Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo (14082 Views)

Does Airtel Have Bis Plan On Android / MTN AWOOF Don Come Again Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by luyemee(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Airtel, the league of extra ordinary E thieves have reduced their daily data cap of 80mb to 39mb..
I called their customer care to complain, they were telling me trash... Airtel whyyyyyyyyy?!

Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
lol u dnt kno them
u neva got robbed yet grin
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by Nostradamus: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
airtel is just bringing bird out from their pocket*literarily*

Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
mumu network

Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by otimothy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
nor be wetin hungry them dem go use their data do? from 80mb to 40mb for 100naira oga abeg calm down which other network give u 30mb for 100naira? nigerians wit free tinz sha

Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by Samyj247: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
airtel wicked die, if u have 14mb on ur phone and decides to download a file of upto 3mb, they will just wipe off everything on ur fone. This is what I hav bin experiencing for long now, nd their data cap for BB daily plan has been reduced by 2. Airtel too mumu infact I am off frm airtel starting frm today I tnk se na only me de experience ds mumuness frm airtel since o

Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by starbhooy(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ur still tlkin of 39mb wen ur mates dnt knw wat 2 use 18gb to do?? undecided

Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by blessedvisky(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
starbhooy:
boss!!! a beg how you take do am??
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by Sirfrederick(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by sammyomotola: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
starbhooy:
oga plz save my ass. My whatsapp num is o7033921431
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by Thebrightest(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2015

Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by starbhooy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2015

Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by Flawlessangel(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
otimothy:
nor be wetin hungry them dem go use their data do? from 80mb to 40mb for 100naira oga abeg calm down which other network give u 30mb for 100naira? nigerians wit free tinz sha
my guy no mind dem, so people go just dey talk trash without research, 30mb for 100 is still great.....check etisalat na 10mb for 100......and dem stil dey badmouth airtel
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by twosquare(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Samyj247:
airtel wicked die, if u have 14mb on ur phone and decides to download a file of upto 3mb, they will just wipe off everything on ur fone. This is what I hav bin experiencing for long now, nd their data cap for BB daily plan has been reduced by 2. Airtel too mumu infact I am off frm airtel starting frm today I tnk se na only me de experience ds mumuness frm airtel since o
that' so true..just wanna upload a picz of 1mb yesterday, before you know...wiaaamp...the upload was not successful and I had to check my data balance. Greatest surprise of the century. Na 2mb I find there, from 90mb...I kept the sim somewhere now, not doing data tinz with airtel again.
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by lordraiden(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thebrightest:
Who cares? Flexing my Airtel 19gig
guy help anoda dude abeg,i knee down dey beg
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by damsie(f): 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dear friend and subscriber,

Do you want to start earning unlimited income without any stress from the comfort of your bedroom?
Then be prepared to sack that your bossy boss at work. Here is how: I am often moved by the rate of unemployment in our nation, after going through the different rigours of life to study and make a headway in life,  unemployment sets in. That is one of the major reasons why I came up with these offers because I want the youths  out there that are unemployed to enjoy from what has turn me into an overnight millionaire.

If you are going for this offer, be prepared you will become the toast of the world and you will be subject to envy because you will be made for life.
This offer is one is one of its kind in Nigeria and the offer is very limited, because no internet guru will give you all am offering at that very ridiculous price, take this advantage before it expires.

Here are some of the benefits you stand to enjoy when you order for this comprehensive package

1) how to fund your liberty reserve account with credit cards

2)the $200 a day cash machine system

3) mobile profits system, how to earn a guaranteed #5,000 to #10,000 daily your mobile phone.

4) how to raise money online from a donor agency.

5) free oversea study programme up to PHD level free.

6) how to get free computer from an NGO based in united kingdom (uk) without paying a dime or kobo

7) sources of cheap but brand new laptops for #10,000 _#15,000 or where to start importing laptops for $100 _ $300 abroad.

cool how to enjoy free airfare, free accomodation, grants  etc as agent to a south africa engineering company.

9) where to get paid to #100,000 monthly as agents to online shopping mart in nigeria.

10) access to 50 top -on- demand  products with re-sale rights

11) website for purchase of used 'tokunbo' cars as low as $500

12) free software source you can sell

13) website for free cars in usa, uk and canada

14) membership link of profitable clubs.

Click here to order and to veiw some other benefits u stand to enjoy when you purchase this ebook.

NOTE: I only need 20 slots after which the price goes up and later the door closed. Grab yours fast!!!

http://www.infobiznaija.com/oyinda/
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by Samyj247: 3:02am On Feb 11, 2015
twosquare:
that' so true..just wanna upload a picz of 1mb yesterday, before you know...wiaaamp...the upload was not successful and I had to check my data balance. Greatest surprise of the century. Na 2mb I find there, from 90mb...I kept the sim somewhere now, not doing data tinz with airtel again.
Dnt mind em, since we are subscribing nd they ar misbehavn, I wil jst drop my BB nd get a nice android fone and kill airtel until dem start to beg me. Guy now na IMEI hacking tns o for free gig. I don vex, this is payback time.

Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by DNDROID(m): 3:56am On Feb 11, 2015
otimothy:
oga talker...

MTN is giving data at 1 naira for 1mb...

do some search oga...

Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by DNDROID(m): 4:00am On Feb 11, 2015
Samyj247:

Dnt mind em, since we are subscribing nd they ar misbehavn, I wil jst drop my BB nd get a nice android fone and kill airtel until dem start to beg me. Guy now na IMEI hacking tns o for free gig. I don vex, this is payback time.
I hope u "payback" the Pple that committed the injustice and not another firm to suffer for their gross misconduct.... grin
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by otimothy(m): 4:21am On Feb 11, 2015
DNDROID:

oga talker...

MTN is giving data at 1 naira for 1mb...

do some search oga...

oga listener do ur reseach well that 1mb is a camouflag for 500kb
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 11, 2015
how do u get 39mb for 100n?
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by starbhooy(m): 8:20am On Feb 11, 2015
Meanwhile,who cares abt Airtel(the Super slow network) when am flexin my MTN 10gb wif Super speed undecided

Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by ndnuray(m): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2015
Ur WhatsApp numb bro
Thebrightest:
Who cares? Flexing my Airtel 19gig
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by samutd4u(m): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2015
starbhooy:
Meanwhile,who cares abt Airtel(the Super slow network) when am flexin my MTN 10gb wif Super speed undecided

Pls hw did you get it
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by DNDROID(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
otimothy:

oga listener do ur reseach well that 1mb is a camouflag for 500kb
I wonder what you are talking about...

MTN has data share which is being resold at 1,100 per gb

have u not seen the ads allover this website?

and that's not all..
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by Samyj247: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin undecided
DNDROID:

I hope u "payback" the Pple that committed the injustice and not another firm to suffer for their gross misconduct.... grin
No o, this payback wil only be on airtel but if any other netwk fall mugu, hmm na to chop them join too
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by Samyj247: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
DNDROID:

Hmmm any network weh fall mugu na dem sabi, but na airtel I go deal wt pass.

Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by Thebrightest(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015

Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by Thebrightest(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
lordraiden:
guy help anoda dude abeg,i knee down dey beg
add me on whatsapp.
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by lordraiden(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Thebrightest:
add me on whatsapp.
k sire,u fone nos
Re: Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo by lordraiden(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Thebrightest:
add me on whatsapp.
k sire,u fone nos,u cn send it anyiraiden@gmail.com,if u dnt feel lyk dropping it here

Pls How Can I Upgrade My Blackberry Bold 2 To Bold 4? / 3 Ways To Manage Your Smartphone Storage Space Effectively / Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners?