Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,319 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) (52827 Views)

Asisat Oshoala And Flavour Stun In New Photo / See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) / Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Share A Passionate Kiss (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by Djsibbzz(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
E see Tiva Savage him kiss, E see Dillish, E kiss, nw na Chidinma. Doro Kisser
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by Neplusultra(f): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tot Chidinma is dating Lynxx Which one wit Flavour again?
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by CongressIsrael: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
This babe don Bleep up.I dey plan to locate this babe so that I can marry her but she is here having fun with Flavour or what does he call himself. Money sha!!!
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
hmm! i need to watch the music video cheesy omg!
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by jerrymej(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Cute together.
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by fattybombom: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
If no be say I like flavor small, I for say make thunder fire him. Chidimma why naa? why do want to break the covenant we had together, after all the kiss we shared that day , you went ahead to kiss a man that already has two concubines. Abi the one wey I kiss you no do you?
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by fattybombom: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
If no be say I like flavor small, I for say make thunder fire him. Chidimma why naa? why do you want to break the covenant we had together, after all the kiss we shared that day, you went ahead to kiss a man that already has two concubines. Abi the one wey I kiss you no do you?
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by condralbede(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
njays24:
Lol!
yes my dear....I knw Chidinma don't knw Wats she is doing.
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by simdam500(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
MizMyColi: So Romantic smiley
Who else thinks Flavour has serious hots for Chidinma?

Common u should see her Instagram... all about them together... kiss
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mimienudles:
Really cute together!
Not cute at all...am sure she must have climbed something to level with flavour height for dis kiss... Clash of peter crouch vs aki/pawpaw.
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by danielicon(m): 12:51am On Feb 11, 2015
kennyjodeci:
Nwanne if you ain't talking about GEJ till 2019, maka chi ina ako tuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Lovely picture though
Nwanne I no there!!!
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by joyli: 1:55am On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
Really cute together!
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by twerkjack: 2:13am On Feb 11, 2015
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FLAVOUR SEF angry.... BTW WHO TAUGHT THE SELF PROCLAIMED VIRGIN HOW TO KISS
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 11, 2015
Ugly faces and smelling mouths! angry
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by witnezHD(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2015
smackimorn:
Chidinma my crush... Is she dat tall?

Mayb she's on a stool...

Modified***
Omo na 35 likes be dis? O boiiiiii
GEJ till 2019 o

Modified again***
And counting!!!!! Chai
To be fine boy no easy o
*^▁^*na true oh she climb stool
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by Drsmilez: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2015
So what?
itsdumebi:
The video for Flavour’s new song ‘Ololufe’ is out and he features Chidinma.it was shot in Cape Town, South Africa and directed by Godfather Productions.
http://itsdumebi.com/flavour-chidinma-share-sweet-kiss-new-video-ololufe/
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by Temital(f): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Woooow *hurries to download* catch you later wink
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by Temital(f): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2015
Djsibbzz:
E see Tiva Savage him kiss, E see Dillish, E kiss, nw na Chidinma. Doro Kisser
Lol =D =D
Re: Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) by Pumpkin911(f): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
Flavour pls dnt disvirgin chidinma
.. Very funny.. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili & Joke Silva Divided Over Oba Of Lagos Igbo Threats / Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.