Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284279 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
mistytohcute:

sister what happened at the end
at the end that little boy and his mother sneaked out to go fix the head of the man,but it wasn't easy before they could fix it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
komzyb:
at the end that little boy and his mother sneaked out to go fix the head of the man,but it wasn't easy before they could fix it

thanks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Oh..suryakant... cry....i guess he got tired of the series..just like Karan..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...so you honestly think Pavitra would allow Niyati raise her child? Do you think she would live to tell the story knowing how dangerous Pavitra is? Except Pavitra gives up that child willingly...Niyati is toast if she keeps it. Suryacant and Yuvraj wouldn't be able to save her

If Niyati had any back bone that is exactly what she would do. Suryacant wanted that baby taken away from Pavitra but for Niyati and her stup*d crying.
Pavitra had her kidnapped and almost married her husband, then she threatened her all day everyday, then paid someone to ran her over killing her baby and almost dashing any hope if her ever conceiving again. Then Pavitra tortured her with her pregnancy almost throwing her out of her husband's house again.... undecided
What more proof does that ninny Niyati need to believe Pavitra is not fit to be a mother, taken the baby away from her is doing that innocent baby a life long favour.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fibonacci2526: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
LMAO, why didn't they ask suryakant's driver about his whereabout or am I missing something here?

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MirandaPrestly(f): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
There goes Suryiacant Gorodia.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
I'm really tired of seeing Laali stup*d face. End already angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Laali was just very silly at the end, I am going to miss Master Loha Singh though

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
ujugladys:
Laali was just very silly at the end, I am going to miss Master Loha Singh though

yeah very silly

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Suryakant sun re o RIP. If u had confronted yuvraj when u knew he was seeing Kajri you might still be alive. But it's your 'destiny' sha

Hail the Almighty hail the Almighty I'm going to miss Loha Singh saying this

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Will miss my Gangi and Loha Singh....as for yuvraj he has forgotten that Rasik is his father *hediot* Missing Suryakant RIP SIR

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 1:07am On Dec 15, 2015
fibonacci2526:
LMAO, why didn't they ask suryakant's driver about his whereabout or am I missing something here?
Thank you n God bless,They think the people watching the series are daft like them. In other news thank my stars laali as finally ended. Good radiance to bad rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BONES488: 4:57am On Dec 15, 2015
mistytohcute:

yeah very silly

Why do you say that? I have missed alot
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2015
Hii Guys I'm new I've been following u from day 1 pple like sophia forwettinah warrior princess and many more so nice meeting you

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Suman rekha jamuni gangiya loha sumitra little master we will miss them all but when I checked Google the next two series to be aired was qubool hai and kum kum bhagya
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2015
Guys I have just found out an ongoing soap which features sahiba@eternal love ***aunt maya @married again landlord vikram@breaking free maa thakur@breaking free.....if you need the name just identify

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2015
abubakarsadiq15:
Guys I have just found out an ongoing soap which features sahiba@eternal love ***aunt maya @married again landlord vikram@breaking free maa thakur@breaking free.....if you need the name just identify

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2015
slyowokoya:

If Niyati had any back bone that is exactly what she would do. Suryacant wanted that baby taken away from Pavitra but for Niyati and her stup*d crying.
Pavitra had her kidnapped and almost married her husband, then she threatened her all day everyday, then paid someone to ran her over killing her baby and almost dashing any hope if her ever conceiving again. Then Pavitra tortured her with her pregnancy almost throwing her out of her husband's house again .... undecided
What more proof does that ninny Niyati need to believe Pavitra is not fit to be a mother, taken the baby away from her is doing that innocent baby a life long favour.

