Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,618 members, 7,851,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1288867 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
shocked shocked na wa for this woman oooo...abeg, what dd suryakant do to karan's parent?
Blossom023:

He is rasik's son.. Menka sold her daughter to a brothel. Which I think is kajri. I have forgotten the link.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
ujugladys:
her excuse when Adi asked her to leave was that she wants to pay him back the 20,000 he used in buying her in "kind". Na so,from paying back to marrying him and refusing to leave, even when Adi told her let them leave the mansion,she still refused again,that she does not want to separate him from his family,yeah right.I think she just wants to be around Vikram,at least she will be seeing him everyday,if not why not leave?
You asked what breaking free is about?well it is actually my 2nd best after Laali,in summary,Gulabi is a prostitute they are called Bedni,they are born into that clan of bednis.But Sugni wants to "break free" from their norm of beign bednis and she swore she would get married,mind u bedni's don't get married,they are ussed and dumped by Landlords,some even get pregnant for the landlords and of course the landlords don't accept the children they give birth to.Anyway,so Sugni swore she won't dance,(their dance is called a rai)and she won't be a prostitute,that she would get married like a normal girl to a prince charming who would come from the city.Sugni and Vikram met,and They fell deeply in love with each other(its a pity u missed that part very powerful connection)Sugni stumbled on Vikram's wife pic in his room and was upset that he lied,but vikram told her no,that Reva died in a car accident the previous year and that he has mourned her for a year and that during the 9years they were married, it was a loveless marriage,that it is now he knows the true meaning of love.of course the society was against their relationship,but Vikram was ready to fight anyone for his love,he was always there to help sugni and her family,even when they were banned from their village he fed them,when silly Gulabi was sick,he paid,so Vikram proposed to Sugni and she accepted,just then,Vikrams maid told him that Reva didn't die in the accident that she was still alive,at this point,Vikram was already madly in love with sugni,he tried to tell sugni abt the wife and asked her what she wld do if she found out his wife was stil alive,sugni said she wld kill herself,so Vikram decided to hide Reva and marry sugni and probably divorce Reva cos she was pretending to be mad,well on their wedding day Gulabi and Adi stopped the wedding by showing Reva to sugni,well Adi left his babe and said he wants to marry sugni so vikram and Reva will remain together,he actually fooled his uncle that she was buying sugni for him so that when he divorces Reva,vikram can have sugni,only for Silly Adi to go back on his word and went to actually marry Vikram's love,mind u Vikram was the one who raised Adi,trained him in sch.that is where they are now.Wheww,hope I did a lil justice to the storyline

Tnks.. I didn't miss vikram ND sugni's love tho.. I know how it started, the beginning to me was cool but I lost vibe.. Days y I watch anyone I come across.. Tnks still.. More meat to your pot.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
sugni:
shocked shocked na wa for this woman oooo...abeg, what dd suryakant do to karan's parent?

Karan is blaming him for accusing his father of stealing.. Karan's father was working under suryakant in his company.. Karan's father left his mother, that is why she is mentally deranged. But the truth is that, someone framed karan's father, ND the person confessed to chandrelakha (karan's mother) .. Karan thinks its because of suryakant, his mom is insane ND his father is dead.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
sugni:

Karan is blaming him for accusing his father of theft.. Karan's father was working under suryakant in his company.. Karan's father left his mother, that is why she is mentally deranged. But the truth is that, someone framed karan's father, ND the person confessed to chandrelakha (karan's mother) .. Karan thinks its because of suryakant, his mom is insane ND his father is dead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:22am On Aug 01, 2015
sugni:
Awww...Destiny ooooo most interesting soo far..i feel soo sorry for suryakant, Abeg wetin suryakant do karan's parent oo...
sugni sugni hope u no say price tag dey your head grin grin berra go pray for Adi oo! Na suryacant matter u carry for head cheesy oya go dance!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Marumanam and Punarvivah are two different series. If the series in Liberia ended with Yash and Aarti talking about Divya in Mumbai and later dancing outdoors then it's the last episode.
Nope its the same.its another language.just as married again is the english version.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2015
Lakshmi is in soup.... embarassed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2015
kaywiluv:
Lakshmi is in soup.... embarassed
hot one.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2015
I like lakshmi's forming skill.. just like me, even when your hubby is really sorry, just be forming hard babe.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmnn...Death kept coming for Sahiba and Ranveer kept telling it "Not Today!" Okay!! Now i get it, the fire actually came from the lightening. It was bound to happen because Nature and it's elements are against Ranveer and Sahiba's relationship. Come to think of it; Destiny isn't as dry as I think it is

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Blossom023:

hot one.

