Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra (1832 Views)

Buba Galadima Warns Muslim Clergymen Who Collected Money To Influence Worshipper / Ike Ekweremadu On His Knees As Clergymen Pray For Him (photos) / Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by feranmi400: 3:33am On Jun 06, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, paid a visit to some select clergymen in Anambra state over the weekend.

See more photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/06/photos-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-pays-a-visit-to-some-clergymen-in-anambra-state/

Cc: Lalasticlala

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by MediumStout(m): 5:21am On Jun 06, 2017
feranmi400:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, paid a visit to some select clergymen in Anambra state over the weekend.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/06/photos-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-pays-a-visit-to-some-clergymen-in-anambra-state/

Smart man cashing in on the emotional weakness of the igbo's. Biafra is indeed a billion dollar investment that people like Kanu and Uwazuruike will always feed from. Only God knows how much Kanu had received in donations for his noise on biafra. What a way to scam easy targets

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by Ebije1(m): 5:33am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:

Smart man cashing in on the emotional weakness of the igbo's. Biafra is indeed a billion dollar investment that people like Kanu and Uwazuruike will always feed from. Only God knows how much Kanu had received in donations for his noise on biafra. What a way to scam easy targets
lol. Yahoo Boy No Laptop cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by jamesibor: 5:51am On Jun 06, 2017
feranmi400:

The man sitting first from the left in the first picture is Professor Okoye. A fine gentleman and Bishop in the Anglican communion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by Partnerbiz(f): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by Kingsley1000(m): 6:28am On Jun 06, 2017
KANU IS A VERY SMART DUDE,HE MUST HAVE MADE BILLIONS OF NAIRA WITH HIS TOURS

3 Likes

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by Ikenna0b: 6:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Loving how the Nnamdi is going to the grass roots. More power to you. We are all behind you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by chukycollections(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2017
Nwa chukwu okike abiama

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by ayzTIGER: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:

Yorubas always first to comment in a Biafran thread. Tufia

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by prodigy24: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
MediumStout:

[/s]our headache not yous

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by kingzizzy: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:

Igbos are generally tired of 'one Nigeria'

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by Cooly100: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by MediumStout(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=Cooly100 post=57238019][/quote]

How do u know I'm yoruba? I'm from Ado ekiti. Proudly oduduwa
Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by Cooly100: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:

How do u know I'm yoruba? I'm from Ado ekiti. Proudly oduduwa

By their fruit you will know them...I can smell an afonja from a 1000 mile...Of all the 250 tribes in Nigeria, none wants Igbos of the SE to suffer
and be suppressed like the Yorubas...I don't know why...We are not in competition...If you have your MMIA it will not harm you if SE has an international airport...If you have the 3rd mainland bridge, it will not harm you if we have 2nd Niger Bridge, etc, etc...But you are hurt and in pains when Igbo appear to receive anything from the central government, WHY?...and yet you are incensed whne they want to go away and have their own country...Why, Why why....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by MediumStout(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2017
Cooly100:

By their fruit you will know them...I can smell an afonja from a 1000 mile...Of all the 250 tribes in Nigeria, none wants Igbos of the SE to suffer
and be suppressed like the Yorubas...I don't know why...We are not in competition...If you have your MMIA it will not harm you if SE has an international airport...If you have the 3rd mainland bridge, it will not harm you if we have 2nd Niger Bridge, etc, etc...But you are hurt and in pains when Igbo appear to receive anything from the central government, WHY?...and yet you are incensed whne they want to go away and have their own country...Why, Why why....

Forget all this online talks. Igbo's and Yoruba's are one family. We will not separate. I'm dating an igbo lady.
Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by mirabel001(f): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2017
dats my hero...receiving more blessin n power to set his ppl free

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by Customer80: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:

Forget all this online talks. Igbo's and Yoruba's are one family. We will not separate. I'm dating an igbo lady.
How has dating an Igbo lady stop you from attacking Igbo as you have done? Serbia and Montenegro dated and intermarried but today they are different countries, if eventually we have Biafra it won't stop you from dating or marrying Igbo vice versa.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by MediumStout(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2017
Customer80:
How has dating an Igbo lady stop you from attacking Igbo as you have done? Serbia and Montenegro dated and intermarried but today they are different countries, if eventually we have Biafra it won't stop you from dating or marrying Igbo vice versa.

