Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo (37547 Views)

Aftermath Of Heavy Downpour At Kuola, Apata Ibadan (pictures) / Two Drivers Fighting On The Road At Sabo Market Ikorodu (Photos) / Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Can u imagine...and we are praying for it to even pour alittle here in ogbomoso...even if it's just tiny downpour, I Wuld give anytin 2 c it rain cos heat is abt frying sumbody alive
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by canalily(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
Optional2:
Ah y do u ask if i hate u
if i hate u will i say u shld come nd join me in d space.
...its cos i dnt wnt to loss u in that space...is it only 4 meundecided
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by Florblu(f): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
GodMode:
Big lie. Rain doesn't fall in oyo unt ;Dil March ending or April.
Chai!smh!Go for brain surgery.
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
canalily:
sharapangry have you seen her be4undecided

I briefly considered your request and regrettably must deny it.

But while we're dishing out unrequested advices, I have one for you too.

How about you go pound some sand?
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by canalily(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
CityNG:

I briefly considered your request and regrettably must deny it.

But while we're dishing out unrequested advices, I have one for you too.

How about you go pound some sand?
..are u hungry of sandundecided
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
canalily:
..are u hungry of sandundecided

You have the brain matter of a flea.

It's not my job to educate you.
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by canalily(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
CityNG:

You have the brain matter of a flea.

It's not my job to educate you.
...are u up to 10yrs undecided
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by Optional2(f): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
canalily:
...its cos i dnt wnt to loss u in that space...is it only 4 meundecided
i did say u will lose or av me neither did i say u r d only one on d space. Jst cum nd see 4 urself my dear
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by uzolexis(f): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
CityNG:

You're very pretty.

grin grin grin thanks

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
canalily:
...are u up to 10yrs undecided

When you figure it out let us know.
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by canalily(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Optional2:
i did say u will lose or av me neither did i say u r d only one on d space. Jst cum nd see 4 urself my dear
...hw do i meet u?
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by notoriousbabe: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Na photoshop. jo
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by Fidelcruiz(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
This is very common in yoruba land I don't know why. Is it that they build their houses anyhow or that the waves are higher?
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by Optional2(f): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
canalily:
...hw do i meet u?
in d space na wen u reach d 1st person u will see is me @d gate weytin 2 welcum u
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by kuzee(m): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
na wa
na xo buuldings scatter like dis.
i fold hand..
God de vex for this cuntry indeed.
blame pdp and apc
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by adonismuller(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Tragic
Heavy downfall by this time of the year ? Pls Let's support and live a greener world,
Let's support change
Let's support [size=18pt]Buhari[/size]

Vote Wisely
The choice is yours
how many green pasture did he provide when he was head of state? Are you typing with what you poo with?
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by Crownofwealth(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
AMADIOHA MUST REALLY BE ANGRY WITH THIS COMMUNITY.
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by emmykk(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
uzolexis:

Lol...I did my NYSC in Ibadan Oyo state in 2011 so i'm talking from past experience.
ok ooo una dey that side the watch how PDP and APC dey do us.

Is okay
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by stinggy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
raumdeuter:
Which part of Oyo is this?

Are you having a hard time reading

It happened in Sabo, Isale Oyo, Oyo, Oyo State, Western Nigeria.
Okay now?
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by AreaFada2: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by linusbnn(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Tragic
Heavy downfall by this time of the year ? Pls Let's support and live a greener world,
Let's support change
Let's support [size=18pt]Buhari[/size]

Vote Wisely
The choice is yours

Shey GEJ for dey change everybdy roof for nigeria ba? Mumu pple
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by jadajada: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
lucrownt:
Must you make an irrelevant post?. Even if you can't woo a lady it is Jonathan.
don't b a nitwit. So u don't recognise a sarcasm when u see one?
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by bbjummy: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
sauceny:
Thats what you get,from using cheap & inferior articles to build your house...

Perhaps they made use of what their money could buy.
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by winner95(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Only God protects us dat yesterday ooo....D wind blew like seriously and even d rain was full of snow...... d rain was really macabre! #Lord should please have mercy.
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by chinkichun: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
all the houses don first Expire sef. cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by ajebuter(f): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
APC is working!
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by uduokirika1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
THE WIND OF CHANGE IS INDEED BLOWING FROM THE WILD WILD WEST
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by canalily(m): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Optional2:
in d space na wen u reach d 1st person u will see is me @d gate weytin 2 welcum u
...i should follow youundecided undecided ?
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by samplegirl(f): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
siraj1402:
To the person above me,its neither the APC nor PDP but Jonathan misfortunes. Its a sign that the gods are annoyed with bad governance grin and its a warning that enough of Goodluck but Goodgovernance grin
Sai Buhari,
Sai Baba.
March4Buhari to Aso rock,
MarchJonathan2Otuoke.

Mention me (attack) and die

I am sorry for your parents.
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by Optional2(f): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
canalily:
...i should follow youundecided undecided ?
yes na cum along wit me
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by siraj1402(m): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
samplegirl:

I am sorry for your parents.
You are a bloody fool.What tells you I have a parent?Why will you just come to the Internet and think everyone is your mate?Be careful you are a female.Had it been its a male I would have know how to attack him better.Must you comment?
Re: Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo by bbjummy: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
GodMode:
Big lie. Rain doesn't fall in oyo until March ending or April.

Says who? It's been raining down West since January

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Parables And Slangs / How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c / Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.