helps!!

1Timothy Chapter 2
Verse 1

New International Version
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions,
prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be
made for all people--

King James Bible
I exhort therefore, that, first of all,
supplications, prayers, intercessions, and
giving of thanks, be made for all men;

and

verse 2 -4 says

for kings and all who are in
authority, that we may lead a quiet
and peaceable life in all godliness and
reverence. For this is good and
acceptable in the sight of God our
Savior, who desires all men to be
saved and to come to the knowledge of
the truth.

Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Important Security Tips / I Won’t Islamise Nigeria, Buhari Tells Christian Leaders / Did I Say I Will Hand Over? -President Goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.