Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1290522 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
haliluck:
Weda Vikram is a wicked man or not he is still my hero...pple shouting abt his wickedness nd selfishness nd sayin we shud put sentiments aside...make uunna first put sentiments aside...
Is gulabia nt selfish abi is Reva pretendin 2 b mad nt selfish? And adi stupid longer throat 2 is nt selfish u say u want help person by hiding him diamond yet u dey try coner d diamond 4 urself betrayin ur galfrnd nd ur uncle u claim 2 love more dan ur lyf he is not a straight forwaed person nd he wud also b a villain 2 me....
Idiot thief Gulabia shoutin landlords r selfish bt she forget say Adi na landlord abi d tym way Vikram way helping ha go against his family 4 ha nd ha daughter she no remember abi?
Vikram myt b 'wicked nd selfish' bt so is every oda main character on brkin free make unna leave Vikram alone!
The producers made Vikram a villian not us. There is nothing you can do about it. But how is Gulabia selfish? I believe Adi's intention was to reunite Reva and Vikram. I don't think his intention was to keep the diamond but they ended up developing feelings for each other in the process.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
STFU
OK, I ve noticed u. u can now swerve to the dereanged site where u belong. remember I ve noticed u oo, so get off my mention.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
sophiadfirst:

OK, I ve noticed u. u can now swerve to the dereanged site where u belong. remember I ve noticed u oo, so get off my mention.
bt u mumu sha
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Menka's downfall will be the bomb of all bombs!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Madam Dhara actually looks better and younger without heavy makeup and jewelries.
Na wa for Suryacant's mama! She has no maternal feelings whatsoever for her female grandkids. Snice it's not a rape case,let Saraswati have her baby in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Vikram dropping it like it's hot...too bad, Sugni ain't buying undecided
Vikram's 50 Shades Of Cray...dude has lost it and has completely gone craaaazy!! Pull yourself together man!! Warris-dis?( on a lighter note, now he's behaving like a Landlord tongue) Go for it Vikram?? grin . The violent taketh it by force gringringringrin . I'm having a good laugh here o...Oya go and renew your vows. You see...Gulabi is obsessed, Vikram thank yooooou for telling her!! Her greatest problem was that Sugni stopped listening to her. Gulabi in your face o!! Adi lied to you!! Expecting to see you crucify Adi. Nonsense!! Told y'all they were all Liars, Adi and Gulabi the shadiest of all undecided . Tell her Vikram!! She has sold her daughter!! So Gulabi drew first blood?? Imagine Vikram wake her up and shoot her again gringringringringrin. All those calling Vikram wicked. ..Oya fire ahead!! All bunch of fish sellers. .and everyone is shouting Vikram Vikram!! Shiooor!!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
haliluck:
Weda Vikram is a wicked man or not he is still my hero...pple shouting abt his wickedness nd selfishness nd sayin we shud put sentiments aside...make uunna first put sentiments aside...
Is gulabia nt selfish abi is Reva pretendin 2 b mad nt selfish? And adi stupid longer throat 2 is nt selfish u say u want help person by hiding him diamond yet u dey try coner d diamond 4 urself betrayin ur galfrnd nd ur uncle u claim 2 love more dan ur lyf he is not a straight forwaed person nd he wud also b a villain 2 me....
Idiot thief Gulabia shoutin landlords r selfish bt she forget say Adi na landlord abi d tym way Vikram way helping ha go against his family 4 ha nd ha daughter she no remember abi?
Vikram myt b 'wicked nd selfish' bt so is every oda main character on brkin free make unna leave Vikram alone!

No mind them joor...they've refused to see other people's wayo! Gulabi can encourage a marriage between Sugni and Adi forgetting Amrita. ..Amrita oh!! The same girl who brought food and help when they needed it? And to think Vikram and Amrita just wanted them to be buddies?? I was shouting o!! That those 2 (Adi and Sugni) should continue avoiding each other grin but dem no hear...now see how buddy buddy Adi is grin . As for Gulabi
When time reach to expose herself...make she do am o

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Vikram na crazy lover. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol whether you all see him as evil or not, Adi is the Good guy in the series...so I don't get your prob over that. Adi never loved Amrita and she is quite aware of that.... so Amrita will never be Adi's true love...Sugni will win his heart and he will save her from that murderer called Vikram!!! So dear, just accept it this way and stop looking at it the other way. You know how all these series are, Vikram will always been seen as the Devil while Adi the Angel. wink

DOES VIKRAM LOVE REVA Now you can boldly say Adi doesn't love Amrita...why did they get engaged then? Don't you think Vikram is being suffocated??

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

No mind them joor...they've refused to see other people's wayo! Gulabi can encourage a marriage between Sugni and Adi forgetting Amrita. ..Amrita oh!! The same girl who brought food and help when they needed it? And to think Vikram and Amrita just wanted them to be buddies?? I was shouting o!! That those 2 (Adi and Sugni) should continue avoiding each other grin but dem no hear...now see how buddy buddy Adi is grin . As for Gulabi
When time reach to expose herself...make she do am o
But you know everyone was rooting for Sugni and Vikram,till he got himself into this mess. Even Gulabia supported Sugni's feelings for Vikram. That's what you get when you don't tidy up your previous relationship/marriage.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

But you know everyone was rooting for Sugni and Vikram,till he got himself into this mess. Even Gulabia supported Sugni's feelings for Vikram. That's what you get when you don't tidy up your previous relationship/marriage.

