Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282892 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
enoqueen:

Tara was once pregnant, she loss it and had complications. She has eggs.

Yeah she lost a pregnancy thanks to Chagni but I watched an episode where the Doctor told her she's infertile
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
enoqueen:

It was Tara's egg, it was mentioned when the doctor congratulated them.

Urvashi is a corny person. She was even the one that brought the suggestion to Tara to look for surrogate and Tara choose her thinking her intentions were pure.

Ps-. Outside zeeworld, in our real world a surrogate mother av equal right to the child as much as the egg donor. That's y there is always alot of paper work before the procedure.
It's not easy to let go.
It wasn't tara's egg ,no implantation was done.ARTs are not done at home but with the help of a doctor in a clinic or hospital .No procedure like that was mentioned or done in the series . You should remember when they were searching for the child and Tara carried one of the babies in the orphanage ,she kept talking about the child having brijesh's nose eyes etc she never searched for her own features in the child.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
enoqueen:

It was Tara's egg, it was mentioned when the doctor congratulated them.

Urvashi is a corny person. She was even the one that brought the suggestion to Tara to look for surrogate and Tara choose her thinking her intentions were pure.

Ps-. Outside zeeworld, in our real world a surrogate mother av equal right to the child as much as the egg donor. That's y there is always alot of paper work before the procedure.
It's not easy to let go.
I thought as much,cos they didn't show where Brijesh slept with Urvashi, I can remember vividLy when Urvashi said the baby might be urs Tara but I carried him in my womb

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
nggie:

Sexy ke ... What happened to uyvrashi n kajiri/pavitra cheesy

Babe, you should know that sexy isn't all about looks. If you're attracted to beautiful but dangerous women, you can't argue that Jigiyasa isn't the most dangerous and sexy of ladies on Zeeworld. When wears her hair down and those beautiful deadly dark eyes...
Uravashi takes 1st runner up.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jayooluwa:

yh, buh as yhu ar givin crown of sexy female villian to jigiasa, dnt forget to give the crown of the ugliest villian to kaveri, dat gal no fyn at all upon all the colors she dey paint for er face like clown, savita(sacred ties) fyn pass er sef
And wu do yhu guyz tink is finer btw aarti and achana

I don't concern myself with Kaveri. She is simple annoying.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
ujugladys:
I thought as much,cos they didn't show where Brijesh slept with Urvashi, I can remember vividLy when Urvashi said the baby might be urs Tara but I carried him in my womb

Am surprise at what I am reading here today.

If it wasn't Tara's egg, urvashi wouldn't av even think twice about Tara. Besides brijesh never wanted to be with Tara hence the setup.

I wish there was an English version on YouTube.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
komzyb:
which of the karan are you guys talking about?

A TV talk show host...not Laxmi's
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
enoqueen:

Am surprise at what I am reading here today.

If it wasn't Tara's egg, urvashi wouldn't av even think twice about Tara. Besides brijesh never wanted to be with Tara hence the setup.

I wish there was an English version on YouTube.

It wasn't Tara's egg...the doctor only congratulated them when it was certain that Urvashi was pregnant. Artificial Insemination wasn't even up for discussion... There was an agreement that the baby would be handed over to Tara after birth, which is why she lays claim to the baby. The sleeping together part was the reason Brijesh never agreed in the first place but his wife pleaded with him to and he had to get married to her. @ ujugladys, they never show us couples sleeping together, do they? grin . I would love to see that of Saloni and Nahar if that were the case...those 2 look awkward together. Okay when Nahar promised to hand over Saloni's unborn baby to Tara...was there an artificial insemination? If Saloni wasn't under some pressure to act funny..the baby would have been handed over to Tara after birth. Afterall Arti did the same thing too

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Forwetinnah:

