Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,870 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1290531 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

For what na? What crime did Gulabia commit? She should have kept quiet and approved a marriage between her daughter and a married man,abi?

assuming any other landlord had an interest in sugni, do you think gulabi would have a say, if they had performed her sardakhai, would she threaten to take sugni back

she is taking Vikram's kindness for weakness and for granted

she is forming van damme on top vikram matter , she fit threaten jwala Singh talkless of hurting him with a sickle.

so the jwala Singh she is frolicking with does not have a wife

vikram has honourable intentions for sugni, he even bought a house in her name, she would have been a respectable landlady by now if not for mother's meddling

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol...somehow Vikram is to blame sha. They had an arranged marriage,a landlord and landlady relationship. It does not look like Vikram loved her in the first place. Reva is trying to savage her matrimonial home and create a place for herself in Vikram's heart. Her supposed mental instability is way to get back her husband but we can see that Vikram is not sympathetic to her and never loved her. Yes,he drugged her. You don't give somebody sleeping drugs without consent unless you are licensed.
He didn't stop at that,he tried to dispose her outside the mansion,he lied consistently to Sugni and Gulabia,he tried to hurry up his marriage.

gringringringringrin
It's like you didn't get the Memo. Reva isn't mad and 2 doctors have confirmed it!! All the tantrums na to torture her husband. .haba Ihuomadinihu?? Didnt you hear when Vikram said their marriage was over even before the accident. I don't think Reva loves Vikram too...why is she suddenly the loving wife because there's another woman in his life? Don't you think she should have done this ages ago? She's trying to keep her status as Vikram's wife. .that's all. She's being coached by her brother on what to do now. Hmmmnn....too late. Vikram is no saint..so are the others, but you all call him the devil
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Why did she stab him? I guess you know what provocation is? Was Vikram getting married to Sugni?? Smh
Wow! See how blindly you support Vikram, I'm sure you wished you were in Sugni's shoes right? Even after shooting Gulabi you'd still open your arms wild and give him a hot kiss, right sister? And even help him kill Gulabi ba? Sighs
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringrin
It's like you didn't get the Memo. Reva isn't mad and 2 doctors have confirmed it!! All the tantrums na to torture her husband. .haba Ihuomadinihu?? Didnt you hear when Vikram said their marriage was over even before the accident. I don't think Reva loves Vikram too...why is she suddenly the loving wife because there's another woman in his life? Don't you think she should have done this ages ago? She's trying to keep her status as Vikram's wife. .that's all. She's being coached by her brother on what to do now. Hmmmnn....too late. Vikram is no saint..so are the others, but you all call him the devil
You are wrong! Reeva loves Vikram, we all saw her madness for him even before she found out about Sugni.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

When did she stab him?

Hian!! Ohooo!! Don't tell me you didn't see that part?
grin Na selective watching be this oo. So you think that curved knife she was holding was part of her costume for that scene??.. and the stab wound Reva was trying to dress was part of her hallucinations
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

You are wrong! Reeva loves Vikram, we all saw her madness for him even before she found out about Sugni.

She knew about Sugni before she came back to the mansion. You see? You don't watch the show. Her brother told her about Sugni while she was still at Reva Mansion. The madness thing was just to get Vikram to have pity and change his mind. That's manipulation

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
mistytohcute:

assuming any other landlord had an interest in sugni, do you think gulabi would have a say, if they had performed her sardakhai, would she threaten to take sugni back

she is forming van damme on top vikram matter , she fit threaten jwala Singh talkless of hurting him with a sickle.

vikram has honourable intentions for sugni, he even bought a house in her name, she would have been a respectable landlady by now if not for mother's meddling
What kindness So you'd settle for someone like Vikram because he got a house on your name? You'd settle for him just to be a Madam of one Mansion? *disappointed *
How could you even think this way dear? So you think money is everything or what? I respect Gulabi so much for her motherly courage and love! She is a woman of virtue, and her kind is really hard to find. She is only protecting her daughter from the wicked Vikram! I'll do same...you'll do same except if you prefer money to the happiness of your own daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

She knew about Sugni before she came back to the mansion. You see? You don't watch the show. Her brother told her about Sugni while she was still at Reva Mansion. The madness thing was just to get Vikram to have pity and change his mind. That's manipulation

I think say na only me understand o

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hian!! Ohooo!! Don't tell me you didn't see that part?
grin Na selective watching be this oo. So you think that curved knife she was holding was part of her costume for that scene??.. and the stab wound Reva was trying to dress was part of her hallucinations
You know one can't spend her/his life in front of the Tv. I didn't watch that part and i will look out for it.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I haven't missed one episode for a long time now. Even Vikram confirmed the fact that she loves him but the feeling isn't mutual.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Wow! See how blindly you support Vikram, I'm sure you wished you were in Sugni's shoes right? Even after shooting Gulabi you'd still open your arms wild and give him a hot kiss, right sister? And even help him kill Gulabi ba? Sighs

As you make your bed so you lie on it...Vikram was provoked. He had that gun the whole time without firing it till Gulabi stabbed all thanks to Adi. Let's keep the topic on Sugni/Vikram. I would hate to start making it personal. The bolded was uncalled for angry , I'm not particularly a nice person when things get personal

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
@dahmylolar thanks for the one u updated, but can u kindly do the same for breaking free, so that i can understand more why the intense fight and argument we re having today. gracia
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

I haven't missed one episode for a long time now. Even Vikram confirmed the fact that she loves him but the feeling isn't mutual.