Forget biafra. Your future lies in Nigeria
Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by Customer80: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:

Forget biafra. Your future lies in Nigeria
let me tell you, no ethnic group has given more to Nigeria than the Igbo, why do we have 5 states in South east while south west is having 6 , north west 7. Why should I be silent in the midst of oppression

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by MediumStout(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2017
Customer80:
let me tell you, no ethnic group has given more to Nigeria than the Igbo, why do we have 5 states in South east while south west is having 6 , north west 7. Why should I be silent in the midst of oppression

There is no one oppressing the igbo's. The entire land mass of the East is a little above Oyo state. Why should such tiny region be divided into six unproductive states?
Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by Igboesika: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:

There is no one oppressing the igbo's. The entire land mass of the East is a little above Oyo state. Why should such tiny region be divided into six unproductive states?

Will you shut up !!. You will only type trash from Oshogbo. With this miserable comment of yours, you have not crossed Niger bridge. Rubbish !!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by DocHMD: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:

Why do ewedu people think that their opinions are worth more that the nylon they use in wrapping their shiit in oshogbo? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by Customer80: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:

oh you create state based on land mass not number of people? You see your justification of oppression and wickedness? But If I clamour for a separate state of Biafra based on my inalienable rights, you will start to fume from your mouth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by MediumStout(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2017
Customer80:
oh you create state based on land mass not number of people? You see your justification of oppression and wickedness? But If I clamour for a separate state of Biafra based on my inalienable rights, you will start to fume from your mouth.

Why do igbo's need more states when the current ones are empty and lacks infrastructures? Most igbo's prefer to live in other regions and abandon the east. It shows majority of igbo's prefer a life in Nigeria. If they want biafra, South east would have been their home. No one is justifying oppression, the east is too tiny to get more States. Its like trying to cheat the federal government of more funds and we won't accept that
Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by Customer80: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:

Why do igbo's need more states when the current ones are empty and lacks infrastructures? Most igbo's prefer to live in other regions and abandon the east. It shows majority of igbo's prefer a life in Nigeria. If they want biafra, South east would have been their home. No one is justifying oppression, the east is too tiny to get more States. Its like trying to cheat the federal government of more funds and we won't accept that
too much stout taken, the Biafra is what we are working for, it's only the Igbo who lives outside their states, yoruba don't, awusa don't? They don't live outside their states and that's why they have 7, 6 states respectively? Who has given more to Nigeria than the Igbo? This oppression can't continue bro, we have had enough of it

3 Likes

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by MediumStout(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2017
Customer80:
too much stout taken, the Biafra is what we are working for, it's only the Igbo who lives outside their states, yoruba don't, awusa don't? They don't live outside their states and that's why they have 7, 6 states respectively? Who has given more to Nigeria than the Igbo? This oppression can't continue bro, we have had enough of it

Any bill for referendum will be killed by the west and northern senators in the Senate. Let's have a united country. Nnamdi Kanu is just blabbing. He doesn't represent the interest of real igbo's
Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by Customer80: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:

Any bill for referendum will be killed by the west and northern senators in the Senate. Let's have a united country. Nnamdi Kanu is just blabbing. He doesn't represent the interest of real igbo's
you're against equality And also against self determination which is an inalienable rights? Isn't it hallucinations to say that Nnamdi Kanu doesn't represent the interest of the real Igbos? I ask who is the real Igbos that Kanu doesn't represent?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by EasternWind: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Our freedom is nigh

Like a mighty flood the message of Biafra is moving and uprooting every known and unknown propaganda, every obstacle and will carry off any who wishes to be a wedge before it. It's too late O'One Nigeria chanters, for ur stronghold of lies and division has been pulled down.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu

God bless Biafra
Re: Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra by modik(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2017
Kingsley1000:
KANU IS A VERY SMART DUDE,HE MUST HAVE MADE BILLIONS OF NAIRA WITH HIS TOURS

Deluded Nigerians,

Monitising your future at every given blink

Far from Biafra Youths.

NK is the face of a new generational paradignm shift!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu DECLARES That Bayelsa Is Part Of Biafra / Pictures Of New Akwa Ibom State Logo Designed By Corpers / Ekiti Election Update: Unconfirmed Results Trickle In As PDP, APC Battle For Vot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.