Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Redeemers University Students Fetching Water - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Redeemers University Students Fetching Water (43654 Views)

Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral / Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) / Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by AmakaDNB(f): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Keziehenry:

Ok i ws tinkn dat u are a half caste shaa.

Ok
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by Keziehenry(m): 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Ok
i send u a p.m
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by AmakaDNB(f): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Keziehenry:

i send u a p.m

The message will be in my email right? Because I've been getting them but dont know where to open them
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by Nickymezor(f): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
holuwajaytee:
Na exercise
Abi ooo. smiley
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by Keziehenry(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
AmakaDNB:

The message will be in my email right? Because I've been getting them but dont know where to open them
yea it is in u
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by AmakaDNB(f): 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Keziehenry:

yea it is in ur emal or u add me on whatsap 07035188471
Okay
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by joshrare(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
Burger01:
No be new thing. That's one of the deplorable conditions PDP has plunged the country so far undecided
What has a private university got to do with pdp? Na wa ooo, people sha
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by Keziehenry(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Okay
tnx
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by illswift(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
hazyfm1:

THANKS ... MY SAMSUNG GALAXY AUTO DRIVES ME CRAZY ATIMES.. I NO SEND AM MESSAGE
haha..alryt mahn
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by madridguy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
dickoflife:

Great story? You must be mad.

You just shows the madness in your generation now.
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by NollywoodFreak: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
You can abuse Oyedepo as you like but one thing I love about him is that He always make sure Convenant University have electricity and water everytime. You will never have something like this in Convenant University. The exorbitant fees is really showing in the comfortable lifestyle of thier students. No-wonder many of their students that I use to meet in clubs are always very fresh. This is a disgrace to the authorities of Redeemers University.
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by dickoflife(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
madridguy:

You just shows the madness in your generation now.
shows? Kai. You mama try oh... you no kill her with bomb...
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by musiwa97: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
c
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by prela(f): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Not bad
U can't be in Bowen fopr 4 or 5yrs and not carry water, so its not new
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by prela(f): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
godjohnson:
Not bad.

Thank you o. You can't be in Bowen for 4 to 5 years and not carry water
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by madridguy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
dickoflife:
shows? Kai. You mama try oh... you no kill her with bomb...

Na Shekarahu be your papa ni ?
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by piagetskinner(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
Oboy this school no be here o
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by musiwa97: 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
c
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by dickoflife(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
madridguy:

Na Shekarahu be your papa ni ?
jamb question.. hurry obtain the form
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by Nicklaus(m): 12:11am On Feb 11, 2015
Can't see anyone carrying water on the head. The person I see doesn't look like a student, she looks more like a purewater hawker..
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 11, 2015
HA! I wish I can bomb those ugly buildings and construction in Nigeria and put something better in place. What is wrong with Nigerians doing things in disorganized fashion? What is going on?! Why won't South Africans keep laughing at us! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by musiwa97: 3:20am On Feb 11, 2015
c
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by TheAdvocate(m): 7:13am On Feb 11, 2015
Burger01:
No be new thing. That's one of the deplorable conditions PDP has plunged the country so far undecided

In a private university charging N350,000 per student? Soon yu will blame PDP even for lack of rainfall! grin
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by sladimeji(m): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2015
this thangz are once in a while for them....Buh anyway it not my biznez
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by ProfyJay(m): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2015
“At Last! Here’s An Opportunity To Secure All The Information You Need To Start a Web Consulting Business From Start to Finish “
I will be Delivering a Full fledge Product PAck for Web Consulting Videos whicj would Include the following

1. Word Press Training Video Tutorial from start to Finish
2. Joomla Training Video Tutorials
3. OPen Cart for E-Commerce Sites like Jumia and Konga
4. Indepth Video Tutorial On Digital Marketing

All of these Videos usually costs about N30,000 but I HAVE a Bonnza for the First 10 People to Call and ORder for N15,000 Naira Only with FREE Delivery within Lagos
Call 07061882469 to Place your Orders now!!!
NB: Offer Expires 10 Days from Today
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by mythos: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2015
Redeemers University is a useless school. The Vice Chancellor who came from FUTA is a lying, cheating, dishonest administrator. He has completely ruined that school all in the name of religion. if he is not removed immediately the school will continue to retrogress in abysmal backwardness.
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by blitz1: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
most of you are just stupid for calling pricate uni overrated. private uni studesnts do not buy results like you guys and that is why companies come to pick the best students from private uni at every graduation. GET A lIFE AND STOP BEING ENVIOUS ABOUT THEIR MONEY
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by musiwa97: 1:15am On Feb 12, 2015
You see, if a person is label corrupt and an associate of tinubu. Your life done spoil.

They know they will thiefbune their money with osibanjo in charge.

I will not vote for osibanjo. The same way, people will see the university.

Credibility matter.

One thing I like about oyedepo is. If oyedepo does ,something, he does it with all of his heart.

It is not that they don't make money. I know what I went through i n people hand, to say that.

And when the church does not teach holiness anymore. The people become corrupt. Which is an example of osibanjo.

I don't know what he is going through, but he has falling from the faith?

That why God lead me to form Jesus empire ministry.

you can see his student don't respect him and posting thing for me to see, they are reporting him to me.

And if his student have no respect for him and they are reporting him to me. It tell the relationship , he has.
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by thelastgenius: 1:26am On Feb 12, 2015
alchemist:

Can you boast to us that water actually runs in your hostel as you are so fast in your report. A friend of mine is a student in your school and since the beginning of the new session, water hasn't been running in the dormitories. If am lying, kindly take a picture of you fetching water in your hostel and take a picture of your class for us to see.
You guys don't even have bunks in your hostels yet and here you are crying hullabalu

*got banned* *phewww*

Am too busy a person ATM to start taking pictures bcus of 1 yeye "E-argument" But guyyy.... Dunno who your so called "friend" is but I can boast that despite things aren't all smooth....Thers a water tap and Storage tank right in front of my block ...not forgeting that water runs in my room (every room) too "though not all the time"......... + I have never slept "bunkless" since I resumed in Ede on 20th October 2014. All rooms have bunks except rooms where the owners allow their friends squat thereby they forced to move out the bunk or where the room owners deliberately move their bunks out.......There are two bunks in my room sef.........

The bunks are still gon be changed eventually.... Some materials for the new type bunks "which would have a wardrobe, reading table and chair included in it" have arrived from china.

There are tables in all classes ..... + ALL lecture rooms have electronic display Tv's in them ..."The First of its kind in Nigeria"
Guy calm your nerves oo....Stop defacing my school

Things aren't so perfect....But the School management is trying its best.
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by thelastgenius: 1:33am On Feb 12, 2015
mythos:
Redeemers University is a useless school. The Vice Chancellor who came from FUTA is a lying, cheating, dishonest administrator. He has completely ruined that school all in the name of religion. if he is not removed immediately the school will continue to retrogress in abysmal backwardness.

My school isn't useless biko.......
Last I checked whatever school you attended didn't win any health research aid from the world bank.

Carry your beef with the Vc somewhere else biko...
Re: Redeemers University Students Fetching Water by musiwa97: 1:36am On Feb 12, 2015
c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum / Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. / Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.