Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

If You Never Tasted This, You Are Younger Than You Think - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Never Tasted This, You Are Younger Than You Think (2814 Views)

Jokes: Man And Woman Turn To Younger Than There Age / Have Tasted Every Girls Yes I Mean It / The Girls I Have Tasted In In This Year Alon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Never Tasted This, You Are Younger Than You Think by cycline404(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Do you remember buying this when you were younger? What type was your favorite and what did you call this?
I call it condense!!!

Re: If You Never Tasted This, You Are Younger Than You Think by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
lolly!!!!! o boy me and my friend fight ova this tin.....we go smash it for concrete to share d ice block....if mamq ronke lolly no ice na sewious issue for dat kind 1:30pm after school hrs.
nice job done bringing bak d old memories. I wish my children neva xperience such an awkward growing up xperience, I av my pvc to do d justice cum MARCH 28, if dem no postpone am go September.

1 Like

Re: If You Never Tasted This, You Are Younger Than You Think by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Those days I will not forget u no matter how much I eat indomie. That chocolate 1 na im make brain pass..
Re: If You Never Tasted This, You Are Younger Than You Think by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
I didnt nd i'm older dan I tink, so?
Re: If You Never Tasted This, You Are Younger Than You Think by cycline404(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
afolag:
lolly!!!!! o boy me and my friend fight ova this tin.....we go smash it for concrete to share d ice block....if mamq ronke lolly no ice na sewious issue for dat kind 1:30pm after school hrs.
nice job done bringing bak d old memories. I wish my children neva xperience such an awkward growing up xperience, I av my pvc to do d justice cum MARCH 28, if dem no postpone am go September.

u sabi
Re: If You Never Tasted This, You Are Younger Than You Think by holyteeboy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
OP it is true I don't know what you are talking about and I am younger than you think
Re: If You Never Tasted This, You Are Younger Than You Think by silento(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
i igbo it is call oma ato meaning (e dey sweet die)

(1) (Reply)

Who's At Fault? / When You Hug A Girl With Too Much Makeup / Meme For This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.