Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282259 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Adesiji77:
"Destiny" has overstayed it's welcome angry

It really has o!! The most annoying part be say no better eyecandy wey person go try dey look dey take pass time. Worwor people acting worwor characters

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Setaje(f): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
I and my family have decided to stop watching destiny henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
nomanicole:
The entire zee world serie is a waste of brain...thats d highest level of slavery mentality ive ever witnessed. Wats with this nonsense heir to a dirty house and shrine looking buildings...im not surprised d meaning of savitri is senseless and she 's there feeling like d ideal wife..then dat mumu niyati, cant wait for her to be thrown out...didirin like her, kai...dat grandma shudve died in karan's place...goodness! Cant believe he died for nothing..i mean if the truth was going to come out in the end...and taken this easy. He didnt have to die cos theres nothing ghen ghen happening.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Girlfriend,I was just sarcastic about that savitri means senseless thing....

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Setaje:
I and my family have decided to stop watching destiny henceforth.

Why? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Adesiji77:

Why? cheesy grin

The series are dumb.
They are now filled with pointless drama. The worse about it is the build up to drama, they stretch it to the maximum possible.
Case study Naha and Saloni, this the third week building up to drama. After this they remember Tara and her crazy evil sister and the baby and we will watch it unfold for another month or two.
The Promise and Destiny are just recycling drama, same old stuff.

My opinion the only interesting thing about Zee world series now is nairaland community.

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
* being sarcastic
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
slyowokoya:

The series are dumb.
They are now filled with pointless drama. The worse about it is the build up to drama, they stretch it to the maximum possible.
Case study Naha and Saloni, this the third week building up to drama. After this they remember Tara and her crazy evil sister and the baby and we will watch it unfold for another month or two.

My opinion the only interesting thing about Zee world series now is nairaland community.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sly my person,you are right dear...just recycled bullshit
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
Sly my person,you are right dear...just recycled bullshit

Thanks love.
I didn't mention Lalii because it was not even worth mentioning. I don't bother with it at all.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
slyowokoya:

The series are dumb.

You are right if not for this thread I think I would have stopped watching zee world and face my novels full time. But the fact that there are people you can share ur feelings frustration and everything with makes it worthwhile. Thanks to jummaima who created the thread and everybody who has contributed in one way or another #feeling sentimental

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 6:33am On Nov 08, 2015
slyowokoya:

Thanks love.
I didn't mention Lalii because it was not even worth mentioning. I don't bother with it at all.
Ure on point.laali is a waste of time and to think that some people preferred to breaking free and were clamouring for it to come back from production break.i jus wished it had remain like that

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nikkybeez(f): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hi peeps,am new here .I have been a guest on this site for some months until today when I hit the join button.Have always enjoyed you guys comments and for this I have already drank a bottle of orijin(lol,you guys way of welcoming newbies)Infact three gbosa 4 you guys once again as I always find myself being abreast of latest info abt the Hindi series through your funny comments.I too like talk abi,no mind me Jae,its just that my joy knew no bounds because my opinion can finally be aired and viewed here.Am no more the ghost guests u guys do call them am now a certified member.sorry if I misspell your names o,slywokoya,main heroine,(fortiwenah) I remember your moniker during vikram saga,carolsbabe,adeniji,among others am glad to be among you guys now.I don return to school now and you guys should pls don't stop the updates. No vex if I no remember your moniker o.(Namaste house bows out).

8 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
forwetinnah they will air the king episode of fear files now

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
mistytohcute:
you like it?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 09, 2015
komzyb:
you like it?
no
forwetinnah did not watch the complete episode the last time it was aired
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 5:48am On Nov 09, 2015
mistytohcute:

no

forwetinnah did not watch the complete episode the last time it was aired
okay
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2015
mistytohcute:

Yelse dearie...I watched it o! The Indian definition of love though. Very scary!! Sleeping with a smelly corpse next to you!! Mogbe!! Thanks for the heads up
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nomanicole(f): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
Girlfriend,I was just sarcastic about that savitri means senseless thing....