Good, and I'm guessing Yuvraj who's the Genesis of ALL the calamities you mentioned above suddenly has Amnesia..what is he still doing hanging around Pavitra? And you're blaming his wife?? Give him Memorex. Women who go about fighting their men's battle make them even more irresponsible and are seen as desperate...women have lost their lives to such nonsense. So when dem collect pikin from Pavitra, who dem go give? Menka? Savitri? When Yuvraj has a wife? Did Suryacant protect Niyati from Pavitra's previous attack? Niyati can only support Yuvraj to take care of the baby AFTER he's had an agreement/settlement with Pavitra..anything other than that is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2015
This is why I will keep talking about Vikram's Character here...according to him, A REAL MAN DOESNT SEND A WOMEN TO DO HIS JOB FOR HIM!!
He messed up big time but made sure he cleared his mess and never for ONCE went back on his Word. No one needed to remind him what Reva did to him for 10 years..neither was Sugni going about fighting Reva! Now, that's a REAL MAN right there! Why should anyone fight or protect a grown arse man from his mistake?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:
This is why I will keep talking about Vikram's Character here...according to him, A REAL MAN DOESNT SEND A WOMEN TO DO HIS JOB FOR HIM!!
He messed up big time but made sure he cleared his mess and never for ONCE went back on his Word. No one needed to remind him what Reva did to him for 10 years..neither was Sugni going about fighting Reva! Now, that's a REAL MAN right there! Why should anyone fight or protect a grown arse man from his mistake?

one chilled orijin for you sister

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nomanicole(f): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dont tell me suryacant is really dead? Like dead dead or sugni kind of death where he will come back without his memory. As usual, zee worls no go kill person
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
ujugladys:

Loha Singh had the best punchlines though
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
nomanicole:
Dont tell me suryacant is really dead? Like dead dead or sugni kind of death where he will come back without his memory. As usual, zee worls no go kill person

Come now should he come back a second time?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fibonacci2526: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
So Tara in Saloni is Niyeti. Mumu girl.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fibonacci2526: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
I shed tears when they all found out that suryacant is gone. Emotional.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
She is pia in saloni and niyeti in destiny while tara is brijeshes wife
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Who watched raja natwarnal the main villian there is urvashi's real life husband
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Good, and I'm guessing Yuvraj who's the Genesis of ALL the calamities you mentioned above suddenly has Amnesia..what is he still doing hanging around Pavitra? And you're blaming his wife?? Give him Memorex. Women who go about fighting their men's battle make them even more irresponsible and are seen as desperate...women have lost their lives to such nonsense. So when dem collect pikin from Pavitra, who dem go give? Menka? Savitri? When Yuvraj has a wife? Did Suryacant protect Niyati from Pavitra's previous attack? Niyati can only support Yuvraj to take care of the baby AFTER he's had an agreement/settlement with Pavitra..anything other than that is dangerous.

Forwetin dear you just love antagonizing me cheesy
I don't how many times I will type out that if a man isn't standing up for you, you have two chioces, step off the the man and protect yourself.
All the devil needs that is a little crack to get into a bad situation and make it worse. Every time Pavitra was almost thrown out Niyati would plead for her. Niyati provided the crack Pavitra needed to wreck havoc.
Pls don't bother saying any about the zombie, I just hate seeing innocents suffer for his repeated mistakes. Am I wrong in thinking that since Yuvraj is completely lacking a brain Niyati should have one....?
We know Niyati has a very HUGE heart...but where is her brain...?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
I'm suspicious of this death... Suryacant fell in the water less than 24hrs and the police are saying they found a body whose face had decayed beyond recognition. Something is very fishy, a body decomposed in water takes longer than 24hrs undecided unless there are flesh eating paranas in that river I don't believe Suryacant is dead
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
I pray for every female on this thread , never to encounter a husband like YUVRAJ

8 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
mistytohcute:
I pray for every female on this thread , never to encounter a husband like YUVRAJ
Amen...and not to get a son like yuvraj...

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

LOL grin
Allow me to answer this statement.
Yes Vikram made his mistakes and he owned them. Good for him...
Vikram was a sin now and repent later man.
Again good for him...
Any problem Vikram couldn't handle with his oversized head he would just waved his gun and accidentally shoot the wrong person.
Not so good for the person who was shut...
But Sugni, she had no right to fight Reva. Reva was still married to Vikram and Sugni was the outsider.

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.