It wasn't Tara's egg...the doctor only congratulated them when it was certain that Urvashi was pregnant. Artificial Insemination wasn't even up for discussion... There was an agreement that the baby would be handed over to Tara after birth, which is why she lays claim to the baby. The sleeping together part was the reason Brijesh never agreed in the first place but his wife pleaded with him to and he had to get married to her. @ ujugladys, they never shown us couples sleeping together, do they? grin . I would love to see that of Saloni and Nahar if that were the case...those 2 look awkward together. Okay when Nahar promised to hand over Saloni's unborn baby to Tara...was there an artificial insemination? If Saloni wasn't under some pressure to act funny..the baby would have been handed over to Tara after birth. Afterall Arti did the same thing too
grin , I know they dont show them sleeping together,but they wld have shown the awkward moment with Tara sulking somewhere

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Na wa oo..so much controversy about whose egg and whose 'not' egg..anyway sha,if urvashi and brijesh really banged to get that child then my oh my,Tara really needs a child in her life..she may die without it..goodness,talk about DESPERATION chai!tufia kwa..aruu!.I was saying earlier: that even if na surrogacy sef,my sister no fit do 4 me..then talk more,of the main KOKO with MY hubbjy?Tara is cray mehn..see all those fine fine children who need loving homes in the orphanages she visits each time she gets tge urge to 'look 4 her son'..just pick one or two..or five sef..so they have not only one almighty heir but heirsssssss sign the necessary papers and BAM! Instant mom!..ah ah..ki Le Le yi..ogah oo.there's gotta be many women she can hire and IMPLANT the stuff in them instead of marry ur sister off to your HUSBBAND and letting them 'do it' for a child,in her foolish naïvateè,she set a time bomb for herself..f the dangers of such an exploit..but it all fell on deaf,baby-crazy ears..until everything was spelt out to her in black and white ,b4 she knew ha fa..later if you ask them,they wee say they aff masters in whatever **eye. Rolling**,behaving like they never see school building b4..mtcheww..just tell me why d urvashi no go kolo 4 d man,I heard her say she'd been inlove with him since he came to ask tara's hand in their house,and he probably gave it to her rightLLY..which sealed the deal for her in her psycho mind.she freaking left her husband for this guy,MARRIED his uncle to get his attenTion,Tara is doomed o..dey better do and defeat her...but,if the child was a spawn of tara's,then urvashi is one bad mamma jamma.. cheesy..wicked geh..(but pretty hair thouh,I just can't get over how shiny and bouncy it looks)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Na wa oo..so much controversy about whose egg and whose 'not' egg..anyway sha,if urvashi and brijesh really banged to get that child then my oh my,Tara really needs a child in her life..she may die without it..goodness,talk about DESPERATION chai!tufia kwa..aruu!.I was saying earlier: that even if na surrogacy sef,my sister no fit do 4 me..then talk more,of the main KOKO with MY hubbjy?Tara is cray mehn..see all those fine fine children who need loving homes in the orphanages she visits each time she gets tge urge to 'look 4 her son'..just pick one or two..or five sef..so they have not only one almighty heir but heirsssssss sign the necessary papers and BAM! Instant mom!..ah ah..ki Le Le yi..ogah oo.there's gotta be many women she can hire and IMPLANT the stuff in them instead of marry ur sister off to your HUSBBAND and letting them 'do it' for a child,in her foolish naïvateè,she set a time bomb for herself..saloni warned her of the dangers of such an exploit..but it all fell on deaf,baby-crazy ears..until everything was spelt out to her in black and white ,b4 she knew ha fa..later if you ask them,they wee say they aff masters in whatever **eye. Rolling**,behaving like they never see school building b4..mtcheww..just tell me why d urvashi no go kolo 4 d man,I heard her say she'd been inlove with him since he came to ask tara's hand in their house,and he probably gave it to her rightLLY..which sealed the deal for her in her psycho mind.she freaking left her husband for this guy,MARRIED his uncle to get his attenTion,Tara is doomed o..dey better do and defeat her...but,if the child was a spawn of tara's,then urvashi is one bad mamma jamma.. cheesy..wicked geh..(but pretty hair thouh,I just can't get over how shiny and bouncy it looks)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
ujugladys:
grin , I know they dont show them sleeping together,but they wld have shown the awkward moment with Tara sulking somewhere
Tara initiated the idea so why will she sulk but she later sulked when her sis fell in love with brijesh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Forwetinnah:

It wasn't Tara's egg...the doctor only congratulated them when it was certain that Urvashi was pregnant. Artificial Insemination wasn't even up for discussion... There was an agreement that the baby would be handed over to Tara after birth, which is why she lays claim to the baby. The sleeping together part was the reason Brijesh never agreed in the first place but his wife pleaded with him to and he had to get married to her. @ ujugladys, they never show us couples sleeping together, do they? grin . I would love to see that of Saloni and Nahar if that were the case...those 2 look awkward together. Okay when Nahar promised to hand over Saloni's unborn baby to Tara...was there an artificial insemination? If Saloni wasn't under some pressure to act funny..the baby would have been handed over to Tara after birth. Afterall Arti did the same thing too
..hahahaha@ nahar and saloni..oh goodness,**countless visuals**..I see a Lott of strong movements..nahar doesn't strike me as 'genntle Joe*' when it comes to that department..even the way he hugs saloni form behind atimes,you can just tell grin..@uju,Tara sulking face..Haha..her inner monologue wouldd be something like this "oh brijesh,all I want is to carry your Child..I wish that beyond pleasure..I could bring an heiir into this family..and make you father..**sobs**..oh almighty goddess,am I destined to keep being childless like this..what could I have done in my previous life to deserve this *more sobs**every womman desires to be a mother,oh mother goddess..whyy(inbetween sobs)"..then brijesg will pull her close (fully clothed btw) and say.."Tara,this is the path the almighty has chosen for us,we must accept things as they are" TARA: but brijesh....BRIJESH:cuts her of' no tara,that's enough now,try and get some sleep'....so how did I do? You know,I think even brkijesh gets tired of her consstant whining about thesame thing over and over and over again... She's literally like a preschool kid that was refused a toy..don't even think he wants a child as badly as she does

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Laxmi and karan looked like things were hot between the sheets at one poinnt..because I remember her giving him a cheek peck in one episode and ran away b4 annyone saw them.I have never seen any girl on zee world do that..even the guys mostly give forehead kisses..who else..?ah,yes,ms aarti and yash schindia..I don't know if you guys ever heard aarti say this..in some of Tha lasts episodes when they became sort of inseparable..when he came back from, a trip in time for aayu's naming..or something like that,he said something to her,can't remember what exactly,then she said something. Like "all you wnat to do is lock me up in a room after you come back from these trips" and then he looked at her with that devillish grin and laser eye-focus stare..of his..and you could just tell that aarti was flustered..archan and manav could have been good contenders but all they have is eye sex...another one is bhavani and parthik..such cuteness..remember when she said "so what if the bed breaks,the floor won't break"to prathik on their wedding night when Te bed accidentally broke due to a prank played by family memebers to couples on their wedding night..shall I say Bani and Mr walia ??nhmmm..well,their first time isn't what I'd call 'hot' but it was sweet..somethintg romance books r made of..she was upset..and a bit tipsy(that always leads to no good **winks) and he was tryna calm her down I think..then one thing led to another..Bani got pregnant > grin..laali and little master **in laali's voice**..need I say more?..annd finally,ms sugu sugu and her crazy..,sorry(put the claws back in forwetin,I said sorry) : grin, and her Vicomzi..but seriously though,all that 'mental crase' must translate to one heated bedroom sesh.. wink