Really? Lmao...and i have been telling everybody.kai, im not worked up jare, just irritated. It means karan died for nothing, cos savitri brought menka back home and sent her own daughter away. In the name of recovery at durga's place...anyway im done, back to telemundo.lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nomanicole(f): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Laali is the worst, i watch wendy williams on bet2 wen laali is showing....the promise is now frustrating! Piya dat has tormented bani for years and who singlehandedly tore the family apart is the same person Rano is crying and running up &down blaming mr walia n bani for treating her badly..goodness! This doesnt happen in real life...as in rano expects bani to sweep 5yrs under the carpet because piya had an accident? She dey even form vex ontop..kai,total BS
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rhetorical question

Why is Laxmi always drawn to crazy psychotic men?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
nomanicole:
Laali is the worst, i watch wendy williams on bet2 wen laali is showing....the promise is now frustrating! Piya dat has tormented bani for years and who singlehandedly tore the family apart is the same person Rano is crying and running up &down blaming mr walia n bani for treating her badly..goodness! This doesnt happen in real life...as in rano expects bani to sweep 5yrs under the carpet because piya had an accident? She dey even form vex ontop..kai,total BS
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
nomanicole:

Really? Lmao...and i have been telling everybody.kai, im not worked up jare, just irritated. It means karan died for nothing, cos savitri brought menka back home and sent her own daughter away. In the name of recovery at durga's place...anyway im done, back to telemundo.lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
He died for absolutely nothing...died cuz of dumb garodias...see yuvraj now showing his real.colours to the newest mumu in the garodia family niyati

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
slyowokoya:
Rhetorical question

Why is Laxmi always drawn to crazy psychotic men?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Maybe she has a secret fetish...lol..but which other crazy dude(s) was she into? Cuz I remember satiakam 2 b pretty sane and karan too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Olushauneddy(m): 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
I keep wondering when Destiny will come to conclusion. Now that Soriakant and Sartij have found the lost daughter in a very dirty environment. I expect them to take her home and call off this whole drama.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 12:59am On Nov 10, 2015
Olushauneddy:
I keep wondering when Destiny will come to conclusion. Now that Soriakant and Sartij have found the lost daughter in a very dirty environment. I expect them to take her home and call off this whole drama.

Call off ke! Destiny still has a long way to go ooo.
When:
*kajiri is still pregnant
*Niyati never learn her lesson
*Gorodia family wealth, still dey there to fight over
*Menka is still in the house
*Menka's daughter has not arrived with her own drama too
Etc
Better u stop watching, or u sit back and relax for a long thing

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 3:08am On Nov 10, 2015
Olushauneddy:

Sorry to disappoint you, but there is no end in sight, na very long tin undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 3:24am On Nov 10, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
Maybe she has a secret fetish...lol..but which other crazy dude(s) was she into? Cuz I remember satiakam 2 b pretty sane and karan too

Well... She couldnt have Bahvisha, Sarasati already bagged him. So she took the closest person to the mad man, Satikam.
Karan....when we first met Karan he ran an innocent man off a cliff with his car then was dancing in the rain kissing chickens while Laxmi was being attacked.
While Rohan is the only clinical retarded man she is into for now, the other two were psychotic or had some dormant tendencies in them.

Laxmi picks men she thinks she can fix. When she is done fixing them she become bored and kills them. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by urbanaira(f): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2015
slyowokoya:

Well... She couldnt have Bahvisha, Sarasati already bagged him. So she took the closest person to the mad man, Satikam.
Karan....when we first met Karan he ran an innocent man off a cliff with his car then was dancing in the rain kissing chickens while Laxmi was being attacked.
While Rohan is the only clinical retarded man she is into for now, the other two were psychotic or had some dormant tendencies in them.

Laxmi picks men she thinks she can fix. When she is done fixing them she become bored and kills them. grin
choi this girl is mean
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fibonacci2526: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Did i hear right last night that jai said when their father passed away he was 21 while jigyasa was 16? So if jai is 40 now it means jigyasa is 35 and at that age she has 2 grown up sons and a grandson. This math is not adding up at all. Did she give birth at 13 or 12?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.