Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285093 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2016
@ carolsbrave thanks a mil dear

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2016
abimbawealth:

This must be April fool...
I guess not dear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2016
Dynamite02:
Pushkers biggest mistake...falling in love with Pia started this whole drama and finally led to his death

Love is a beautiful thing , he should have kept walking when Pia had Jai's kid.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2016
carolsbrave:
Isn't he cute? Pushkar# Hw many likes can he get ma ladies grin

I love him and his bigish nose

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dynamite02: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Love is a beautiful thing , he should have kept walking when Pia had Jai's kid.
Exactly! He just made that sacrifice for nothing

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dynamite02:

To make everything worst, no single child from her for pushkar... So sad...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dynamite02:

my dear u kwn zeeworld likes to twist everything at de slightest opportunity which is very bad kai, will ask Lord Rama to pray for his soul cry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dynamite02: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Adazlolly:
To make everything worst, no single child from her for pushkar... So sad...
Anyway it can only happen in a movie....person do this one for life dem go flog am get sense ....not that Pia cannot conceive again, but mumu pushker decided that dey should not have anoda child so that veer can get all the attention.
See what his mumurity has done to his immediate family

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dynamite02:

Anyway it can only happen in a movie....person do this one for life dem go flog am get sense ....not that Pia cannot conceive again, but mumu pushker decided that dey should not have anoda child so that veer can get all the attention.
See what his mumurity has done to his immediate family
lol at bolded

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
carolsbrave:
I guess not dear
Veer took it far jor...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Id like to hear how that sounds cheesy

Maar Daala, Maar Daala ohhh #singingwhilecrying

psst apparently it means you killed me and it describes sometimes the comments in this thread kill me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVg6Ehu1VXY
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Maar Daala, Maar Daala ohhh #singingwhilecrying

psst apparently it means you killed me and it describes sometimes the comments in this thread kill me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVg6Ehu1VXY

This Chinasa eehn? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
carolsbrave:
my dear u kwn zeeworld likes to twist everything at de slightest opportunity which is very bad kai, will ask Lord Rama to pray for his soul cry

Not even Lord Ram could save him

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I'm still mourning Pushkar's death please don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Hmmmnn...mourn away then.
But the writers are funny, why bring him back just to write him off? Hope PIA dies too

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
I'm watching Luv shuv tey Chicken Khurana for skinny babe Kunal Kapoor
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Hmmmnn...mourn away then.
But the writers are funny, why bring him back just to write him off? Hope PIA dies too
That's just the solution,veer too.they can all die for all I care.the guy acts like someone with a psychopathology.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 12:33am On Apr 03, 2016
tomisinbaby:

That's just the solution,veer too.they can all die for all I care.the guy acts like someone with a psychopathology.
LOL...he's such a weirdo. But why make pushka the victim? Mtchwwee..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Savy Savy stole the show at Vasha's pre wedding party..oh lawd!! That woman is a case grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Why does Narpat keep running away from Kalika? She should just let it go let it go *singing

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Has Destiny ended or is it on production break?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
meenagiggs:
Has Destiny ended or is it on production break?

Destiny has ended. All the girls are happily married. Suryakant Garodia died.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
teechudleyy:

Ok! Thanks! Did Menka pay for her atrocities? What happened to Pavitra and Bhavishya?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
meenagiggs:

Ok! Thanks! Did Menka pay for her atrocities? What happened to Pavitra and Bhavishya?
Yeah she did but still they forgave her n brought her back to the house.
Bhavisha was burnt alive by the girls.
Pavitra was sent out of the house n back to prison.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
Why does Narpat keep running away from Kalika? She should just let it go let it go *singing
Does she know narpat is her father?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
nggie:

Does she know narpat is her father?

That's why she hates him because he abandoned her and her mom before she was born.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Guys holla.its been a while.longest tym.i kinda took a break from zeeworld back nw i saw this new series the vow.please can someome fill me in on the basic tinz i need to knw bout the show.tnx alot
Cc forwetinnah,adesiji,mainheroinhoon,ihuomadinihu,anf my oda peeps i didn't mention

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
teechudleyy:

Nah its on a production break!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
meenagiggs:

My bad... someone just told me its on a production break
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Nah its on a production break!

Oh... dey didnt tell us that clearly... wonder whats left in d story. Since that beautiful Suryakand died. I have been watching half heartedly, and skipping dinner. I loved the man so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nobody wanna reply me.nt cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.