Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Redeemers University Students Fetching Water - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Redeemers University Students Fetching Water (43693 Views)

Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral / Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) / Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by eleko1: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
I tire oooo.
MsPat:
Dumb-dumbs everywhere! angry
Because dey paid schl fees....dey shudnt fetch water?! Are dey gods?!
angry angry Nna na wa o!
Onye apari!!!
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by eleko1: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Burger01:

Thanks bro, I dey dodge the darts wela cheesy
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by olapluto(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
thelastgenius:

I wanna guess yu'll be rich....
Do me a favour, send your kids to OAU when the time comes.
God willing, ALL my children will apply to and hopefully attend OAU.
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by danielmichael(m): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dis one na otueko secondary skool wher jonathan been goo!!!
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by biz2get(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hmm.... Could be somthing bad had gone wrong...
So this bicths had to carry the box grin
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by UTEWUOJO: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
THAT ONE IS THIER OWN CUP OF TEA! LOL wink wink
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by Damsman10(m): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
helinues:
So the scam is everywhere even in private universities..

Only God can help Nigeria situation

to be frank with u it is everywhere, d only thing private institution students gain is the shielding from their respective school authorities , everything else is federal...

I guess dats d main reason so many parents send their wards their - to prevent dem from moving about
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by Certifiedboss: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Burger01:
No be new thing. That's one of the deplorable conditions PDP has plunged the country so far undecided

Why blame the government on the poor functionality of a private owned property... Very soon if your television get fault you go be pdp.. Do you have a brain at all or you just choose no to use it
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by amokeme(f): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
My friends sister left the sch after the father visited her... Heheehh he was like his daughter can not stay there. He had to apologise to her sef. Lol.. Its really not fair
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by amokeme(f): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
My friends sister left the sch after the father visited her... Heheehh he was like his daughter can not stay there. He had to apologise to her sef. Lol.. Its really not fair. They don't have fans too
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Why blame the government on the poor functionality of a private owned property... Very soon if your television get fault you go be pdp.. Do you have a brain at all or you just choose no to use it

Because it is the govt's role to provide light and water in any locality in other countries.

Not like unserious Nigeria.

You Nigerians....better stop being so complacent.

In foreign universities....who provides the water and light ? The Government....or at least makes the conditions for the light and water to work well present.
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by PrettySpicey(f): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
It will toughen them and make better citizens of them.

No life lesson is a waste. Until they live Naija, all Naijan qualities apply... take not! sad

*@JeffreyJamez, you led me into this loitering around... if FBFW no ready by 1st week of March na ya fault. Zooming back to her review*
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by Saucekide25(m): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
PrettySpicey:
It will toughen them and make better citizens of them.

No life lesson is a waste. Until they live Naija, all Naijan qualities apply... take not! sad

*@JeffreyJamez, you led me into this loitering around... if FBFW no ready by 1st week of March na ya fault. Zooming back to her review*

It better be ready....... or else!!
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by 9jatatafo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
With all the high school fees, they cannot provide water. Though those days in UNIBEN school authority will shut down water supply to chase students home when there was inter crisis so as to avoid aluta things then we would trek distance to get water. Exercise package.
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
hazyfm1:
ITS A NEW SITE

TELL US THE FULL STORY, IT COULD BE A TEMPORARY MECHANICAL OR ELECTRICAL PROBLEM

HOW CAN REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY NOT HAVE POTABLE WATER?
haha!!! nigerians......okay d water wey den d fetch na project case study...is dat wat u wanna hear.....a simple case dat u can see for urself....dem carry bucket dey fetch water u ar still here saying can redeemers no get water.
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by blaineee(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pls if u want to lie abt any sch dnt lie abt my own sch. We av water and electricity running 24 hours non stop. This must be one of does state or fedral universities.
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by Certifiedboss: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Because it is the govt's role to provide light and water in any locality in other countries.

In foreign universities....who provides the water and light ? The Government....or at least makes the conditions for the light and water to work well present.

Thank God you said foreign countries. Since you already know how it's done here you shouldn't complain.. If those private universities can collect 500k and even more from each student as school fees I see no reason they shouldn't be able to provide water... The America you admire today was no left alone for the government, over there private individuals who a capable sometimes do things to beautify or developed their districts. The government alone can't go round everywhere at once... In America whose are the caliber of people that receive national honors for Contributing and giving back to the society. One day you will tell the government to give you tissue paper to wipe your ass with
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by Certifiedboss: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Development of a country begins with you.. You admire how it is done over there. That's because it's citizens are supportive. You made mention of electricity and water. Are you being honest with the prepaid meter that has just been introduced? Are you not among those that divert some of their appliances away from. The meter so it won't read fast? How can the country grow? If those things are done here majority of Nigerians will look for a way to divert it and not pay for service rendered
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by alchemist(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
thelastgenius:

Guy....
Learn to get your facts right before making conclusions........
Did you talk to any of the students??
I'm really tempted to insult you....but No I wouldn't.

