Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285725 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2015
Blossom023:
What is with zee world music these days...

rubbish , all the mixes and remix

my fav is BANG BANG

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
blazer90707:
Opinion poll:guys who do you think is more beautiful between aarti and arpita.for me its arpita
Arpita
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
mistytohcute:

rubbish , all the mixes and remix

my fav is BANG BANG
same here

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
I so hate destiny, up to 500 episodes nd still counting, every time something is happening kai, tnk God say I dey go school, who geh dah time?.. I think gulabi in breaking free acted destiny. ... thooooo. ..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dis Indian gals wit dere same voice
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Who is watching Humko Tumse....? Beautiful movie. It reminds me of a Ghanian movie with Nadia and Van Vicker. I don't know who copied the other.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Amisha Patel my girl! Nice movie.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Petitediva14(f): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Who is watching Humko Tumse....? Beautiful movie. It reminds me of a Ghanian movie with Nadia and Van Vicker. I don't know who copied the other.

Is that the name of the movie they just showed? Because I no understand how movie go be the name o. When did zee world.start that nonsense?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Well now...what is it with Chics/Dudes going out or having affairs with their Best Friend's/Sibling's partners? I mean there are people in life we shouldn't have any iota of passion for. Smh #FearFiles

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Definitely Ghana copied nd dere's evn d Nigerian version wit Genivieve, Desmond nd Yul Edochie

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Well now...what is it with Chics/Dudes going out or having affairs with their Best Friend's/Sibling's partners? I mean there are people in life we shouldn't have any iota of passion for. Smh #FearFiles
shea....was scary sha
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2015
haliluck:

Definitely Ghana copied nd dere's evn d Nigerian version wit Genivieve, Desmond nd Yul Edochie
yea u r rite I watched it too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2015
Petitediva14:

Is that the name of the movie they just showed? Because I no understand how movie go be the name o. When did zee world.start that nonsense?
me sef don ask dat question tire, all u see is movie no name again cry cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
It seems am missing something in Destiny,the first daughter shariswaty or wat r name, did dey change her psycho husband or dey change am cuz am confuse?or she marry anoda husband ni,ko ye mi mo ooo.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
carolsbrave:
Arpita
thank you.a closer look would reveal that.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Fialm:
It seems am missing something in Destiny,the first daughter shariswaty or wat r name, did dey change her psycho husband or dey change am cuz am confuse?or she marry anoda husband ni,ko ye mi mo ooo.
she remarried.that's kshitij ha new husband
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
is it just me or fear files is not as scary as before.or should i say its no longer scary sef

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Blossom023:
The lady abi nurse that punished ranveer is in breaking free.. Who noticed? Anyways I like wat gulabi did... I was just about to change channel when I saw that... In this life, you must tell people how to treat u..

Btw wat was the curse she laid on land lady?

" You'll remain a Stump for your daughter, just like I am"
So you see...she knows she's the cause of Sugni's problems and is wishing same on Mama Diva

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

" You'll remain a Stump for your daughter, just like I am"
So you see...she knows she's the cause of Sugni's problems and is wishing same on Mama Diva

I swear ehnn, when I saw that thing and how landlady was shinning eye, I remembered one time in school wen someone stole money and someone else was blamed for it, right in front of me the person laid a curse with sand. Fear gripped me as a small girl, nd I had respect for that person. As gulabi cursed, that same fear gripped me and I suddenly just loved her even if what she was doing was wrong.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
blazer90707:
is it just me or fear files is not as scary as before.or should i say its no longer scary sef
u r asouletly rite
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Who else is mizin Akashe cos I do srsly undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Who sent daljeet to stop the song that ranveer was singing tchw. I love the way Indians dance ehh Kai

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Blossom023:
Who sent daljeet to stop the song that ranveer was singing tchw. I love the way Indians dance ehh Kai
same here
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
I luv dis babe Lakshmi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Phew...its raining Elephants and Tigers over here, having signal problems.
Meanwhile who sew that kind coperate "shoot" for Yuvraj biko? Such an eyesore. ..na by force for Yuvraj to fat nii??

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Somebody tell Yuvraj never to wear a yellow suit again! He looks like a chicken in it.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
haliluck:

Lol. Ok,here is what happened. The Hindi movie was a rip off of a Hollywood movie. Subsequently, Ghana and Nollywood copied the plot of the story. While the Nollywood version was subtle, the Ghanian movie made no effort to hide the fact that they copied from bollywood.
That's why i like naija sha,we are too smart.
But there is nothing wrong in coping people's movie. It's a free world.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Phew...its raining Elephants and Tigers over here, having signal problems.
Meanwhile who sew that kind coperate "shoot" for Yuvraj biko? Such an eyesore. ..na by force for Yuvraj to fat nii??
PHCN don u as usual for my side, and my bro is not around to help with the Gen, I stopped whr dy were ar d temple & pavitri was insulting Suryacant
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Petitediva14:

I don't o. The problem may be your service provider. I clearly saw Humko Tumse while watching it.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Can't wait for Kool Karan to forget this nonesense revenge mission and become a perfect husband to Lakshmi. Poor Girl!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Can't wait for Kool Karan to forget this nonesense revenge mission and become a perfect husband to Lakshmi. Poor Girl!

he wasn't a good husband for too long, he died.. being thinking about it since morning. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
srsly dats wat am waiting for too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.