With pepper

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Hmmnn...Death kept coming for Sahiba and Ranveer kept telling it "Not Today!"
Please what happened yesterday, NEPA has been wicked to me..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Hmmnn...Death kept coming for Sahiba and Ranveer kept telling it "Not Today!" Okay!! Now i get it, the fire actually came from the lightening. It was bound to happen because Nature and it's elements are against Ranveer and Sahiba's relationship. Come to think of it; Destiny isn't as dry as I think it is
i watched the recap this morning though didnt start from the beginning, please am kinda lost. How was Ranveer rescued from the mental clinic and wuz up with this Sahiba is caused and has to die, what prompted it?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2015
rossyc:
Please what happened yesterday, NEPA has been wicked to me..

I'm actually watching their marathon episodes but Last night I watched in bits. Dull-geet took Sahiba to an uncompleted building for Safety from Ranveer, meanwhile Ranveer and Sahiba's family were looking for her everywhere. While Ranveer was searching he came across some of the Mental hospital staffs and they tried to take him, he beat them up and was able to find out from one of them that Dull-geet was behind his incarceration. Ranveer found Dull-geet and Sahiba and exposed what Dull-geet had done, they got into their usual arguments and fight with scaffold sticks falling everywhere...*can't remember much* . Ask others too, won't be here to always give updates

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2015
rossyc:
i watched the recap this morning though didnt start from the beginning, please am kinda lost. How was Ranveer rescued from the mental clinic and wuz up with this Sahiba is caused and has to die, what prompted it?

Ranveer leaving the mental hospital has already been discussed. The Doctor helped him! Ranveer has some forces around him causing the mishaps around Sahiba according to the Prof they met (btw, i think all Profs should look as hawt as that guy wink ) Anyways according to him nature and it's elements want Sahiba or Ranveer dead. Earth, Wind, Water, Fire and the Cloud. I think Water, Fire and Cloud have already given their best shot. Hmmnn!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hug me stain.... A nice advert though..
Blossom023:
Who else agrees with me that, that omo advert is cute...

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
sugni:
Pls gist me today's episode, I missed it cry cry cry
Awww cheesy
I'm sure you would have watch the rerun today.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Oohgae:
Hug me stain.... A nice advert though..
Better than the silly family cup cheesy
But I like the MacDonald's advert.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
aanumama:

Better than the silly family cup cheesy
But I like the MacDonald's advert.

Gbam!!
*singing in my shrieky voice*

20 years on...im loving it cheesy

Use to like the O2 adverts too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
I smell death... From the advert it seems Ranveer will die
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
blazer90707:

Nope its the same.its another language.just as married again is the english version.
Ok.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
lmao grin Abeg talk tru I tink dis u anger is more from the latter Dan the former grin
No,it's the former. Friend request doesn't mean anything.
Am just annoyed that he single handedly destroyed his father and mother cos of 2 ashas.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

No,it's the former. Friend request doesn't mean anything.
Am just annoyed that he single handedly destroyed his father and mother cos of 2 ashas.
M telling you.thats how you know a real bastard
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Opinion poll:guys who do you think is more beautiful between aarti and arpita.for me its arpita
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
blazer90707:
Opinion poll:guys who do you think is more beautiful between aarti and arpita.for me its arpita
who is arpita?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2015
blazer90707:
its arti nau. her smile, height and innocent cute face.
arpita on the other hand is short, has a chubby face and awkward smile. arti beats her hands down.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2015
komzyb:
who is arpita?
yash's first wife that died
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2015
poshest:
yash's first wife that died
okay
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Gbam!! *singing in my shrieky voice*
20 years on...im loving it cheesy
Use to like the O2 adverts too

let's make a deal
nobody tell karou 's mother, we are here
put it together , 3 2 1

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2015
mistytohcute:

let's make a deal

nobody tell karou 's mother, we are here

put it together , 3 2 1

Ahhh that's my favourite part.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2015
What is with zee world music these days...

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.