Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth (8807 Views)

Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump / Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World Releases New Photo / Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by ezytalks: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Amanda Lepore is one of the most famous transsexual fixtures in New York and is said to have‘The Most Expensive Body On Earth’ and enjoys showing up at events semi-nude....

The 45-year-old celebrated transsexual icon wouldn’t reveal the exact cost of work she’s done on her body but she has had a series of extreme plastic surgery including three chest augmentations, buttock implants and even had her bottom ribs broken to have a smaller waist.

Following multiple nips and tucks, 5ft 2in Ms Lepore boasts a perfect hourglass figure measuring 38-22-38. Facially she has had lip injections, fillers, Botox, a nose job, a forehead lift and her hairline lowered.

Source: http:///1M92RPl

Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by Chibuhealth(f): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by Spicylate(f): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
damn! she fine. the money really tried for her. hope she does not get extra complications in future sha
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
on top wetin abeg
at the end of it all, she looks like ojuju.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by JosephineM: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
walking dead.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by sinaj(f): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
diz ugly man um...woman iz wor wor undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by kagel: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Spicylate:
damn! she fine. the money really tried for her. hope she does not get extra complications in future sha

PLASTIC BODY

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kai! She looks like a modernised witch.. Besides I no even c d expensive body or abii d drop original copy 4 house kari spare komot

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by Beamborla(f): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Scary face angry
Perfect body kiss

Children would sure mistaken her for a doll but the face would scare them away.

Vanity upon vanity

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by Spicylate(f): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
kagel:

PLASTIC BODY
well "its" fine. smiley
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by Tallesty1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
She is preparing a delicious meal for Termites
Chibuhealth:
Mtchewww
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by slap1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
I need to throw up! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by HURUCHI(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
JosephineM:
walking dead.. undecided

U can say that again hmm

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by FruityLass: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Her damn money, not mine btw
She looks like a mannequin.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by TrishaP(f): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
JosephineM:
walking dead.. undecided
cheesy
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by MizMyColi(f): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Msssttteeeeeewwwwwwwwwww undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

upon all the body tweaking, S/he still remains unpleasant to the eyes.
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by deanoffaculty: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wetin! E be like person wey take AJINOMOTO rub body...........
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Spicylate:
Whaaaaaat angry Wetin make am fine? Frankly speaking, she is the ugliest white I have seen in my life!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by oloriadejoke(f): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
What makes her expensive I will prefer those locally made 50 naira baby doll than her...vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by Nhaomie(f): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
After everything she still no fine.mtchewwwwwww
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
ezytalks:
Amanda Lepore is one of the most famous transsexual fixtures in New York and is said to have‘The Most Expensive Body On Earth’ and enjoys showing up at events semi-nude....

The 45-year-old celebrated transsexual icon wouldn’t reveal the exact cost of work she’s done on her body but she has had a series of extreme plastic surgery including three chest augmentations, buttock implants and even had her bottom ribs broken to have a smaller waist.

Following multiple nips and tucks, 5ft 2in Ms Lepore boasts a perfect hourglass figure measuring 38-22-38. Facially she has had lip injections, fillers, Botox, a nose job, a forehead lift and her hairline lowered.

Source: http:///1M92RPl
:O run out of thread

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by Spicylate(f): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Whaaaaaat angry Wetin make am fine? Frankly speaking, she is the ugliest white I have seen in my life!!!!
ouch! sha opinions vary.
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by otimothy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
my niece saw her and started shouting anti-christ.
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by ezytalks: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
otimothy:
my niece saw her and started shouting anti-christ.

Lol
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Vanity!!!
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by pretydiva(f): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dis is an eye sore. She luks like a lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by Elevation(m): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Black is beautiful while fair is attractive.
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by ellahzy(f): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by ellahzy(f): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
smiley cheesy wink
sad :p ;(
:| :/ shocked
:* :x :>
8-) :@ ;>
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by MaLAdyy(f): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
her lips though
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by miken22: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is an eye sore. She luks like a lipsrsealed
hmmmm. From ur names I totally believe u much more prettier dan her.
Re: Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth by Missmossy(f): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Olamide – Woske / I May Propose To Sheila —uti Nwachukwu / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.