Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) (6530 Views)

Inem Peter Flaunts Body In New Pics And Video / Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy / Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World Releases New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by dajavula(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2015
Amanda Lepore, 46, is one of the most famous transsexual fixtures on the New York party and she has the most expensive body in the world...she bought 'em...:-)

Amanda who had a sex-change at age 19 has had three breast augmentations, buttock implants and even had her bottom ribs broken so she could achieve a smaller waist. It's illegal in the US so she went to do it in Mexico. She's also had multiple nips and tucks, lip injections, fillers, Botox, a nose job, a forehead lift and had her hairline lowered.

Source: http://akinsete..com/2015/07/woman-with-most-expensive-body-in-world.html

1 Share

Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by Abdullateef77(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2015
Her body is falling apart and your calling it epensive
#SMH

8 Likes

Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by girlsCAFE(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2015
I actually taught they electroplated her with Gold..
Expensive shit.

2 Likes

Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by discoverjohnny(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] ;Dyet, she look like a s*x doll.
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by Yustash001(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2015
Winchi winchi....

3 Likes

Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Another science project gone south
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by Harmony92(f): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2015
C as she b like vulture.
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by Judeoxide(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2015
And yet she is not beautifully
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by Rotimi47: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2015
Expensive poo! She look outrageous!
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2015
She's a guinea pig,she should be living in the lab

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2015
i actually thought it was Joan Rivers, it looks far older that its age. disgusting piece of trash.
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Pee High Gee- Pig.
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by youngberry001(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2015
and no be Doll dey there ne undecided
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by MisterLongman(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
This one wey look like plastic barbie doll...... Abeg where dem dey sell am, I wan buy the expensive doll
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by McWhillion(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
and yet she is still ugly as fvck.
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by McWhillion(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Assin, i was expecting to see a gold plated and diamond encrusted human, foolish people
girlsCAFE:

Expensive shit.

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by SirLegal(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
All these Implants and procedures carried out on an Individual.
But... Is she a "Lab Rat".
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
If nigerian sun handle this one ehn, she go dissolve sharp sharp! na liquid go remain.

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by IamforGod: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
And yet she's still ugly
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
And she's even a marilyn Monroe wannabe
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
And she's a marilyn Monroe wannabe
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by MCJIKEL22(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
upon everything she no even fine sef!
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by dacuteguy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
expensive indeed, body wen God give us don get price tag grin
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by emamos: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
she looks like effigy
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by kennynelcon(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
To be candid. If I see her on the street, won't know her body is expensive.
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
sex-change, three breast augmentations, buttock implants, and even had her bottom ribs broken so she could achieve a smaller waist. ,multiple nips and tucks, lip injections, fillers, Botox, a nose job, a forehead lift and had her hairline lowered.
shocked Her life ain't worth living

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by damyzino(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
girlsCAFE:

Expensive shit.
she's damn ugly ....bad thing i dont have a pic of my gf right now
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
nonsense.go n die
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by Masterclass32: 5:00am On Jul 14, 2015
Expensive wetin?

Warre waste.
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:00am On Jul 14, 2015
Ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by modskiller(m): 6:12am On Jul 14, 2015
She's Fugly!!!
Eeew!!!!!!
Re: Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) by dajavula(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2015
She is a transgender. She wanted to be very real...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Venus Williams Goes Unclad For Espn Body Issue 18+ Photos / Alhaji Dantata, Chairman Of Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company is dead / Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.