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Laxmi and karan looked like things were hot between the sheets at one poinnt..because I remember her giving him a cheek peck in one episode and ran away b4 annyone saw them.I have never seen any girl on zee world do that..even the guys mostly give forehead kisses..who else..?ah,yes,ms aarti and yash schindia..I don't know if you guys ever heard aarti say this..in some of Tha lasts episodes when they became sort of inseparable..when he came back from, a trip in time for aayu's naming..or something like that,he said something to her,can't remember what exactly,then she said something. Like "all you wnat to do is lock me up in a room after you come back from these trips" and then he looked at her with that devillish grin and laser eye-focus stare..of his..and you could just tell that aarti was flustered..archan and manav could have been good contenders but all they have is eye sex...another one is bhavani and parthik..such cuteness..remember when she said "so what if the bed breaks,the floor won't break"to prathik on their wedding night when Te bed accidentally broke due to a prank played by family memebers to couples on their wedding night..shall I say Bani and Mr walia ??nhmmm..well,their first time isn't what I'd call 'hot' but it was sweet..somethintg romance books r made of..she was upset..and a bit tipsy(that always leads to no good **winks) and he was tryna calm her down I think..then one thing led to another..Bani got pregnant > grin..laali and little master **in laali's voice**..need I say more?..annd finally,ms sugu sugu and her crazy..,sorry(put the claws back in forwetin,I said sorry) : grin, and her Vicomzi..but seriously though,all that 'mental crase' must translate to one heated bedroom sesh.. wink
Bravo,bravo!! U are a certified writer, I think u shld produce a movie

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
ujugladys :
Bravo,bravo!! U are a certified writer, I think u shld produce a movie
ok,I shall contact that ekta grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
hmmmm

if there's any bedroom scene I would love to have seen, it's definitely thakur malik and sugni

*blowsbreeze*

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Aarti bani then archana
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
mistytohcute:
hmmmm

if there's any bedroom scene I would love to have seen, it's definitely thakur malik and sugni

*blowsbreeze*
seconded! I can still remember Vikram's last words to Sugni "from now on,my heart will speak,while yours will listen" phew and he went for the kill. Then Manav and Achana is another I am hoping to see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 20, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Awwwww! BRAVO ! BRAVO ! EPIC... You re really good, and for the records, you gat me fantasizing.. Mehnnn, but wait you didn't mention Nikhil and Janvier #Destiny....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:53am On Mar 20, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

I don't scratch na grin
I think we were privileged to see a little peep show between Vicomzi and Susu on the last day...*high tension* cheesy (no stunts, no slow motion, no camera or visual tricks..hai!!) I don't think there'll be anything worth watching/talking about between Saloni and Nahar joor...no biology* there. As for Manav and Achu, i plead the fifth lipsrsealed (wey no dey our constitution cheesy)..Achu looks like a vewi vewi badt geeh. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:56am On Mar 20, 2016
mistytohcute:
hmmmm

*blowsbreeze*

*dives into a pool*
Phew!!

Savy Savy. ..i like that woman, so Achana's mum actually wanted Savita to apologise to Ajeet? How silly can a mother be?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 1:48am On Mar 21, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
NICE! For me aarti n yash were the best.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 1:51am On Mar 21, 2016
Forwetinnah:

*dives into a pool*
Phew!!

Savy Savy. ..i like that woman, so Achana's mum actually wanted Savita to apologise to Ajeet? How silly can a mother be?
I wonder o, instead of sending Ajeet away na savita she face. @ savy savy I'm always looking forward to watching her scenes

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 1:53am On Mar 21, 2016
ujugladys:
seconded! I can still remember Vikram's last words to Sugni "from now on, my heart will speak,while yours will listenphew and he went for the kill. Then Manav and Achana is another I am hoping to see

WORD!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Juicy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

I'm very much into the chemistry between Sashin and Vasha. For now it's seems to be one sided but we'll see.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
mistytohcute:
hmmmm

*blowsbreeze*

I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
carolsbrave:
Juicy
Oh yes he is one of her new co stars on yeh hai mohobbatien

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
slyowokoya:

I don't concern myself with Kaveri. She is simple annoying.

Every time I see Kaveri I just want to give her some dudu osun to wipe all that make up from her face and to wash out all that grease in her hair. Kaveri if you are reading this here is some African black soap for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nahar...fool for love!

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.