Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284900 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Yeah I know, obviously he doesn't have tattoos in the other shirtless photos....was just poking you tongue

I wish he would poke me :-) ....... on Facebook.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Forwetinna n co, u guys seems to know so much abt these bollyhood peeps. Me just hearing n seeing them in this their zee world series joor ( ve never been a fan of Indian movies). Enjoying the juicy gossips tho.
MainHerioneHoon HIAN!!! Noticing the double thumb for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
nggie:
Forwetinna n co, u guys seems to know so much abt these bollyhood peeps. Me just hearing n seeing them in this their zee world series joor ( ve never been a fan of Indian movies). Enjoying the juicy gossips tho.
MainHerioneHoon HIAN!!! Noticing the double thumb for the first time.

I love it when you called it bollyhood lol it also took me a while to notice it mainly because of his face and that bawdy(body).

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Which one is this black magic, black magic on Fear files today? It's "Indian magic" Mbok...one shouldn't be confused for the other. No be only Deep, na Shallow undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pyzdan: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hello house, i miss last week show on THE PROMISE need a link or info on what happened from Monday 04/04/16 to Friday 08/04/16. Thanks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy, u don finish dis man ooo. Jeezzz, and now i can't help but feel for him now.......Hope u had a grt weekend sweets
Forwetinnah:

Are those teeth? cool... Na fangs I see o
..and i was wondering why "kissing is not allowed" in Bollywood? I mean, you just have to look at "'Apology Deb's" mouth to know why that is. I stopped wondering after I saw him

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy@disclaimer, you dey fear?
MainHerioneHoon:

Oh I think you are talking about Hrithik Roshan (married actor) his dad ( Director Rakesh Roshan) forbade him to ever work with Kareena again. Hrithik and Kareena haven't done a movie together since 2003.
I honestly don't think they would have stopped Kareena's career she comes from five generations of bollywood actors directors and producers she would have been fine.

These are just rumours please don't sue me Hrithik and Kareena.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Lol I was talking about her greasy face and hair. Her heart couldn't be fixed even if she washed it in bleach.
Lol@bleach....even with all dat beauty has refused to befriend her, imagine her without the makeup, choi... D only consolation here is that she has a good body dat suits d wardrobe dey gav her so well.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2016
bbeckky:
cheesy cheesy cheesy, u don finish dis man ooo. Jeezzz, and now i can't help but feel for him now.......Hope u had a grt weekend sweets

Yeah I did, darl...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Forwetinnah:

My dear...the pregnant dolt in Manav's house tried to be cheeky as usual with Achana but she (Achu) didn't take it this time, Venita was right there to support her. As for that *Asiwin*..he cornered Vasha in the kitchen and was trying to get fresh, telling her they can still be lovers while still married to their respective partners. He said it in such an insulting/degrading way that I would have borrowed Vasha some strength to smash something on his head.
Haven't seen today's episode..got home like 40mins ago
Wow! I knew he would become a threat 2 her happiness d moment i saw him being Shitij's bro-in-law. Kai, i pity Vasha ooo, I hope d hubby would always be a strong pillar behind her when the whole thing bursts open

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I love it when you called it bollyhood lol it also took me a while to notice it mainly because of his face and that bawdy(body).
His borry tho......

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bankedorcas: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ebelina:
no nah! Laali bele comot wella!
Lol.. Yeah, you are right. Saloni's belle don dey come out too.. smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bankedorcas: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
I saw Ginny in today's episode of Saloni but where the heck is Vrinda?
Yes oo.. I was wondering where Vrinda is. So many characters have disappeared sef. Even Pia and the so called Abhi's mother (Aunty Mano). Also, in 'the promise', Aunty Billo didn't show face again and we didn't hear of Anu and so on.. All these Indian series sef..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Slyowokoya n zeeworldfreak1 it haf tayed o. Where r u guys na?
Namaste house...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2016
bbeckky:
Lol@bleach....even with all dat beauty has refused to befriend her, imagine her without the makeup, choi... D only consolation here is that she has a good body dat suits d wardrobe dey gav her so well.

I think she must have had terrible skin , they way they used to plaster make up on her. You are right she has a nice body I also think she has nice eyes her jawline throws me off though.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2016
bankedorcas:

Yes oo.. I was wondering where Vrinda is. So many characters have disappeared sef. Even Pia and the so called Abhi's mother (Aunty Mano). Also, in 'the promise', Aunty Billo didn't show face again and we didn't hear of Anu and so on.. All these Indian series sef..

I wondered where Aunty Mano had gone too one of the more interesting characters on Saloni. Damn even Aarti's parents on Married again said they were going on a pilgrimage and never came back or were mentioned again.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2016
bbeckky:
cheesy cheesy@disclaimer, you dey fear?

Hrithik is taking one of his ex girlfriends to his lawyers so if he can do that to a woman he claimed to love, then I would be done for. The ex is Kangana Ranaut from Tanu weds Manu.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2016
nggie:
Slyowokoya n zeeworldfreak1 it haf tayed o. Where r u guys na?
Namaste house...

I hope they are okay! Maybe they got sick of zeeworld Sly and Zee if you are reading this please bring us some samoosas next time you enter the thread.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Now i understand your fear smiley, don't worry he can't find you
MainHerioneHoon:

Hrithik is taking one of his ex girlfriends to his lawyers so if he can do that to a woman he claimed to love, then I would be done for. The ex is Kangana Ranaut from Tanu weds Manu.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I think she must have had terrible skin , they way they used to plaster make up on her. You are right she has a nice body I also think she has nice eyes her jawline throws me off though.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
bbeckky:
Now i understand your fear smiley, don't worry he can't find you

Lol these people have an army of lawyers and they can trace your IP address and locate where you are in the world. I really don't know them personally to say whether or not its the truth I am broke as bleep I don't need these rich people problem's.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Savita started off on a wrong foot with achana but she now loves her.... Why can't she make the decision to stop salini and manav wedding...

