Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283526 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oohgae:
Saraswati continue running mouth like tap.. When u realise that the so called murderer actually was saying the truth u would swallow your ego..
I'm yet to understand nikil... Smh.. I'm sure he had plenty skeleton on his cupboard...
As for gauri I am not going to pity u eh...
you sef for do more than she did na

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
zaynie:
Those lazy yoruba script writers angry
Many of their films are stolen nah

Bollywood sef copies Hollywood.
Hollywood does remake of some popular indigenous films.
Nothing original everywhere lipsrsealed
even bollywood steal from hollywood, their 'playerz' was actually 'italian jobs'

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
hope Janveer no go cry on a first night in Nikhil's house?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Anitame(f): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Ex-squeeze me...make una no vex grin , i need to ask my dearest spoilers association one quick kweshun* ...just one cheesy
"Who will Bani transform to next?"
Bani, Mithili and Pronita we already know...who's next kiss because I don taya

Back to Bani again...lol... lipsrsealed
Forwetinnah:
Ex-squeeze me...make una no vex grin , i need to ask my dearest spoilers association one quick kweshun* ...just one cheesy
"Who will Bani transform to next?"
Bani, Mithili and Pronita we already know...who's next kiss because I don taya

Back to Bani again...lol...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
No ooo... Atleast they would have investigated small..
VenusBetty:
you sef for do more than she did na
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kai.. Rude kids.. This revelation can actually kill jai... Ganga really hurt her father sha...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
By the time jai confiscates their car and halts any allowances they get,we will then know whose life they are living...stupid kids...here's a funny thought,I think Vicky is really 'atharva...maybe meera hid him,and somehow convinced jai that he had relationns with her,faked a pregnancy and viola! atharva! So she would be 'the mother of a walia son and heir' further cementing her place in the walia household or some sh*t. Like that...what y'all think? Mmake sense?.... undecided.saloni ooo,e be like say you dey enjoy Wetin u dey do o,she's way too good. To just be 'acting up' to. 'try to save tge family' of whatever impending doom that's trying to devour them... angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Anitame:

Back to Bani again...lol... lipsrsealed

Back to Bani again...lol...

Thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:
...and Garri* gets a RUDE AWAKENING, a very rude one o gringringringringringringrin !! The Indian culture is very rich, saw alot of new things today. Gauri 's wedding was celebrated differently, why?! Rituals here and there and the Sarees, phew!! That's a topic for another day
..I promised I wouldn't feel bad for that stewwpid goree or as you right call her'garri'..but I do sad..bless my soft heart...I really do...did you see how she was patiently waiting for the perfect wedding night..I mean,she was literally trembling beneath that heavily beaded veil.only to be told off in the most inhumane way possible angry cry...its really sad but alas! What can we say? a. Garodia is doomed to make thesame mistakes and make bad decisions and hope for good results still...on the plus side,it could have been worse,akaash could have been batsh*t crazy like bavishiya or worse shocked..at least he told her to 'live her life,and let him live his' and like a true gentleman,he let her have the bed!..so count your bblessings gauri... grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
By the time jai confiscates their car and halts any allowances they get,we will then know whose life they are living...stupid kids...here's a funny thought,I think Vicky is really 'atharva...maybe meera hid him, and somehow convinced jai that he had relationns with her,faked a pregnancy and viola! atharva! So she would be 'the mother of a walia son and heir' further cementing her place in the walia household or some sh*t. Like that...what y'all think? Mmake sense?.... undecided.saloni ooo,e be like say you dey enjoy Wetin u dey do o,she's way too good. To just be 'acting up' to. 'try to save tge family' of whatever impending doom that's trying to devour them... angry

..then Atharva would be over a year when she gives birth to him, lol ( except she adopted him, even she was looking for him after she hid him as a baby)....isn't Atharva the other guy sporting soccer jerseys? Or is that Rano's son?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
..I promised I wouldn't feel bad for that stewwpid goree or as you right call her'garri'..but I do sad..bless my soft heart...I really do...did you see how she was patiently waiting for the perfect wedding night..I mean,she was literally trembling beneath that heavily beaded veil.only to be told off in the most inhumane way possible angry cry...its really sad but alas! What can we say? a. Garodia is doomed to make thesame mistakes and make bad decisions and hope for good results still...on the plus side,it could have been worse,akaash could have been batsh*t crazy like bavishiya or worse shocked..at least he told her to 'live her life,and let him live his' and like a true gentleman,he let her have the bed!..so count your bblessings gauri... grin

gringringringrin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

grin
The mama dem even young pass the kids, see Meera and Rano. Their kids old pass them, the make up artist no try at all
don't mind them, that's how sahiba was..i trust Nollywood

