Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,254 members, 7,849,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano (16129 Views)

Policeman Kills Man In Delta By Pushing Him Into An Oncoming Lorry (Photos) / Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) / Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by emeijeh(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari will change the Nigerian police after May 29th

Sai Buhari

Hit "like" for Buhari Osibanjo 2015
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by Osama10(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is when you need the jungle justice guys. angry
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by emeijeh(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2015

Sai Buhari

Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
jejemanito:
Oh God
You need to take it easy before you run mad undecided
bro, u entitled to ya own opinion. So pls stay off monitoring demon
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Misogynist2014:
M.oron
its called freedom of speech, so grow up!monitoring demon
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
They'll simply call it "accidental discharge"
NPF and assault rifles, they should change it to pistols
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by lastpage: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
I am at a loss here, the way people are saying this Policeman is wicked......
....like he is different from the likes of AIG Mathew Mbu who said it will be "fire-for-fire" in Lagos!

You cant pick and chose, when to condemn EVIL ACTS of POLICEMEN!

They act with impunity and how such Thugs even rise to become an AIG shows the level of decadence in our politically corrupted Police Promotion Board.

RIP to that innocent baby, may her blood never grant rest to these wicked Policemen with official license to kill the innocent.

Lastpage!
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by northernigbo101: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari has done it again!
so ur hatred is all over d muslim ummah
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by Dbakre1: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
The accused Police officer should first and foremost be posted to Damaturu, Yobe State for the Six weeks Anti-Insurgency Assignment before being tried at all.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
northernigbo101:
so ur hatred is all over d muslim ummah
monitoring demon, ya still follow me come here? Abeg, let's play cool here, cos if Rilwayne001 Zeezahbee YourMain Empiree tartar9 Abuamam get me here na die. Buh ya see tola9 he sight me buh he no wan hail me. Shout out to tola9 #nobeef grin
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by Emmahunk(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
dre11:

While there could hardly be any justification for ' shooting to kill' a ten year old child, I am still constrained to observe that this report is inconclusive.
Did the policeman suddenly go crazy or was his life threatened? If his life was under threat, by whom? By the much weaker mother of the infant? Or by the poor girl? Do tell us please because something definitely led to the shooting
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by MistadeRegal(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
dre11:

Do I sound/write like the PRO to the police force

No mind am. Im bin dey think say na you be Mr, Sir, Officer, PRO, Policeman, Frank Edoho..........Sorry......Help me change that "Edoho" to the correct form from the missing bracket
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by BlueMagic2(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Time to kill a Nigerian Pig

Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by meforyou1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=20pt]this type of tragedy happen when you have a clueless corrupt incompetent president ruling you [/size]
Ur fada

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by MistadeRegal(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
lastpage:
I am at a loss here, the way people are saying this Policeman is wicked......
....like he is different from the likes of AIG Mathew Mbu who said it will be "fire-for-fire" in Lagos!

You cant pick and chose, when to condemn EVIL ACTS of POLICEMEN!

They act with impunity and how such Thugs even rise to become an AIG shows the level of decadence in our politically corrupted Police Promotion Board.

RIP to that innocent baby, may her blood never grant rest to these wicked Policemen with official license to kill the innocent.

Lastpage!

Oookkkkkk!!!! So na him be the actor of that film titled License To Kill! I don get am! Chai!! But dem talk say na film no be wetin dey happen real life na! How im own come be?
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by poundlander: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
still wondering why the 3 Muslims killed today hasn't been on the news.not to talk of front page. but if it were to be the other way round...#hypocricy
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
A policeman with the Kano Police Command has shot dead an infant.

These are the people who want to rule over us through APC.
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by tola9ja: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
meforyou1:
Ur fada

ITT WILL BETTER FOR HIM
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by GODWINGODSON(m): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
It's a pity RIP. #Yana that's where I was born
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by tola9ja: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
monitoring demon, ya still follow me come here? Abeg, let's play cool here, cos if Rilwayne001 Zeezahbee YourMain Empiree tartar9 Abuamam get me here na die. Buh ya see tola9 he sight me buh he no wan hail me. Shout out to tola9 #nobeef grin

DON'T FORGET UR ESTATE HOOO
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
While this is a very sad and pathetic story, i think the caption is quite misleading. Will you call a 10yr-old an infant.?
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by dre11(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Emmahunk:

While there could hardly be any justification for ' shooting to kill' a ten year old child, I am still constrained to observe that this report is inconclusive.
Did the policeman suddenly go crazy or was his life threatened? If his life was under threat, by whom? By the much weaker mother of the infant? Or by the poor girl? Do tell us please because something definitely led to the shooting

There are something you just assumed because you know its north

Maybe he thought they are suicide bombers
But can a suicide bombers carry a child along

So, I believe he was triggered happy and decide to shot
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by docbadmusxavy(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
It was a very sad story,I assisted d surgery of d 10yr old girl(ummusalama),she is alive and fine.police r supose to b protecting u,buh...
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by XRAY21(m): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
emeijeh:
Sai Buhari
OREMUSSANCTUS:
menn you guyz need help
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 12, 2015
Was the infant expected to give them bribe too?
May God avenge their deaths
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by tunde1200(m): 4:19am On Feb 12, 2015
Easy bro there are good and well behave police officers too!...

simplemach:
May God deliver us from all these good for nothing men in black. I hate the Nigerian Police with passion.
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by simplemach(m): 6:11am On Feb 12, 2015
tunde1200:
Easy bro there are good and well behave police officers too!...

where are they?
Re: Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano by Dcaliphate(m): 7:01am On Feb 12, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=20pt]this type of tragedy happen when you have a clueless corrupt incompetent president ruling you [/size]
something that has been happening since time immemorial is now GEJ's fault all because u want to discredit him. May God have mercy on you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$2.8m Seized At Enugu Airport: Court Backs EFCC (photo) / Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster / Amos Gabriel: Nigerian Jailed For Fraud In Singapore Gets Fresh Cheating Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.