Salini sef u started making decisions already without your mil approval... Remember the cane used on the first wife would be used on the second wife too... Smh...

Too much secrets varsha should have told her husband about her affair as soon as he started blackmailing her...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author =nggie post=44621787]Slyowokoya n zeeworldfreak1 it haf tayed o. Where r u guys na?
Namaste house...[/quote]...my loves..nggie,main heroine and all the zee worldites...a big NAMASTE to you guys...I missed you guys like KIL.O.DE!! kiss kiss ..my phone was misbehaving for sometime now..but everythings straight now!...can't wait to catch up..main heroine,hrithik is hot,no doubt,but I think John Abraham is hotter,and there is this other bollywood cutie..adityq Roy kapur..so hAWTTT and his face isn't bad to look at either..I think he was in the movie aashiqui'..don't know if you've seen it..one of the most annoying bollywood movies of all TIMEEEE
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I hope they are okay! Maybe they got sick of zeeworld Sly and Zee if you are reading this please bring us some samoosas next time you enter the thread.
..samosas and origin all round the house!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I wish he would poke me :-) ....... on Facebook.
naughty nnaughty... wink wink grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
...my loves..nggie,main heroine and all the zee worldites...a big NAMASTE to you guys...I missed you guys like KIL.O.DE!! kiss kiss ..my phone was misbehaving for sometime now..but everythings straight now!...can't wait to catch up..main heroine,hrithik is hot,no doubt,but I think John Abraham is hotter,and there is this other bollywood cutie..adityq Roy kapur..so hAWTTT and his face isn't bad to look at either..I think he was in the movie aashiqui'..don't know if you've seen it..one of the most annoying bollywood movies of all TIMEEEE

We all have the right to an opinion I respect your opinion sis even though its wrong. I will say John Abraham's body is hotter than Hrithik's. That's all I got Honestly I think model turned Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal is hotter than Hrithik. Honorable mentions to Sid Malhotra and Fawad "the Beard Khan.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2016
Oohgae:
Savita started off on a wrong foot with achana but she now loves her.... Why can't she make the decision to stop salini and manav wedding...

Salini sef u started making decisions already without your mil approval... Remember the cane used on the first wife would be used on the second wife too... Smh...

Too much secrets varsha should have told her husband about her affair as soon as he started blackmailing her...
Varshas husband insists he doesnt want to know about her past. She tried severally to tell him.

Savita is all about the money. I think at this point, in her mind, shes like "ummm... Archu, ur cute, and nice and all, but Shalini is bringing me gold. Sorry."

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Lol these people have an army of lawyers and they can trace your IP address and locate where you are in the world. I really don't know them personally to say whether or not its the truth I am broke as bleep I don't need these rich people problem's.
I know tracing you wont be a prob 4 him if he wants but b rest assured that that is the least of his worries now and i doubt if he reads NL sef. So take a deep breath and relax sweets, i am solidly behind you like a hunchback..... grin Pls update me on sacred ties, what happened yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
And boom! I bumped into the dumbest episodes of the dumbest series today.Nature trying to kill sahiba?Water,air,fire after sahiba's life.what was the writer thinking?eternal love is still the dumbest I've seen on zee
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
bbeckky:
I know tracing you wont be a prob 4 him if he wants but b rest assured that that is the least of his worries now and i doubt if he reads NL sef. So take a deep breath and relax sweets, i am solidly behind you like a hunchback..... grin Pls update me on sacred ties, what happened yesterday?

Eh I'm a bit paranoid ever since I heard about Google alerts I'm sorry I can't help you with Sacred ties I haven't watched it in a while.

Edited I hope this is what you are looking for?

TUESDAY ON SACRED TIES
Girishji saves Shravani as she falls down
the stairs. Shravani breaks into tears.
Girishji gets very upset on seeing this. He
feels that Shravani is not happy and tells
Manav and his family that he wants her to
come back home. But Shravani refuses to
go back. Girishji raises an objection about
Archana staying at Manavs house. Ashwin
invites Satish and Varsha for dinner but
Varsha refuses. Urmila gets surprised
when Ashwin tells her that Varsha has
refused to come for dinner.
Vandita comes home and tells Savita
about Ajit and Rasikas plan to spoil
Varshas married life by revealing the truth
to Bhavna. But Savita assures Vandita that
she will not do any such thing. Satish
gets shocked as Urmila informs him that
Varsha has refused to come for dinner at
their place. Manav reminds Savita about
Shravanis God Bharai ceremony (Baby
showers). Archana decides to make all
the arrangements for the function. Savita
gets stunned by this. Manjusha lies to
Sulochana and Manohar that Vinod is not
willing to mortgage their house to repay
Manavs loan. But she gets into a soup as
Vinod arrives and tells Sulochana and
Manohar that he has no objection with
their decision.
Bhavna gets furious when she comes to
know that Varsha refused to go for dinner
at Urmila and Ashwins house. Varsha
relents and agrees to go for dinner.
Shravani gets disturbed on seeing Manav
and Archana together and asks her to
leave the house. Savita tells Shravani that
Archana will not leave the house. Varsha
and Satish come to Ashwins house for
dinner. Ashwin again makes Varsha feel
uncomfortable. Vandita tells Ajit that
Savita will not reveal anything to Bhavna.
Ajit gets furious and drags her out of the
house but Manjusha comes to her rescue.
Archana informs Sulochana about
Shravanis baby showers (Godh Bharai).

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.