Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282279 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
mistytohcute:
I pray for every female on this thread , never to encounter a husband like YUVRAJ

Sista eh...
One chiiled Orijin for you
AMEN to that.. wink

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:
This is why I will keep talking about Vikram's Character here...according to him, A REAL MAN DOESNT SEND A WOMEN TO DO HIS JOB FOR HIM!!
He messed up big time but made sure he cleared his mess and never for ONCE went back on his Word. No one needed to remind him what Reva did to him for 10 years..neither was Sugni going about fighting Reva! Now, that's a REAL MAN right there! Why should anyone fight or protect a grown arse man from his mistake?
That's vikram.i trust that man completely,like you said,he is d real man in zeeworld,will anyone even compare yuvraj to him?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hi everyone......am back! while i was away nobody even asked about me. anyway now that suryacant is dead,the gorodia family and house will be in total mess
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
mistytohcute:
I pray for every female on this thread , never to encounter a husband like YUVRAJ
Yuvraj is d most fool*sh husband in zeeword.i *absolutely* hate that guy from day one,i pity niyeti though,but she deserves it for being too nice,allowing everyone to step on her.....but d punishment she got is too harsh,having a usless husband like yuvraj.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
Yuvraj is d most fool*sh husband in zeeword.i *absolutely* hate that guy from day one,i pity niyeti though,but she deserves it for being too nice,allowing everyone to step on her.....but d punishment she got is too harsh,having a usless husband like yuvraj.

Hello... Where have you been!? grin
Niyati's punishments are to harsh, that's why I want her to stop being an emotion punching bag. Yuvraj is useless...he won't change! Niyati please fight for ur family or get out!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
nanalady:
Amen...and not to get a son like yuvraj...
yes
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ladyo142: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why don't we all kill our selves so BANI would be implicated ?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dynamite02: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Which kind tasteless ending them give laali so #Vexxing badly
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
Hi everyone......am back! while i was away nobody even asked about me. anyway now that suryacant is dead,the gorodia family and house will be in total mess
welcome back dear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Shout out to LARRYBABE, u jst go MIA.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
slyowokoya:

LOL grin
Allow me to answer this statement.
Yes Vikram made his mistakes and he owned them. Good for him...
Vikram was a sin now and repent later man.
Again good for him...
Any problem Vikram couldn't handle with his oversized head he would just waved his gun and accidentally shoot the wrong person.
Not so good for the person who was shut...
But Sugni, she had no right to fight Reva. Reva was still married to Vikram and Sugni was the outsider.

With the way Vikram treated Reva, Sugni would have jumped at the opportunity to fight Reva but she didn't; she even felt sorry for her..why? Because Vikram was doing enough fighting for both of them tongue

Is Pavitra married to Yuvraj?? What right does she have to bother Niyati?? Sooo...Pavitra is very much an insider, yeah right?! Everything happening right now is Yuvrajs' fault. Pavitra and Ro-silly can't even believe their luck! Niyati shouldn't lift a finger in this ( fight for man fire, can the man walk on Sea?). She should be blamed for Suryacant's death since she allowed Pavitra keep the baby Yuvraj is trying to protect cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
[quote author=abubakarsadiq15 post=41017482][/quote]

Wait a momento? Is that Vikram I see in a Naval suit?? The person on white?? *blushing* embarassed cheesy
Biko spit the name of the soap hioooo, lemme forward my request to Zee immediato
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
slyowokoya:

Forwetin dear you just love antagonizing me cheesy
I don't how many times I will type out that if a man isn't standing up for you, you have two chioces, step off the the man and protect yourself.
All the devil needs that is a little crack to get into a bad situation and make it worse. Every time Pavitra was almost thrown out Niyati would plead for her. Niyati provided the crack Pavitra needed to wreck havoc.
Pls don't bother saying any about the zombie, I just hate seeing innocents suffer for his repeated mistakes. Am I wrong in thinking that since Yuvraj is completely lacking a brain Niyati should have one....?
We know Niyati has a very HUGE heart...but where is her brain...?

Her brain is in the stupid rove* or respect she has for Mumu-raj wink . Leff her joor, she can protect herself but NOT YUVRAJ! Dude can kiss a python for all i care undecided . Just imagine? Suryacant disinherited him and the 1st person he runs off to tell is the same woman who started the drama...not his wife
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
mistytohcute:

Amen Someborri!!

@dinkyk...Hmmmnn that moniker looks similar* cheesy
I think I know you ma grin

JayWalia the StormStopper!! It was raining until he stepped out to meet Bani...when he left, the rain resumed duty grin Zeeworld wee not kee me cheesy . It seems Jiggy Jagajaga's www.WinchyWinchy.com has gone on recess

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ladyo142:
Why don't we all kill our selves so BANI would be implicated ?
lol @karuna.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dynamite02:
Which kind tasteless ending them give laali so #Vexxing badly
shea!! They for show loha reconciling with Laali...what do you think?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nomanicole(f): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Come now should he come back a second time?

Yes oh....so that he can expose yuvraj and kajiri because zeeworld police and the entire goroddia family are too dull, too dull. I hopemwih d locket yuuraj misplaced they can expose him with that one and wat kind of human body decomposes in less than 6hrs..they shouldve said fish ate his face.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:
This is why I will keep talking about Vikram's Character here...according to him, A REAL MAN DOESNT SEND A WOMEN TO DO HIS JOB FOR HIM!!
He messed up big time but made sure he cleared his mess and never for ONCE went back on his Word. No one needed to remind him what Reva did to him for 10 years..neither was Sugni going about fighting Reva! Now, that's a REAL MAN right there! Why should anyone fight or protect a grown arse man from his mistake?

Oh.. Sister!.. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
Namaste house grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Were r my lovely ladies cry cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
kilode100:

Oh.. Sister!.. kiss

wink kiss

Longest time!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Carolsbrave and kilode100 longest time. Did the both of u decided btw yourselves to allow us see ur moniker today. Hope you're both good
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

wink kiss

Longest time!

Yea.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
adeyinka03:
Carolsbrave and kilode100 longest time. Did the both of u decided btw yourselves to allow us see ur moniker today. Hope you're both good

Forwetina's post moved me jawe. How have you been?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fibonacci2526: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Niyeti ooooooooooooo, God Almighty the mumuness of this girl no get part 2. Tufia.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MirandaPrestly(f): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
I'm officially done watching destiny. What manner of mumuness is possessing the Gorodia family?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
I'm so loving bani's daughter. Ganga she's so cute. Mr Jai no dey try at all. I'm angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
slyowokoya:

Hello... Where have you been!? grin
Niyati's punishments are to harsh, that's why I want her to stop being an emotion punching bag. Yuvraj is useless...he won't change! Niyati please fight for ur family or get out!
very useless indeed,he should have been the one that died in the movie,instead of suryacant......
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
nggie:
welcome back dear
Thanks dear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls can I get a spoiler to tell me if Jai will go bk nd beg bani or if bani will deal with him, can't wait any longer bani has suffered too much. Now I miss aparajit, he wld hv treated jai's nonsense

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dynamite02: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
komzyb:
shea!! They for show loha reconciling with Laali...what do you think?
Yes na ....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Gosh,I felt for Bani, shey dey swear for jai Balia ni?I wept a lot seeing d humiliation jai gave bani,my head just dey rise like "Garri Egba".

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.