Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285767 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
I just found out that Lakshmi ( the first one )and Karan are married in real life

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Karan is dead

Bhavishya is dead

I don't like this new Lakshmi

I should just stop watching Destiny honestly

At first, I thought the new Lakshmi is prettier but after seeing her face many time, I'd say the old Lakshmi looks far better.

The old Lakshmi rarely uses make-up unlike this one and the new Lakshmi lacks the "boss-lady-and-never-fear-anyone" charisma.
Infact, this new Lakshmi is too dull to play Lakshmi's role.
She fits lily-livered and dull Gauri or innocent face, Durga. angry

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
FrancisTony:

At first, I thought the new Lakshmi is prettier but after seeing her face many time, I'd say the old Lakshmi looks far better.

The old Lakshmi rarely uses make-up unlike this one and the new Lakshmi lacks the "boss-lady-and-never-fear-anyone" charisma.

You are right but I think her eyes are just too big for her face.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

You are right but I think her eyes are just too big for her face.
I think her ear is also big for her face cos she has this extra small nose and mouth and a pointed jaw

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
adeyinka03:

I think her ear is also big for her face cos she has this extra small nose and mouth and a pointed jaw

Thank you, you described her perfectly

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
This grandma is making me miss my Korean dramas I trust kdrama halmonis they would have sent Rasik away with a broom and a serious warning.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
I just found out that Lakshmi ( the first one )and Karan are married in real life
Really? Aww.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
That was just a rumour ,though Karan confirmed when the series was going on that they had an affair but Lakshmi denied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
tomisinbaby:

That was just a rumour ,though Karan confirmed when the series was going on that they had an affair but Lakshmi denied

Oh I'm sorry I was mistaken
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ohhh...finally..Menka don crash..finally

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nomanicole(f): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Omg....this is the best episode on destiny!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
nomanicole:
Omg....this is the best episode on destiny!
U can say that againgrin grin,finally the secret is out.i just hope kajri is not surycant biological child.......

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bignbold(f): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] grin
Today's destiny made me so happy...hahahahaha menca so sorry for u...dancing azonto

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bignbold(f): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
U can say that againgrin grin,finally the secret is out.i just hope kajri is not surycant biological child.......
I hope not
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Surycant needs to have himself checked. It's no wonder even his daughter and sister didn't have baby boys

Or maybe Surycant should have a long talk with his mother, something is wrong somewhere and it's not all Menkas fault.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
PINKYLADIE:

Haha,
That would some twist grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nomanicole(f): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
PINKYLADIE:

My dear, God forbid in Capital letters. That kajiri needs to leave the house, after making suryakant bring sari to the house when she wrecked their family..and took everything. Her plan to own the gorodia house has failed...if i hear her mouth again about " gorodia heir" in her belly.i go personally enter my tv twist her mouth.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

To me the first Laxmi wasn't prettier, she wore a lot of make up too, the second one is but like you said she lacks the boss-lady-and-never-fear-anyone charisma. She's rather too dull

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Finally....aparajit gets it!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok...now i'm. Back to the promise grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bani and Jai for life!!!

I respect jit for that singular act
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mimima(f): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
The promise....so happy for jay valia and barney.
Interesting!!!
Unique!!!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bignbold(f): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Jay and banny together at last
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 12:01am On Nov 05, 2015
Jai and Bani grin grin grin grin,but Apology Deb tried let Pia go and marry him wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 6:16am On Nov 05, 2015
nomanicole:

My dear, God forbid in Capital letters. That kajiri needs to leave the house, after making suryakant bring sari to the house when she wrecked their family..and took everything. Her plan to own the gorodia house has failed...if i hear her mouth again about " gorodia heir" in her belly.i go personally enter my tv twist her mouth.
grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by chilez(f): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2015
warriorprincess:
Jai and Bani grin grin grin grin,but Apology Deb tried let Pia go and marry him wink
Loool, e say ''apology deb'' grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
What is wrong with this soap writers how can they make a 16 year old so evil all of a sudden why will Suman want little madov dead. These soap operas are always so over the top so unreasonable sometimes
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
adeyinka03:
What is wrong with this soap writers how can they make a 16 year old so evil all of a sudden why will Suman want little madov dead. These soap operas are always so over the top so unreasonable sometimes
HONESTLY A STORY I AM BEGINING TO BELIEVE IS ALMOST COME TO AN END IS STARTING ALLOVER AGAIN IN THE NAME OF LAALI REBORN AND SUMAN COMING TO LOHAM HSE AND ALL D EVIL ALL OVER AGAIN. RUBBISH. ABEG SHEKARR SHOULD PLS GET WELL OR DID D WRITTER FORGOT TO MAKE HIM WELL. HELLOOO HOUSEEEEE. HERE IS SOOO QUIET THESE DAYS. GD TO BE BACK.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
chilez:

Loool, e say ''apology deb'' grin grin grin
NOW I CAN ENJOY THE PROMISE. I HOPE DATS NT THE END . APARAJI DEB AND DRUGA DA SCUPTA. SWEET NAMES
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by 3RNEST(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Whats the new Soap?>
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ah Surakun get strong mind ooo.... He didn't even say pim for a long time...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Silly Garodia women. Trying to beg for Menka not to be thrown out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.