Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road (7621 Views)

Battle-Ready Soldiers Patrolling In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Peter Obi Spotted On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Shoutozone: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
For three straight days, the private residence of the national leader of the APC, Bola Tinubu has been under surveillance by battle ready and helmet wearing soldiers. Numbering close to thirty and riding in three patrol vans and an army trucks stationed close to the entrance of the gate to Tinubu’s house along Bourdillon road in Ikoyi they have become a permanent feature. Their obvious target, Tinubu himself and perhaps the hordes of politicians and visitors that visit his bourdillon residence. The soldiers were first noticed on Sunday a few minutes to 11pm in an army truck. They stationed about 500 meters away from Tinubu’s gate. Later they moved close to his gate as if making efforts to enter. The stern looking soldiers were around for hours on Sunday and returned on Monday to continue their surveillance. Monday night about 10.45pm, they returned to the residence in two army vans and were there throughout the night. Some of the soldiers discharged from the van and walked back and forth in front of the house and around the house in what is clearly some casing effort. This morning, Tuesday, two vans from the army were stationed on both sides of the house along Bourdillon road their missions shrouded in secrecy. In a swift reaction, Tinubu said he will not be intimidated by this show of strength, intimidation and possible harassment. “I remain resolute in my advocacy and support for the rule of law. Jonathan’s government has through the service chiefs staged a coup against Nigerians and the Constitution and now wants to silence his critics. I will not be muzzled through the barrel of the gun. The guns and bullets they should use to defeat Boko Haram are now being turned against the opposition and innocent Nigerians”. Tinubu remains emphatically resolute and committed to the path of change in Nigeria and the liberating manifesto of the All Progressives Party,APC. Tinubu, is an unrelenting critic of the maladministration of the Jonathan-led PDP government. Tinubu is credited to have played the most pivotal role in the re-building of the Nigerian opposition and the formation of the APC, Nigeria’s most formidable opposition party since independence. The exact mission of the soldiers is not known but it fits clearly into a new pattern of intimidation of leaders of the APC and the opposition. The recent massing of soldiers for 3 days now at Tinubu’s gate might be part of a broader plan by the Jonathan Presidency to intimidate Tinubu and his political associates and scare him from making provocative statements or building a broad coalition against the present government as he did during the NADECO days. As the scaremongering by the army continues, Nigerians must come to the realization that the military has abandoned its statutory role and have now being dragged into partisan politics. Nigerians and the South West should hold the Jonathan led Military responsible if any harm or danger comes to Tinubu and his family. The case of the “Unknown Soldier” is too recent in our memory.

- See more at: http://citizenconfidential.com/combat-ready-soldiers-mass-at-asiwaju-bola-tinubus-house-on-bourdillon-road-ikoyi-lagos-for-3-days-in-a-row/#sthash.LeEF8uxO.dpuf
Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Tintinnoty(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
op but u no pishure or

we don't believe you

8 Likes

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by nke001: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Haba, I though jeg is clueless and cant hurt a fly?

Army spokesperson knows better why the army are in lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Josegun(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Let him start the war, Hope he wont run to foreign land.

2 Likes

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Interesting politics
Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by yang(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
But this guy's has always had soldiers parked in front of his house in bourdillion if I remember correctly. Why is he complaining again? If Fed govt take away ur security now u go begin shout rape against democracy, if dem put am u go say dem wan muzzle you. N'a wa for all dis kind 2face, make una fear God

3 Likes

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by xreal: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
intimidation.
Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by MRLINGTON(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
OP posts like dis need picha nau

How do u expect us to believe u?

1 Like

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Flets: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
I dey laugh ooooo

They called him clueless now he is a dictator.

GEJ is a clueless dictator. Anyway continuity till 2019.
Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bola Tinubu's residence that he acquired for himself through legislative thievery.

RevDesmondJuju:
I just found out that Tinubu owns the Lagos State House, marina.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/719132_Lagos20House20Marina_jpgc2b730b9bbef592af0902aebbf73090f

You may recall that Tinubu occupied a prime residence in Ikoyi as Lagos state governor which was at the expense of tax payer's money.

When he retired Tinubu was able to get the property transferred to his ownership through a piece of legislative thievery his rubber stamped state legislators approved. Not only did Tinubu get to own his current residence at Ikoyi but also have the Lagos state governor's lodge in Abuja transferred to him as well as that in GRA Ikeja.

I am very sure that this is just the tip of the iceberg as the Lagos state may have had an official goverment lodge in London, the US or France which must have since been transferred to Tinubu.

But what is most annoying is how a property of such historical relevance such as the Lagos state house, Marina can easily be transferred to Tinubu's private estate with no one batting an eye.

This is simply outrageous!

Fashola is a mind boggling mor0n!

2 Likes

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by wordcat(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Non of my business
Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
As from May 29, Tinubu should draft Osinbanjo back to defending him.

4 Likes

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by VirginFinder: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Why?
Intimidation tactics abi?
Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Is the Army no longer fighting in the NE? Is BH now in Bourdillon?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Adminisher: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
nke001:
Haba, I though jeg is clueless and cant hurt a fly?

Army spokesperson knows better why the army are in lagos.

Oh yes he is very clueless. Who is really in charge of the army, you think it is Minimah? This is an army running away from Boko Haram, an army where soldiers nearly killed their GOC. Jonathan is going down a road that is not good and he knows it.
Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Charlotte15: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jonathan is unravelling. He will soon join his goons in otueke. Lagosians will not be intimidated by this phd dictator. Obasanjo tried it and failed. Not only will jonathan fail in Lagos, he will fail at the polls at the national levels.

Who's the despot now? The oligarchs who have taken this country by the jugular will fail by the mighty Grace of God.

Jona remember Gbagbo, Doe, but unlike Mobutu you will not be able to take your stolen loot to anywhere to enjoy.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan you will fail.

1 Like

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by sosanova: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
[size=13pt] Thief-Nubu the Janja-Weed master how market
grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by sosanova: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Charlotte15:
Jonathan is unravelling. He will soon join his goons in otueke. Lagosians will not be intimidated by this phd dictator. Obasanjo tried it and failed. Not only will jonathan fail in Lagos, he will fail at the polls at the national levels.

Who's the despot now? The oligarchs who have taken this country by the jugular will fail by the mighty Grace of God.

Jona remember Gbagbo, Doe, but unlike Mobutu you will not be able to take your stolen loot to anywhere to enjoy.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan you will fail.
[size=13pt]Cry me a river
Sebi u na say President Jonathan is a Clueless President, now una dey call am PHD Dictator n a Despot, so who is more Clueless between GEJ n ur Janja-weeds APC foot soldiers, u n ur foolish Governors promised to start rioting if election was postponed, Election has been postponed n Nigerians are still waiting for u n ur coconut headed APC janja-weed clowns to start rioting, but fear no let una come out, where is the weed smoking n coconut head Amaechi n his progress-thieving APC leaders to start riot, they are no where to be found, they all ran n hide in their mansions.
Na real Mumu dey worry u n ur all fellow APC Bootlickers
U n ur fellow APC e-rats are just bunch of Grade 1 semi illiterate monkeys like ur "janja-weed father Buhari "who keeps calling APC..."All Progressive Confidence"
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Charlotte15: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
sosanova:

[size=13pt]Cry me a river
Sebi u na say President Jonathan is a Clueless President, now una dey call him a PHD Dictator, na real Mumu dey worry u n ur all fellow APC Bootlickers
U n ur fellow APC e-rats are just bunch of Grade 1 semi illiterate monkeys like ur "janja-weed father Buhari "who keeps calling APC..."All Progressive Confidence"
[/size]

I pity you!

1 Like

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by sosanova: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Charlotte15:

[b]I pity you
!
[size=30pt]
Don't pity me
Pity ur Family[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by hazyfm1: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
PIX OR ADONBILIVIT

1 Like

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Swizdoe(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jona the master intimidator..........
But remember say Abacha own pass your own but God pass am at the end of the day
Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by StunningCEO: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
ta lo be won. won to be. jagaban cannot b intimidated. asiwaju gbogbo wan. up apc. grin grin grin
Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Swizdoe(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
MRLINGTON:
OP posts like dis need picha nau

How do u expect us to believe u?

You can go and take the pictures yourself and see whether you would survive at the end of the day
Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by sosanova: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Swizdoe:

You can go and take the pictures yourself and see whether you would survive at the end of the day
Nice Punchline
grin grin grin
Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Charlotte15: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
sosanova:
[b]
[size=30pt]
Don't pity me
Pity ur Family[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You make me laugh. I'm pretty sure you are from the gullible parts of Nigeria.

I really do feel sorry for you because when Jona's shit hits the fan I hope you will be able to take the heat.

Please tell me your teeth don't look like that. With Jona's budget cut on health I'm sure you won't be able to afford a dentist.
Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by hazyfm1: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Bola Tinubu's residence that he acquired for himself through legislative thievery.

YES HE EVEN OWNS ASO ROCK VILLA TOO

ODE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
hazyfm1:

YES HE EVEN OWNS ASO ROCK VILLA TOO

ODE

Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by hazyfm1: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Mumu.
grin grin OYA NO VEX, NA NEW YEAR
Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by hazyfm1: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Swizdoe:

U TOO DEY FEAR

Can't you die for your dear country Nigeria? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
hazyfm1:

grin grin OYA NO VEX, NA NEW YEAR

Wetin won make me vex?

BtW, have you started planting?

There will be a major change in your financial situation before the end of this year.

So if you haven't, start planting cocoa!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun / Sex Dolls Looking Better Than Us Ladies - Girl Cries Out / Ogun PDP's Lawyer Says He Is Handicapped As Tribunal Dismisses His Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.