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

..then Atharva would be over a year when she gives birth to him, lol ( except she adopted him, even she was looking for him after she hid him as a baby)....isn't Atharva the other guy sporting soccer jerseys? Or is that Rano's son?
That's Rano's son, that was once dumb...and Zeeworld may come up with Vicky being Artharva(with zee, nothing is impossible)

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
abimbawealth:

That's Rano's son, that was once dumb ...and Zeeworld may come up with Vicky being Artharva(with zee, nothing is impossible)

Oh okay...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
*as you RIGHTLY call her garri...typo,couldn't help correcting myself...English major grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Guari will remember Yuvraj for good now, felt for her though.....see the way they bid her good bye, mtcheew, Durga got married now shes home, lakshmi same(wonder where Rohan is)

saraswati that one will never leave home
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
*as you RIGHTLY call her garri...typo,couldn't help correcting myself...English graduate grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
*as you RIGHTLY call her garri...typo,couldn't help correcting myself...English major grin

Lol..we all make typo errors especially with this auto correct yeye in phones these days, I make alot. You can still correct your mistakes from the original post though...just click quote, get to the part that needs correction..delete, retype, click post* and you're good to go
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

..oh yes..didn't think that part through(him being over a year) oh well,maybe he vanished into thin air..the other guy is varun...rano's son who is supposedto be deaf and dumb

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

..oh yes..didn't think that part through(him being over a year) oh well,maybe he vanished into thin air....or. maybe she cooked up a. story about him. Having a condition that mmade him look like a one year old baby..lol..don't. Put anything past zee world...the world of possibilities..]the other guy is varun...rano's son who is supposedto be deaf and dumb

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
I watch sacred ties coz of savita... The woman ehn
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Lol..we all make typo errors especially with this auto correct yeye in phones these days, I make alot. You can still correct your mistakes from the original post though...just click quote, get to the part that needs correction..delete, retype, click post* and you're good to go
..kk girl,thanking you berry berry morshh

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
komzyb:
I watch sacred ties coz of savita... The woman ehn
..savita the rodent,that's what my sister-in-law calls her,a rodent.so don't get too close or you might risk catching lassa fever grin.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
abimbawealth:

That's Rano's son, that was once dumb...and Zeeworld may come up with Vicky being Artharva(with zee, nothing is impossible)
...you literally just read my mind!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
..savita the rodent,that's what my sister-in-law calls her,a rodent.so don't get too close or you might risk catching lassa fever grin.
lol, but seriously she is funny, i just love her voice
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
..or I could just chill and stop letting typos get under my skin undecidedthanks all thesame girlie h
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
komzyb:
..yes,she's quite entertaining
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2016
komzyb:
Heyo won't you go to bed you up talking about some people that are sleeping now
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 12:47am On Feb 03, 2016
slyowokoya:
We are getting ready to say good bye to The Promise, I won't miss it, the show over stayed .

I wish Destiny would hurry up and be done!

Is the promise ending soon? Me think its Destiny undecided
I just hope the new series they are bringing will be interesting jare.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 5:46am On Feb 03, 2016
With Gauri stupid marriage and issues with Yuvraj not resolved, Destiny still has looong way to go. And don't forget Janvi and Nikil .... undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 5:51am On Feb 03, 2016
nggie:

Is the promise ending soon? Me think its Destiny undecided
I just hope the new series they are bringing will be interesting jare.

With Gauri silly marriage and issues with Yuvraj not resolved, Destiny still has looong way to go. And don't forget Janvi and Nikil .... *sigh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2016
I think so too.. I'm sure vicky is bani child too..
zeeworldfreak1:
By the time jai confiscates their car and halts any allowances they get,we will then know whose life they are living...stupid kids...here's a funny thought,I think Vicky is really 'atharva...maybe meera hid him,and somehow convinced jai that he had relationns with her,faked a pregnancy and viola! atharva! So she would be 'the mother of a walia son and heir' further cementing her place in the walia household or some sh*t. Like that...what y'all think? Mmake sense?.... undecided.saloni ooo,e be like say you dey enjoy Wetin u dey do o,she's way too good. To just be 'acting up' to. 'try to save tge family' of whatever impending doom that's trying to devour them... angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.