Na lie joor...looking at it now, she always had her reservations from the beginning about Vikram, her experience with Jwala left her scared for life now she's helping her daughter go through the same lubbish*. She kept digging till she found what she was looking for. Possesed woman!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
And that is the end of gulabi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
atoleybaba:
And that is the end of gulabi

I wish...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Na lie joor...looking at it now, she always had her reservations from the beginning about Vikram, her experience with Jwala left her scared for life now she's helping her daughter go through the same lubbish*. She kept digging till she found what she was looking for. Possesed woman!!
Bedni or no Bedni,every mother is going to do same. If Saraswati's mother was able to dig,her daughter will not be in this emotional trauma by now. Gulabia had her reservations but she stood with her daughter's heart desire. She did not cause Vikram's woes.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
I swear I wish vikram shot gulabi in the Head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Bedni or no Bedni,every mother is going to do same. If Saraswati's mother was able to dig,her daughter will not be in this emotional trauma by now. Gulabia had her reservations but she stood with her daughter's heart desire. Gulabia did not cause Vikram's woes.

Savitri's problem isn't digging. .its MENKA!! Laxmi dig so taaaaay, carry witness come?? Wetin happen?? Menka made sure the marriage took place. There's a limit to everything, Gulabi na chief meddler. .no jokes! This kind thing don land one mama for hospital for 1 month meanwhile daughter continue to jolly with her husband dey go. Abeggiii, make i go fill tank joor

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
mistytohcute:

Loud it sister...see how he exposed all of them forming saints

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
@Married Again

Ishita ALWAYS concoct evil in every episode. Her other names should be MISCHIEF and EVIL.

When will they get rid of this callous woman?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Savitri's problem isn't digging. .its MENKA!! Laxmi dig so taaaaay, carry witness come?? Wetin happen?? Menka made sure the marriage took place. There's a limit to everything, Gulabi na chief meddler. .no jokes! This kind thing don land one mama for hospital for 1 month meanwhile daughter continue to jolly with her husband dey go. Abeggiii, make i go fill tank joor
No o,not talking about Menka. I meant if Savitry digged well when Saraswati got a marriage proposal from Bhavishay's family,and discovered that Bhavishay was mentally unstable. Saraswati would not be in this mess by now.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
mistytohcute:
For what na? What crime did Gulabia commit? She should have kept quiet and approved a marriage between her daughter and a married man,abi?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ansh's ball landing on Aarti's belly reminds one of God's supernatural intervention and protection. Sometimes you feel something did not happen the way you wanted,but it's God's way of preserving your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Ansh's ball landing on Aarti's belly reminds one of God's supernatural intervention and protection. So times you feel something did not happen the way you wanted,but it's God's way of preserving your life.

I tell you!

I am now fully convinced that Ishita is a psycho!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
my anger lies with no one but the wardrobe manager. What century did they have to go back in to get Vikram's costumes? haba!!! Pure wikkidness! Even the tie no dey stay one place, the waist coat no dey hide the potbelly, the shirt is always oversized and folded around his bulk.
Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mubzay(f): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

No o,not talking about Menka. I meant if Savitry digged well when Saraswati got a marriage proposal from Bhavishay's family,and discovered that Bhavishay was mentally unstable. Saraswati would not be in this mess by now.
what can savitri do, when her rights has been taken by menka? Dnt 4get dt menka's word is final. Hence d marriage despite lakhsimi's evidence.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
in as much am not watching what's happening, though I like the argument n convo u pple are doing, that's part of what's make a movie interesting and more, if only if the viewers don't move or go ahead of what has been aired, cos that's when biasness will set in. Because u ve already used short cut to reach the destination and us that re yet to be there are saying what we re still seeing while on our the way. So my dear "colleagues" on zee world with respect to those that goes ahead to read the plot of the series before viewing it; u cannot enjoy any movie if someone tells u or u read or that u know on impromptu( like eternal love grin ) what will likely play out at the end, so that kills the suspence u would have enjoyed in an interesting movie.
then coming to the argument, there is much to type, but to make it short.
#teamVikramSugni

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
zaynie:
my anger lies with no one but the wardrobe manager. What century did they have to go back in to get Vikram's costumes? haba!!! Pure wikkidness! Even the tie no dey stay one place, the waist coat no dey hide the potbelly, the shirt is always oversized and folded around his bulk.
Na wa!

grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
The climax...Arti face to face with Ishita, baby in hand!

Ishita, the "baby-napper" and the "receptacle of lies".

What will she say this time?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PAnaceA7(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Adesiji77:
The climax...Arti face to face with Ishita, baby in hand!

Ishita, the "baby-napper" and the "receptacle of lies".

What will she say this time?

I am eagerly waiting for wat she has to say too..... Seems her game is up.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You are right. I saw a hot couple alert between the former Adi and Sugni. I don't understand the current's Adi's round face and acting skills. I thought the former was real,presentable and good looking. You could feel his contempt for the Bednis. He left the show cos he didn't like the series(same here) but he did look good beside Sugni. In reality and on screen,Sugni is a small girl and she looks naive and childish opposite Vikram. Gulabia, Reva or Amrita would suit Vikram. He should have been paired up with a grown lady or Sugni with a younger man like Akash or Yash age group. The writers got it wrong from the start. Sometimes i look at them and i feel like Vikram is obsessed with a young girl.
May God bless you o! Finally someone understands why I don't want Vikram for Sugni, the relationship between both looks entirely odd to me! I can't support such.
By the way I love this new Adi...he is really cute....wished he was mine. *covers face*

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
PAnaceA7:

I am eagerly waiting for wat she has to say too..... Seems her game is up.

I hope so...

On suspense, I give it to the directors of "Married Again".

@Eternal Love

Ranveer is now deaf and dumb... cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Aarti na small ode shall. Considering that Aarti is ''her holiness'' she will let Ishita go without truly confronting her. I may be wrong though.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
@Eternal Love

Ranveer finally found his voice!

Pride will finish this guy eventually...

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.