Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Pls How Can I Upgrade My Blackberry Bold 2 To Bold 4? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls How Can I Upgrade My Blackberry Bold 2 To Bold 4? (14088 Views)

HELP! How Do I Upgrade Rooted Gingerbread To Jellybean. / Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch / How Much Is A Blackberry Bold 2 At Slot Presently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Upgrade My Blackberry Bold 2 To Bold 4? by Jummy4real(f): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2011
My dear Nairalanders

Pls how can I upgrade my Bold 2 with Operating System 5 to bold 4 Os 6?

How can I download the new I people are using? A friend of mine asked me to copy and paste it in my auto text but did not work.

Kindly put me through

Thanking you in advance for your swift and favourable response.
Re: Pls How Can I Upgrade My Blackberry Bold 2 To Bold 4? by cinzo: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2011
You look for someone to buy the Bold 2, then add money and buy the Bold 4. That is upgrading grin

But if you are looking at upgrading your OS(operating system), you will need to install a blackberry desktop software on your computer, plug in your USB cable and connect it to your BB, then search for OS updates.

Make sure you upgrade to the OS it tells you to. Cos if you become greedy and decide to overdo, na you sabi!

Hope this answers your questions

NEXT!
Re: Pls How Can I Upgrade My Blackberry Bold 2 To Bold 4? by trendphemmy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
Chinzo, it must be connected online abi
Re: Pls How Can I Upgrade My Blackberry Bold 2 To Bold 4? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
cinzo: You look for someone to buy the Bold 2, then add money and buy the Bold 4. That is upgrading grin

But if you are looking at upgrading your OS(operating system), you will need to install a blackberry desktop software on your computer, plug in your USB cable and connect it to your BB, then search for OS updates.

Make sure you upgrade to the OS it tells you to. Cos if you become greedy and decide to overdo, na you sabi!

Hope this answers your questions

NEXT!

believe that!
Re: Pls How Can I Upgrade My Blackberry Bold 2 To Bold 4? by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 01, 2012
Enter crackberry forum nd search rakkohad hybrid osv11. Instructions r there for Ʊ to install it

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Manage Your Smartphone Storage Space Effectively / 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset / Pls I Nid Help On How To Download 2go On My E5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.