Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (33376 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by Stancollins(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
freshcvvs:

Then blame it on your ignorance..

He was once petroleum minister.

Mind you, a petroleum minister during buhari's military regime...
The same people who destroyed our economy are gradually emerging...

Don't be deceived, my dear
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by teadrake(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
uchesino:
u ar a castrated bastard 4rm foolish north I kw. Fool wot do kw apart 4rm killin innocent pple via nonsense jihad den hoping 4 7 virgin in ur heaven....mumu
Intellectual growth should
commence at birth and cease only at
death.So unfortunate your 'cranium' that suppose to buoy your acumen has vanished.So pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by Euckybaby(f): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
looking for cheap popularity i guess
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by stayblack: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
GEJ AND HIS BUNCH OF MONKEY, HUNGRY SUPPORTERS ARE CONFUSE..GEJ DAYS ARE NUMBER .THIEVES..
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by annurhaske(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Of course this is true.
Barawone!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by Euckybaby(f): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
MORNDEW:
Yes thats good
What?
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by fyneboi79(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Who is David west? A nobody. When people are talking, he doesn't have to come out.
GEJ till 2019
Bia Nwa Obosi,don't insult this man cos Gej in all his glory can never stand him.
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by bittertruth37(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dragonking:
This guy is a noise maker..gej till 2019!!!

click like for GEJ and share for GMB, lets see who wins.. cool cool
You will bow your head in shame when you see the results of this poll you are umpiring

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by Euckybaby(f): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
stayblack:
GEJ AND HIS BUNCH OF MONKEY, HUNGRY SUPPORTERS ARE CONFUSE..GEJ DAYS ARE NUMBER .THIEVES..
says who?
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Who is David west? A nobody. When people are talking, he doesn't have to come out.
GEJ till 2019

e- warrior. we r prepared for u guys. This time, is Igbos Vs Nigerians. Even ijaws r not 80% supporting GEJ but Igbos carry am for WHOLESALE. why?
I will cut all diplomatic ties with Igbos and ask all my allies to stop doing business with them until the second niger bridge is completed.
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by CaptainAmerica1: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
uchesino:
[s]u ar a castrated bastard 4rm foolish north I kw. Fool wot do kw apart 4rm killin innocent pple via nonsense jihad den hoping 4 7 virgin in ur heaven....mumu[/s]

You are pained because I said the truth.

I'm 100% sure you're one of the Ijaw's domestic dog.
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by freshcvvs: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stancollins:

Mind you, a petroleum minister during buhari's military regime...
The same people who destroyed our economy are gradually emerging...

Don't be deceived, my dear

Under him as our petroleum minister, we refined our own oil, so how did they destroy your economy? you want to turn history upside down abi? grin
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by ogene007: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
annurhaske:
Of course this is true.
Barawone!!!!!!!
We already know who America and their allies are campaigning for, due to their selfish interests.Unfortunately for them, nigerians have decided to continue to move forward ever and backward never. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by MORNDEW(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Euckybaby:
What?
He shud look for shoes nd go.
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by thaoriginator: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
englishmart:
David west? Is the father of Taribo west?
Some people can talk rubbish sha
Stop talking nonsense. Goatluck is going back home.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by Stancollins(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
olaniyanc:
GEJ an illiterate PH.D.
Why cancelling election because you want to rig in order to stay power at all cost. What a foolish idea.You have allowed Nigeria to be ridiculed internationally. Your position as a president is untenable now. Brother it is time for you to go. You have failed woefully.Shame!!!!!!!

Must you tell people that you're a wild fool??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by deletrue: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
GEJ till 2019
You nor know ham? Na Tam West dem humilate while attending OPEC when hin tief a Wrist Watch and another for taking excessive tea while in the meering. He was thoroughly messed up and put to shame.
I think na Buhari sack and jail ham that time.
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by Boyoorisha: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
jars9:
David west is a bastard and thief, for him to say old super clueless Pa Buhari is the only in Nigeria that can rule to take us to the promise land making Buhari's past our children's future God forbid,him wan chop again, thief so when buhari enter he would be minister of petroleum.OP if you like open another thread nah APC WAY YOU COULD NOT TAKE COMMENTS FROM THE THE LAST THREAD YOU OPENED ON THE SAME TOPIC C'MON GET A LIFE LUNATIC, moderator please delete this thread there are so many on same topic.

Why are you so bitter? You were just ranting without passing any message.
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by Ephemmm: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
jars9:
David west is a bastard and thief, for him to say old super clueless Pa Buhari is the only in Nigeria that can rule to take us to the promise land making Buhari's past our children's future God forbid,him wan chop again, thief so when buhari enter he would be minister of petroleum.OP if you like open another thread nah APC WAY YOU COULD NOT TAKE COMMENTS FROM THE THE LAST THREAD YOU OPENED ON THE SAME TOPIC C'MON GET A LIFE LUNATIC, moderator please delete this thread there are so many on same topic.

Heyaaa... The truth is bitter ooooo. Moderator will not delete it oooo: he can only do that whenever GEJ delete kworruption, economic recession, insecurity etc in Nigeria. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by deletrue: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
adadadon:

A fellow ijaw man like Jonathan
and a well know Professor and distinguished Academic
Way you? Nor dey hide David West sins. David Tam West was desgraced, sacked and jailed for stolen abi thiefing Wrist Watch and taking excessive tea while attending OPEC meeting.
He is a bloodless Ijaw man.
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by tuborme: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Because Jonathan refused to renew your Oil prospecting licence....David West should forget about the oil! Nobody will ever get OPL from back door again in this country.
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by fyneboi79(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
jars9:
Every man in ur clan who is above 50 years is a bastaard and a thief.And you are a useless piece of fetus which was mistakenly allowed to metamorphose into a useless,hopeless person you are today undecided

Davis West has spoken-Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by prontoniero(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
GEJ till 2019

This is David West: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tam_David-West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by Rilwayne001: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dragonking:

the writing is clear tongue
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by IcekrimPaul007(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
juliusocean:
your reason for not supporting Goodluck Jonathan is insecurity in the north, I say you don't
have a genuine reason. There is no country in the world that can win war on terror because
it is an ideology. You can kill as many terrorist as you want but you cannot kill nor defeat
the ideology. I mean you cannot defeat a suicidal man by killing him because that is his
mission anyway. He is ready to die, he wants to die, so killing him is only aiding his cause
and creating room for more to take his place. My point is there is no government that can
defeat or eradicate blinded ideology of hatred by military muscle. The United State
discretionary spending on defense is between 555 and 680 billion dollars. The total budget
of Nigerian is about 20 billion dollars. Meaning what America is going to spend on defence
this year 2015 is more than the sum total of Nigerian budget since gaining independence in
1960 till date. Guess what, the huge American defence budget and the most sophisticated
military in the history of humanity have not been able to defeat or eliminate terrorism. If the
war on terror was a war between United States and another nation, we all know United
States would have long overrun that nation; but ideology on the other hand resides in the
mind of those that hold such views making it impossible to know who your enemies are.
Those that think they can fight and or defeat a faceless enemy needs to have a rethink. The
solution is educating the feeder team to make it impossible for the terrorist to recruit and
brainwash young fertile minds. And I think President Goodluck Jonathan has moved the
mark in that direction by investing massively in almajiri education in northern Nigeria. The
Boko Haram operatives equally understands the efficacy of the president's strategy hence
their continues attack on schools. Though the president is far from perfect but I see a
system if giving another four years can lay a very solid foundation for prosperity. So use
your PVC wisely by voting President Goodluck Jonathan for another four years.
sHAmE On YOu!
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by Ephemmm: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
juliusocean:
your reason for not supporting Goodluck Jonathan is insecurity in the north, I say you don't
have a genuine reason. There is no country in the world that can win war on terror because
it is an ideology. You can kill as many terrorist as you want but you cannot kill nor defeat
the ideology. I mean you cannot defeat a suicidal man by killing him because that is his
mission anyway. He is ready to die, he wants to die, so killing him is only aiding his cause
and creating room for more to take his place. My point is there is no government that can
defeat or eradicate blinded ideology of hatred by military muscle. The United State
discretionary spending on defense is between 555 and 680 billion dollars. The total budget
of Nigerian is about 20 billion dollars. Meaning what America is going to spend on defence
this year 2015 is more than the sum total of Nigerian budget since gaining independence in
1960 till date. Guess what, the huge American defence budget and the most sophisticated
military in the history of humanity have not been able to defeat or eliminate terrorism. If the
war on terror was a war between United States and another nation, we all know United
States would have long overrun that nation; but ideology on the other hand resides in the
mind of those that hold such views making it impossible to know who your enemies are.
Those that think they can fight and or defeat a faceless enemy needs to have a rethink. The
solution is educating the feeder team to make it impossible for the terrorist to recruit and
brainwash young fertile minds. And I think President Goodluck Jonathan has moved the
mark in that direction by investing massively in almajiri education in northern Nigeria. The
Boko Haram operatives equally understands the efficacy of the president's strategy hence
their continues attack on schools. Though the president is far from perfect but I see a
system if giving another four years can lay a very solid foundation for prosperity. So use
your PVC wisely by voting President Goodluck Jonathan for another four years.

These are lackadaisical excuses a nation will be getting when its citizen allow a man who cannot manage a zoo perfectly is allowed to rule a state...
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by clevvermind(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
Why are the mods quick in moving anti-Jonathan's thread to the front page?
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by fyneboi79(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
deletrue:
Way you? Nor dey hide David West sins. David Tam West was desgraced, sacked and jailed for stolen abi thiefing Wrist Watch and taking excessive tea while attending OPEC meeting.
He is a bloodless Ijaw man.
Please go and get at least small primary school education so that you can come back here and post what we can understandundecided Or is this Swahili language.

Sai Buhari
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by thewarrior72: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
GEJ till 2019
You don't know him?, well, he's a slave of hausa-fulani & he is from Southwest axis of Nigeria.....now u know him!!.. next time address him by his real name, "SLAVE" cool tongue
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by KingTom(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dragonking:

8 likes and 26 shares! Dragonking how market na? grin
Re: Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” by OgologoDimkpa: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
robosky02:

thank you

forward ever with GEJ leading the way to 2019
Yes o GEJ all the way.

No vacancy in Aso Rock

GEJ till 2019!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding / Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos / Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.