Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? (1071 Views)

Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by Boondoggle(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hi Niaralanders,

Happy New Year to you all!!! grin

There seems to be a great awareness now as per the importance of getting car report before purchasing used cars.
I am working on a project to bring this service - getting car report with VIN# - to the reach of all and sundy.

My question is this:

Would you consider a service where you can get a used car report for =N=100? The report will include the following:

Accident and service
Ownership History
Title Problems

Shalom cool
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by rasmur5: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2009
Not to burst your bubble but in case you didn't know; at the last count there are 3 individuals offering North American vehicle reports for free in this auto section. You may wish to consider how that fits into your business plan.
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by Boondoggle(m): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2009
@ rasmur5

Yes, I am aware of that.

I actually requested for one of the free services since last year and I'm still waiting. I don't think I can wait for this long if I can get same service at an affordable price.

Thanks anyways.

Shalom cool
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by Areaboy2(m): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2009
i agree with poster,

yes, ppl offer free services, but like everything else that is free (except air) its utter rubbish, how long do u have to wait to get your report for it to be reasonable

if i pay 100 Naira and get the report within a day,, fck. why not??, its barely a dollar,

but then again, the downside to it is, if i have lots of cars to check,
and i might end up nt buying any, 100 bucks to the gallows,

and i still got no car, LOL

owned, !!!!!111
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by Boondoggle(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2009
@ Area_boy, shocked

N100 is just for the basic service. There will be multiple, weekly, monthly and yearly accesses at much more cheaper rate. Na any how you want am . . wink Besides, the report will be delivered instantly - no waiting!

My bubble is inflated and floating again. . . grin grin grin

Thanks for your response.

Shalom cool
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2009
bump
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2009
Disclaimer: wheelz is not boondoggle and I am not in the biz of providing VIN checks.

I couldn't help noticing we have a lot of VIN check requests on several threads but no responses by the original posters probably because their original subscription expired or they are too busy with their own affairs.
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2009
Glad to see Jenju is offering 6 again as he has done in recent times.

Anyone else out there willing to assist with VIN checks on a periodic basis and/or with a fixed # of requests?

Where are all the regular sellers in the house? come on, here's a volunteer opportunity. Do something totally unselfish.
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by Phony200(m): 1:30am On Mar 11, 2009
*Pumping more air into the bubble* I've been waiting for a VIN check since saturday. I won't mind 1h, the only issue is what has been brought up. How do you want to accommodate bulk requests and regular checkers. 1h per vin for a bulk dealer or someone needing to make a decision from a large pool is tantamount to war o! I can be your first customer. But then, e be like say you neva even open shop.
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 11, 2009
Phony200:

*Pumping more air into the bubble* I've been waiting for a VIN check since saturday. I won't mind 1h, the only issue is what has been brought up. How do you want to accommodate bulk requests and regular checkers. 1h per vin for a bulk dealer or someone needing to make a decision from a large pool is tantamount to war o! I can be your first customer. But then, e be like say you neva even open shop.

I sympathise with your frustration. I  bumped this thread in the hope that those who use the service on a regular basis would consider other options and to see if we have individuals out there who would be interested in providing the service.

Anyone with a valid credit card can subscribe to the reporting agencies, I hear Nigerian banks now issue visas and mastercards so would hope peeps can use that  to order their reports undecided

I guess you missed the entry about me not providing VIN checks  cheesy Quickly go here and get your request in:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-245800.0.html#msg3573869
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by Phony200(m): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2009
@wwheelz,
Danke for bumping the thread and the link also. You may have heard that banks are issuing credit cards but most of them actually are debit cards. You have to buy dollars and deposit. You're right, more people should stand up and offer the service. I might even do that if I can get cards instead of whining like a preschooler. Good work, I missed the date of the original post, nah why I slip cheesy.
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by chipass(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2009
How are you planning to do this? Is it going to be a subscription service (where pple will log in and do the checks themselves) or do we have to submit requests like we're doing presently? If the latter, I dare say you'ld be overwhemed by requests and very quickly your advantage (quick service) will disappear.

You may have heard that banks are issuing credit cards but most of them actually are debit cards. You have to buy dollars and deposit.

There are some credit cards out there. I know my visa card from Diamond Bank is a real credit card. Works like a charm on the net, works outside the country, 45 days credit. You don't have to deposit nothing. Spend in dollars, settle in naira. Nigerian banks are coming of age.
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by Phony200(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2009
Chipass,
that's very nice to know. I'll file that nugget of a fact away for future reference. Thanks a bunch.
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by emeraldshore(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
bump
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by urch111(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Honestly, I will be willing to pay more if the report will be coming from carfax.com. Autocheck doesn't give a comprehensive report. For carfax, i will gladly pay higher .
Happy New Year to you all!!! grin

My question is this:

Would you consider a service where you can get a used car report for =N=100?
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by CarGuideNG: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Wondering how to proceed with getting a VIN check/Vehicle History Report from CarGuideNG?

Three simple steps!!

1. Obtain the VIN from your Vehicle

2. Contact CarGuideNG via whatsapp with the direct link:

https:///send?phone=2347011116171

Just tap/click on the link, voilá!

OR

call or send an SMS to 234-701-111-6171

OR

Send an email to carguideng@gmail.com

3. Your Vehicle History Report Package will be ready in 5-10 minutes after the request is confirmed.

It's very easy, try it today!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7333988_img20180623wa0000_jpeg23ac338071a02243b6f791b6e59aad15
Re: How Much Would You Pay For Used Car Report? by computerglobal(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Contact us today for comprehensive vin report for your vehicle.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 or sms vin and email address to +37257130685

Email : computerglobaltech at gmail dot com

(1) (Reply)

2003 Honda Accord Ex Sedan Complete with Navi System..... / For Sale 2 Units Honda Accord Baby Boy / Us Residents With Knowledge Of Car Auction Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.