Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283417 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ladyo142: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Saloni is always living for others
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Adazlolly:
Sadiqy maybe. Freaking a***hole
tnx for the insult u will never even see me again
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
slyowokoya:

You naughty girl, don't encourage them. Beacuse of the unwanted spoilers we already know that the Promise is in it last few chapters.
PLEASE, I'M BEGGING, NO MORE Zee World SPOILERS!!!!!!
Or I start cursing angry

Ehn? Final chapters. Ope o!!
I can't thank goodness enough
Meanwhile...dem nefa answer my kweshun yet joor cheesy
I don't think what abubakarsadiq15 has been dishing out are spoilers... highlights maybe tongue

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Adazlolly:
Owh how I love this Janvier character. She is my kind of girl and Saraswati to some extent. Archana always Wanna make me slap her through my Tele.
Oh yeah so no one noticed "Hi Africa, I am Yash, from your favourite show, married again. Thank you for watching" Goshhhh!!! Looking so unkempt.. (lol.. Na people talk oo, no be me,)

I noticed but just didn't care...
You even try hear wetin him talk, I couldn't understand a word

..this is why I keep telling people that Yash isn't all that, he's just there. I wonder what his deal is with ZeeWorld. Dude applies too much make up for a man.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I don't think what abubakarsadiq15 has been dishing out are spoilers... highlights maybe tongue

Ifa hear....highlights gini
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lol u are supposed to say u don't like it#I thought you liked it that was why I posted nd be polite please don't act like illiterates nd stop insulting because if someone leaves u another will not i see nothing wrong in that so please just respect yourselves nd avoid troubles
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
abubakarsadiq15:
Lol u are supposed to say u don't like it#I thought you liked it that was why I posted nd be polite please don't act like illiterates nd stop insulting because if someone leaves u another will not i see nothing wrong in that so please just respect yourselves nd avoid troubles

Sir, I respectfully say you should not posting spoilers or "highlight" and you will avoid troubles.
I personally do NOT like or appreciate it. It takes away the geniue reactions that make this thread interesting to read.
It was so much fun rooting for charaters of BF team Vikram and team Adi and team Sugni. The funny heated arguments are now gone partly becos pple keep copy pasting spoilers, highlights, summaries etc.
I would have stopped coming back to this thread but I keep hoping for the same thrill of BF... embarassed
Please stop.

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I noticed but just didn't care...
You even try hear wetin him talk, I couldn't understand a word

..this is why I keep telling people that Yash isn't all that, he's just there. I wonder what his deal is with ZeeWorld. Dude applies too much make up for a man.

When I was him , I thougt to myself "you ugly"
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Spoliers, highlights, summaries... undecided
Same thing.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
I saw the advertisement of a new soap titled the vow please can someone highlight us if he knows about it ;DI saw the advertisement of a new soap titled the vow please can someone highlight us if he knows about it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
slyowokoya:

Sir, I respectfully say you should not posting spoilers or "highlight" and you will avoid troubles.
I personally do NOT like or appreciate it. It takes away the geniue reactions that make this thread interesting to read.
It was so much fun rooting for charaters of BF team Vikram and team Adi and team Sugni. The funny heated arguments are now gone partly becos pple keep copy pasting spoilers, highlights, summaries etc.
I would have stopped coming back to this thread but I keep hoping for the same thrill of BF ... embarassed
Please stop.

Awwww...BF was all kinds of controversy and very short (there was always something to argue about, still wondering why that show got poor ratings), the ones being aired right now are just annoying, too bland and predictable even without the "highlights summaries.. spoilers..topics...caption...."
We had some spoilers on BF here too but twas still fun

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by justloveme: 7:33am On Feb 01, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91JWkKg_
d love i get for this track ehn, a million tears beautiful old nollywood movie sound track
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
So....I was watching the movie on ZeeWorld this weekend - "Kyon ki - Its's Faith"...... who watched it? Lovely movie

Then I suddenly realized, I watched the yoruba (copy copy) version, a few weeks ago on Africa Magic Yoruba. Titled "66" grin wink grin wink

Did anyone watch both? What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
Those lazy yoruba script writers angry
Many of their films are stolen nah

Bollywood sef copies Hollywood.
Hollywood does remake of some popular indigenous films.
Nothing original everywhere lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Jumai. ..are there similarities between fufulde( I guess that's what you Hausas speak) and any of the Indian languages (I know they have alot). I've heard things like " Mai ya faru" and " ina son ki/ta" in some of their series and their gestures or expressions translate to what I think it means in Hausa
Well, I never really noticed any similarities.......maybe a little sha. Fulfulde, Arabic, India...... you sometimes find some words having similar meanings.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Jummaima:
So....I was watching the movie on ZeeWorld this weekend - "Kyon ki - Its's Faith"...... who watched it? Lovely movie

Then I suddenly realized, I watched the yoruba (copy copy) version, a few weeks ago on Africa Magic Yoruba. Titled "66" grin wink grin wink

Did anyone watch both? What do you think?

not surprised

you watched JURM that was aired last month?.