There was what I call an "Almost Rain Storm" on friday evening which led to electrical faults on the general power supply "I guess an electric pole fell".....

Now the school generates water itself with the use of electricity.....This absence of electricity led to water shortage.

Now to clear your silly doubts....the power generators were used to pump water that same saturday evening you took those pictures.

Normal electricity was restored Sunday Noon.......

And who the hec told you there aren't tables??.......
I had my last class using a table mister!!

But tell me, Is that how you were taught to source information in the public school you attended??.....

Too bad.

Can you boast to us that water actually runs in your hostel as you are so fast in your report. A friend of mine is a student in your school and since the beginning of the new session, water hasn't been running in the dormitories. If am lying, kindly take a picture of you fetching water in your hostel and take a picture of your class for us to see.
You guys don't even have bunks in your hostels yet and here you are crying hullabalu
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by hunter21(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
if you enter our bathroom for bells university, you go hear gbedu
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by Rapzino: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Soreza:
Nawa o,life for nija na survivor of the fitness
murderer
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by alchemist(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
tosintestimony:

We Nigerians are so quick to jump into conclusions without getting facts right. Based on the pictures you posted I can already tell you didn't get your sources correct. Please tell me one Redeemer University student that was actually called or asked to confirm this situation. Thanks to "last genius who explained better". Also let me add that First, I have personally seen students of RUN in RUN, there is no where a female student will be allowed to walk around in trousers, shorts or wrapper. Secondly, for crying out loud, it is not only RUN that is in camp, there are also residents that permanently live there, and equally whenever a program is going the number of people increase. Thus we see those who stay there temporary or for business purposes of buying and selling to the campers, since they don't have a house, they tend to use the public bathroom. and when the population exceeds the water available (not to include some that misuse the water), the water in the reservoir for one section of the bathroom gets exhausted and people are forced to go to the next bathroom or the nearest tap with their own buckets to get water.
My point is, whoever it is that posted this force information should ensure facts are gotten corrected, don't just assume from what you see in picture. You cannot judge a book by its cover. I can also sense whoever created this thread has a personal dislike either for redeem or RUN. Go settle your matter else where, why look for fans that will support you. How can people even confirm the pix is genuine one, why not state the hostel, road or building that is in the picture, add sensibility to the use of technology especially when you have to involve public opinions. God have mercy on you. (Note: I am not a RUN student)

Abeg, you should be the one to get your information right. Those pics were actually taken on 07/02/2015 right infront of the female hostel. Before the wind blew self, water was never running in their hostel. Right now, they are painting there rooms while the student are in class and they expect them to lodge in this same room immediately the students get back to their hostel without them thinking of the health implication of this.

My post is base on fact and not just blabs
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by alchemist(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
amokeme:
My friends sister left the sch after the father visited her... Heheehh he was like his daughter can not stay there. He had to apologise to her sef. Lol.. Its really not fair

Please help me tell the mongers who dont know the situation this student are facing. After all, they just installed ceiling fan for the students after christmas
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by tomzman: 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
madridguy:
It is part of domestic chores. Abi na only book dem go there for ? Let them experience what their counterpart in both Federal and State school pass through. All na school life and also a great story to tell after graduation.
People like you are the reason for Nigeria's backwardness.
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by dickoflife(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
madridguy:
It is part of domestic chores. Abi na only book dem go there for ? Let them experience what their counterpart in both Federal and State school pass through. All na school life and also a great story to tell after graduation.
Great story? You must be mad.
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by madridguy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
tomzman:

People like you are the reason for Nigeria's backwardness.

Explain yourself please ?
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by drshrewd: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by PrettySpicey(f): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

It better be ready....... or else!!

Or else......... NOTHING!

You got ma back till doom's day *grin*
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by Keziehenry(m): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Hahahah...how can that be my pix biko? Am I a white woman?
Ok i ws tinkn dat u are a half caste shaa.
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by airsaylongcon: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Keneking:
The water level is too far ..this is not Unilag where water floods the classroom whenever it rains grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US / Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). / High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.