Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282992 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2016
nggie:
hahahahahaha...manav made my day lastnyt...beating of life. But that ajeet no dey hear word only mouth he get.

Rishi n ganga together? Really! Maybe because I don't like that ganga's character anymore.

You really think neel's obsession with saloni is over. Let's wait n see na.

No mind that chicken. ...what do you expect from a man surrounded by women? I expected the same thing from Vinod but that one dey there dey do inlaw. Chai! See me punching air as Manav went Evander Holyfield on Ajeet. @mistytohcute has to give Manav one crate of Origin for last night
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

The fetus is on a production break, even he knows that his parents are dumb as rock's . He probably doesn't want to inherit that DNA.

Kai Chinasa!!
The Producers must hear this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2016
Forwetinnah:

No mind that chicken. ...what do you expect from a man surrounded by women? I expected the same thing from Vinod but that one dey there dey do inlaw. Chai! See me punching air as Manav went Evander Holyfield on Ajeet. @mistytohcute has to give Manav one crate of Origin for last night

Hahahahahah..yels o, one crate of origin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Kai Chinasa!! The Producers must hear this cheesy
They will here but they won't listen.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Kai Chinasa!!
The Producers must hear this cheesy
They will hear but they won't listen.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
pls guys, kindly recommend some INTERESTING indians season/action films for me to buy and resale. tnx.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oohgae:
Saloni calls him neerav at times.. I think the Neel was short form just like they call achana achu..
..urvashi onfirmed it yesterday...he changed his name
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=Forwetinnah post=44021430]

Bad script writing..I remember jiggy saying she gave a 100 mil..then asking thether 100 for her,then pia came and said its 20..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by barbiebee: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hi am new grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
barbiebee:
Hi am new grin
wlcum dear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tunasco:
pls guys, kindly recommend some INTERESTING indians season/action films for me to buy and resale. tnx.

I don't know maybe the Krissh, Doom and Airlift. I am not into action movies

A TV series that I love is Yeh Hai Mohobattien (This is love)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
barbiebee:
Hi am new grin
Hello from the other side #singing
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oh mehn? See diving competition tongue

Tara and her baby drama though, #draining
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
I see you lurking
tomisinbaby
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
I see you lurking

tomisinbaby
Very sharp vision you've got,all the way from SA to naija. I see u too

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
barbiebee:
Hi am new grin
..a hearty zee welcome 2 u Barbie girl!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Hello from the other side #singing

No. Not that song again cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oh..... Ganga is such a bxtch!
I'm so tired of hearing her voice while she is bxtching. Even while she was engaged to marry what'shisname she was such a nag!
I want to take out her bxtch tongue. angry

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'm going home for easter break
yippie
time for some catch ups

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
slyowokoya:

No. Not that song again cheesy
lol.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 6:00am On Mar 24, 2016
Pronita talks alot
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2016
slyowokoya:
I'm so tired of hearing her voice while she is bxtching. Even while she was engaged to marry what'shisname she was such a nag!
such a rude girl!..I really don't know what rishi sees in her... undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2016
Main heroine,u didn't say anything about our favorite psycho changing his name on the weddingg card to 'neerav'..even though everyone knows his real name is neel now ..I wish nishi had told his as* off at the alter and then dumped him there and then!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Main heroine,u didn't say anything about our favorite psycho changing his name on the weddingg card to 'neerav'..even though everyone knows his real name is neel now ..I wish nishi had told his as* off at the alter and then dumped him there and then!
Babe no na..at least maybe he can finally leave saloni alone n let her be.
I said it I don't like ganga's xter. Wish the writer made her suffer a little for all her rudeness to pronita.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2016
komzyb:
Pronita talks alot
Exactly my thought. She can't just keep quiet and be one step ahead of her enemy. Talk talk pronita!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2016
barbiebee:
Hi am new grin
You are welcome to the club. grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

I told everyone that man was a psycho one day Nishi is gonna say Nirav hunny bunny then he will reply who is this Nirav person my name is Neil and my heart beats only for Saloni.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2016
slyowokoya:

I hate looking at that girls face and to think she has a husband and I can't get a boyfriend.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I hate looking at that girls face and to think she has a husband and I can't get a boyfriend.
I just had to laff at the bolded...

I long for the day ganga realises that Pronita is her mum...she should just go and die sha

Back from my self imposed leave...will return to The Promise tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2016
abimbawealth:

I just had to laff at the bolded...

I long for the day ganga realises that Pronita is her mum...she should just go and die sha

Back from my self imposed leave...will return to The Promise tonight grin

You should never laugh at others misfortune. *laughs on the outside* *cries on the inside*

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

You should never laugh at others misfortune.
Lol...you're one funny woman...
It sucks tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cece20: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

You don do till you make me laugh. Abeg o, nairalanders no go kill person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.