I've watched the Yoruba remake

even the infamous kuch kuch hota hai
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oh WOW!!!! Is that Garri* I'm seeing?! She's beeeeautiful!! Her Saree..oh lawd! I must hand it to the costume/Wardrobe designer in Destiny though!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Oh WOW!!!! Is that Garri* I'm seeing?! She's beeeeautiful!! Her Saree..oh lawd! I must hand it to the costume/Wardrobe designer in Destiny though!!
...she bettter prepare for her hell on earth...forwetin,you asked if there were similarities bbetween hindi and hausa/fulani....I know of one word (duniya)meaning 'the world' or 'earth' being thesame in hausa and hindi...but come to think of it,most languages share similarities here and there...like branches of a common stem

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
I felt like choking the life out of that psychopath meera! That Bani better make sure beat the. Crazy out of her should she get chance..she makes me miss jigyasa

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
slyowokoya:

When I was him , I thougt to myself "you ugly"
.think indian accent grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
@the promise..where is karuna??even the almighty jigyasa,where them dey.......@sacred ties..i sorry for Vasha so her BOSS is a deceiver........@destiny..saraswati is a fool as not to recognise Akash on those photos
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:34am On Feb 02, 2016
Abegi, this Ganga de over do, why she go hold her mama neck like that (even though she no sabi)sha i don't blame her, na because the mama just dey like her age mate(peer) if to say people dey old for indian series maybe she for aleast get respect for an elder.........
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 12:53am On Feb 02, 2016
zaynie:
Those lazy yoruba script writers angry
Many of their films are stolen nah

Bollywood sef copies Hollywood.
Hollywood does remake of some popular indigenous films.
Nothing original everywhere lipsrsealed

Zaynie u don follow reach here too grin
@ ur comment true talk jare

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 1:01am On Feb 02, 2016
komzyb:
@the promise..where is karuna??even the almighty jigyasa,where them dey.......@sacred ties..i sorry for Vasha so her BOSS is a deceiver........@destiny..saraswati is a fool as not to recognise Akash on those photos

I ve always known something wasn't right about vasha's boss. Too good to be true. Wonder how vasha will feel when she knows the truth.

Leave does destiny peeps they have over stayed their welcome dem no knw. Dey shld just do n finish it...I haff tayad.

Missing jiggy baby like kilode. Make dem bring her back o

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
...she bettter prepare for her hell on earth...forwetin,you asked if there were similarities bbetween hindi and hausa/fulani....I know of one word (duniya)meaning 'the world' or 'earth' being thesame in hausa and hindi...but come to think of it,most languages share similarities here and there...like branches of a common stem

Yeah I was told by someone that Urdu/Hindi(indian ) and Fulfulde(Hausa) languages were actually derived from Farsi (Persian)hence the similarities. Thought I was the only one who heard that "duniya" in Destiny's theme Song
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2016
komzyb:
Abegi, this Ganga de over do, why she go hold her mama neck like that (even though she no sabi)sha i don't blame her, na because the mama just dey like her age mate(peer) if to say people dey old for indian series maybe she for aleast get respect for an elder.........

grin
The mama dem even young pass the kids, see Meera and Rano. Their kids old pass them, the make up artist no try at all
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
pls zeeworld house I have not really been following but can someone pls tell me who is the biological mother of vicky
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
warriorprincess:
pls zeeworld house I have not really been following but can someone pls tell me who is the biological mother of vicky

I think he's Meera's...that's why she's pushing him to covert all Jay Walia's wealth for himself side lining his sisters. ..something Ganga has refused to see in her small selfish mind
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
not happy with Gauri at all, she's not firm on her decision
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Saraswati continue running mouth like tap.. When u realise that the so called murderer actually was saying the truth u would swallow your ego..
I'm yet to understand nikil... Smh.. I'm sure he had plenty skeleton on his cupboard...
As for gauri I am not going to pity u eh...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
We are getting ready to say good bye to The Promise, I won't miss it, the show over stayed .

I wish Destiny would hurry up and be done!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
...and Garri* gets a RUDE AWAKENING, a very rude one o gringringringringringringrin !! The Indian culture is very rich, saw alot of new things today. Gauri 's wedding was celebrated differently, why?! Rituals here and there and the Sarees, phew!! That's a topic for another day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.