When? You're getting your facts all jumbled up
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
@dahmylolar thanks for the one u updated, but can u kindly do the same for breaking free, if u can so that i can understand the more why the intense fight and argument we re having here today. gracia
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringrin
Reva did not manage her chances well enough. Now she is wants to work on her marriage and place in Vikram's house. She does not look poor or lower caste at all. She just wants her man back and her brother felt that the best solution was to act mad. I keep saying that Vikram and Sugni should have been happy together but he did not tidy up his stuff before trying to get married to Sugni. That is the crux of the matter and it is destroying him.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You know one can't spend her/his life in front of the Tv. I didn't watch that part and i will look out for it.

Watching an hour's programme is spending ones life in front of a TV...right? It's on now. ..watch it again?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

As you make your bed so you lie on it...Vikram was provoked. He had that gone the whole time without firing it till Gulabi stabbed all thanks to Adi. Let's keep the topic on Sugni/Vikram. I would hate to start making it personal. The bolded was uncalled for angry , I'm not particularly a nice person when things get personal
It was just a question hun? Your answer will determine if you are bringing sentiments into this or not...
By the way...so Vikram being provoked gave him rights to shoot her ba? You are just so hilarious cheesy
One day he'll get provoked and kill Sugni if this wasn't a movie.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

When? You're getting your facts all jumbled up
You should watch the full series on YouTube.

Anyways Sweetdreams.

Namaste. tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

What kindness So you'd settle for someone like Vikram because he got a house on your name? You'd settle for him just to be a Madam of one Mansion? *disappointed *
How could you even think this way dear? So you think money is everything or what? I respect Gulabi so much for her motherly courage and love! She is a woman of virtue, and her kind is really hard to fin
d. She is only protecting her daughter from the wicked Vikram! I'll do same...you'll do same except if you prefer money to the happiness of your own daughter.

am I the only seeing Vikram's love for sugni

it's not about money

the guy loves sugni so much, that's why he is frustrated

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

How could you even think this way dear? So you think money is everything or what? I respect Gulabi so much for her motherly courage and love! She is a woman of virtue, and her kind is really hard to find. She is only protecting her daughter from the wicked Vikram! I'll do same...you'll do same except if you prefer money to the happiness of your own daughter.

Did Sugni tell you she doesn't love Vikram?? Are we forcing Vikram down Sugni's throat? Did she fall inlove with him for material things?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

You should watch the full series on YouTube.

Anyways Sweetdreams.

Namaste. tongue

gringringringringringrin
The one In Hindi right?? How you take translate am wey you hear that part? Drama o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
mistytohcute:

What mother does not want to pay attention to who her daughter is getting married to? In India, girls don't marry or move around with married men. Are you saying that Gulabia should have been mute when she knows that Sugni is being manipulated by a so called lover? She doesn't have a right over Singh but she sure deserves transperancy from her daughter's lover.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
mistytohcute:

it's not about money

Leave them joor...as if na we carry super glue zoin Sugni and Vikram together. According to Ihuomadinihu, make dem blame the producers grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
mistytohcute:

it's not about money

I'm not even disputing that fact, but the truth is...Vikram isn't capable of loving someone much less losing the person! Vikram is weak, selfish, immature, obsessed and just name it!
Is this really how to love? Is love violent? Is love forceful? Is love selfish, is love deceitful? wicked and murderous? No! Define Love and Vikram is obviously on the wrong road. This isn't how to love!!!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Watching an hour's programme is spending ones life in front of a TV...right? It's on now. ..each it again?
My dear,we don't have to argue over this. It's simple logic,i might have gone away to do something and missed that part. I wouldn't neglect certain things/chores cos of zeeworld.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
vikram a beg free sugni joor

I need a man like u

GOD knows I will love u to hell and back unlike sugni who does not reciprocate your love

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

It was just a question hun? Your answer will determine if you are bringing sentiments into this or not...
By the way...so Vikram being provoked gave him rights to shoot her ba? You are just so hilarious cheesy
One day he'll get provoked and kill Sugni if this wasn't a movie.

...and you're asking a question when you've not answered mine. ""Why did she stab him?"" . One day she might just Stab her daughter for not listening to her. What is good for Greece should also be good for Uganda to promote World Peace tongue

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Leave them joor...as if na we carry super glue zoin Sugni and Vikram together. According to Ihuomadinihu, make dem blame the producers grin
Good! Let's just blame the producers for their dumbness and not join them by supporting what isn't justifiable.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
mistytohcute:
vikram a beg free sugni joor

I need a man like u

GOD knows I will love u to hell and back unlike sugni who does not reciprocate your love

Sugni loves Vikram. .the poor girl is just being dragged around. She's innocent and confused. One one hand she has to be a good daughter, on the other she has to listen to her heart
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Sugni loves Vikram. .the poor girl is just being dragged around. She's innocent and confused. One one hand she has to be a good daughter, on the other she has to listen to her heart
I tire ooo make dem free me naaa
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Good! Let's just blame the producers for their dumbness and not join them by supporting what isn't justifiable.

What isn't justifiable. .that someone stabs me and I'm supposed to be singing " let there be love, shared amongst us" . You try well well grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Brkin free na drama ooo...chaii se arguments 2day hehehe....Vikram na u biko take wat u want jare u r a landlord nd na u get ammm

People seem 2 4get dat Sugni is a bedni nd d landlords can do wat eva dey want 2 dem...weda Vikram get wife b4 or nt he is a landlord nd still entitled 2 any bedni of his choice so Gulabia is jus an hypocrite nd so is every1 in brkin free...bednis r lyk tissue papers u use dem nd throw dem away...wich 1 b reva love ha husband so landlord jwala singhs wife no luv ha husband bt wen she was tryin 2 protect ha marriage nd get rid of Gulabia she was tagged a villain!!!! Make unna shine ur eye well well....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.