Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282250 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ladylaurel(f): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Today's Saloni is funny...Chopra giving that Characterless man an overdose of his own poison...milk man sells milk in the morning...vegetables in the afternoon and flowers at night grin, Bhrajesh pulling Deveeka/Chagni's strings wink ...never knew she liked Bhrajesh, Wokay o! grin
Lol. I was thinking I'm the only one watching saloni
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
I hope this new grandma goradia won't be as stup1d as the first

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fibonacci2526: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Never seen a man as foolish as Yugrav, such a senseless man. Yineti is also a compound fool. Stupid girl.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nomanicole(f): 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Niyati is so unfortunate, i dont feel sorry for her. When she shouldve left kajiri in dat brothel..kpatakpata get cleaners to clean the place and buy her AC since mrs niyati na angel..she marched like soldier and brought her back.lol..serves her right. Biko the way bani and her sisters came and ruled d walia house eh...i dont blame jigyasa for Hating them.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
The gorodia family eh....which kine mumu people...they deserve pavitra..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nikkybeez(f): 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Namaste house.I saw Jay walia of the promise in the movie student of the year.He looks fatter there.The movie is interesting though.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by chilez(f): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
nikkybeez:
Namaste house.I saw Jay walia of the promise in the movie student of the year.He looks fatter there.The movie is interesting though.
I love that movie student of the year. Abhimanyu d finest boy kiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nikkybeez(f): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
chilez:

I love that movie student of the year. Abhimanyu d finest boy kiss
.Yea the guy is so handsome,shanaya inclusive short and pretty.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by chilez(f): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
nikkybeez:
.Yea the guy is so handsome,shanaya inclusive short and pretty.
They are all cute peeps there.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
mistytohcute:
I hope this new grandma goradia won't be as stup1d as the first
I like dis new one,it evn a good tin they changed her .i hope so too,i hope they dnt give her the same character as the formal grandma.it seems she's afraid of menka,saying dis word everi nw and then 'menka is absolutely ryt'grin destiny should finish soon abeg let us see new series.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Can anyone please give me an highlight of this week's Destiny and Laali. I only watched on Monday
Cc: everybody
Thanks in advance
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
I like dis new one,it evn a good tin they changed her .i hope so too,i hope they dnt give her the same character as the formal grandma.it seems she's afraid of menka,saying dis word everi nw and then 'menka is absolutely ryt'grin destiny should finish soon abeg let us see new series.

lol@menka is absolutely ryt

silly characters in destiny

I wish I can strangle that polki
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
mistytohcute:

lol@menka is absolutely ryt

silly characters in destiny

I wish I can strangle that polki
Lol... she's annoying expecially when she said niyati only brings bad luck,i also felt like slapping her,if i could actually do dat.......Btw where is halki? mayb shes on production break in the meantime grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
adeyinka03:

You are right if not for this thread I think I would have stopped watching zee world and face my novels full time. But the fact that there are people you can share ur feelings frustration and everything with makes it worthwhile. Thanks to jummaima who created the thread and everybody who has contributed in one way or another #feeling sentimental

Thread was started by Jumayin! wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jummaima:

Thread was started by Jumayin! wink
Thanks for that I guess I should have cross checked before posting.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
This lashmi sef..must u save every body.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
That's it pple, Rohan fate is sealed. He's days are numbered. Let's just hope he won't end up murdered like his predecessors.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
slyowokoya:
That's it pple, Rohan fate is sealed. He's days are numbered. Let's just hope he won't end up murdered like his predecessors.
lol....you ehn
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
mistytohcute:
tired of all these series
miss my varun
*tears*
He is gone and he will never come back *evillaugh*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:03am On Nov 17, 2015
slyowokoya:
Rhetorical question
Why is Laxmi always drawn to crazy psychotic men?
Birds of a feather
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 17, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
He is gone and he will never come back *evillaugh*
sister
why evils
*tears*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:07am On Nov 17, 2015
slyowokoya:
Rhetorical Question

Is Laxmi the most unlucky leading character or what? She has lost two husbands how many more to come?

She is a female praying mantis, she is a black widow personified
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:15am On Nov 17, 2015
mistytohcute:

sister

why evils

*tears*

My evil twin has a tendency to show up her name is Suman I'm sorry sis . She is gone now down in the basement
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 17, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

My evil twin has a tendency to show up her name is Suman I'm sorry sis . She is gone now down in the basement

lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2015
slyowokoya:
Rhetorical Question

Is Laxmi the most unlucky leading character or what? She has lost two husbands how many more to come?
If Rohan dies, that makes it three dead husbands. grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2015
nanalady:
This lashmi sef..must u save every body.. undecided
I wonder ooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Saloni getting more interesting now cheesy. I love the fact that Devika and Neal are now on opposing sides.
Good work Shubrah!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Shebarh(f): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmm someone should pls explain today's episode on destiny.. was watching it bfor my dstv sub finished.. would really appreciate it pls cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nnekacherry: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Did Lakshmi forget to take her bag when she was leaving Durga's house or she didn't go with any bag?? These people sef..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
this new grandma is still the same as the old one
no sense
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Shebarh(f): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
wah bout rohan? did Lakshmi go with him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.