Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282832 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 3:52am On May 20, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Do you know how Indians treat widows? Do you know that even her in laws would blame her for her husbands death?

About Neil you know that ship has sailed right?

Babe listen, widows are treated badly in most cultures. In Africa, some rural communities make the widow sleep with the corpse for days after she had drank the water used to wash the corpse.
A good husband who knows what kind of woman he's married to ie Saloni who has a strong sense of loyalty, would just use this time to set legal protection for her.

And about Neil, yes that boat has sailed, I just don't like Nahar. wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:35am On May 20, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Do you know how Indians treat widows? Do you know that even her in laws would blame her for her husbands death?

About Neil you know that ship has sailed right?
am relieved seeing dis post at least am tinkin same wit sumone, Indians can be so mean to you if u lose ur husband to De cruel hands of death They are so pathetic smh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:13am On May 20, 2016
If I were to be Lisa I will wake up every morning and prepare tea for my husband.. Since that's what the family likes and to stop lamita from serving him tea. But she no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:00am On May 20, 2016
Blossom023:
If I were to be Lisa I will wake up every morning and prepare tea for my husband.. Since that's what the family likes and to stop lamita from serving him tea. But she no get sense.
dont mind oyibo Lisa her case dey for Jupiter grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 9:11am On May 20, 2016
Blossom023:
after if ranbir shout for am she go dey cry....ask before doing anyting...no

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:22am On May 20, 2016
CaraJewel:

me kum de wonder which oyibo she commot frm undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:02am On May 20, 2016
slyowokoya:

Babe listen, widows are treated badly in most cultures. In Africa, some rural communities make the widow sleep with the corpse for days after she had drank the water used to wash the corpse.
A good husband who knows what kind of woman he's married to ie Saloni who has a strong sense of loyalty, would just use this time to set legal protection for her.

And about Neil, yes that boat has sailed, I just don't like Nahar. wink

Yeah widows are treated badly in most cultures but it doesn't make it right though , I think Nahar had good intentions and I think he would know a bit better about how widows are treated , she would have to be isolated fro her kids and the rest of her family for at least a year all her clothes , jewellery and make up would all be destroyed and for the rest of her life she would be called an unfortunate woman. I know you need a reason to hate Nahar babe but this ain't it.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:15am On May 20, 2016
carolsbrave:
am relieved seeing dis post at least am tinkin same wit sumone, Indians can be so mean to you if u lose ur husband to De cruel hands of death They are so pathetic smh lipsrsealed

I have seen other Indian series outside of Zee world and you would not believe how widows are treated , some sprinkle holy water upon seeing a widows face. "I don't want to look at your unfortunate face ever again" and they literally have no one to stand up for them . That is why a show like Married again was such a novelty in India because they believe that a woman should mourn her dead husband for the rest of her life. I guess almost every woman over the age of 22 is married and happy.huh sorry for the long reply

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:18am On May 20, 2016
carolsbrave:
me kum de wonder which oyibo she commot frm undecided

She is from America or as the Middle Easterner's call it "The great Satan"

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:21am On May 20, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I have seen other Indian series outside of Zee world and you would not believe how widows are treated , some sprinkle holy water upon seeing a widows face. "I don't want to look at your unfortunate face ever again" and they literally have no one to stand up for them . That is why a show like Married again was such a novelty in India because they believe that a woman should mourn her dead husband for the rest of her life. I guess almost every woman over the age of 22 is married and happy.huh sorry for the long reply
u r bae my cherrynoddles

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:22am On May 20, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

She is from America or as the Middle Easterner's call it "The great Satan"
heheh OK she shud buckle up mbok
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:34pm On May 20, 2016
carolsbrave:
u r bae my cherrynoddles
*blows kisses in your direction*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 3:25pm On May 20, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Yeah widows are treated badly in most cultures but it doesn't make it right though , I think Nahar had good intentions and I think he would know a bit better about how widows are treated , she would have to be isolated fro her kids and the rest of her family for at least a year all her clothes , jewellery and make up would all be destroyed and for the rest of her life she would be called an unfortunate woman. I know you need a reason to hate Nahar babe but this ain't it.

Hmm a very touching story. African widows are accused of murdering thier husbands otherwise how dare she out live her husband. If she was to marry again she would be forced to marry the husband's younger brother no matter how much younger he is to her.

Widows have it hard everywhere. We are all very fortunate we are not part of such traditions anymore.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 3:29pm On May 20, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Again, we are fortunate we do not live such backward societies today.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 20, 2016
CaraJewel:

No mind am.. Very soon she will make Abhay start regretting why he married her.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:26pm On May 20, 2016
slyowokoya:

Hmm a very touching story. African widows are accused of murdering thier husbands otherwise how dare she out live her husband. If she was to marry again she would be forced to marry the husband's younger brother no matter how much younger he is to her.

Widows have it hard everywhere. We are all very fortunate we are not part of such traditions anymore.

Honestly women who live in patriarchal societies all over the world have it hard. I am not going to say widows in Africa have it harder than widows in India its not the Oppression Olympics , I do see your point and I do respect your opinion.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:38pm On May 20, 2016
I can't imagine being Ranbhir's daughter in law I would come in with my wide nose and he would ask me " Who told you to breathe all the air in my house?" He just needs the smallest of reasons to go off. I swear

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:13pm On May 20, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
Look who has been working out
...oohhh lahh lahh..hottNESS shocked tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:19pm On May 20, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
I hate this Lisa (East meets West ) She doesn't even know the basics of her husband's culture pathetic I really dislike that oyinbo.
hahaha..@ 'oyibo'..main heroine sounding like a home girl..! Love it! grin..dont mind her,let her be there forming oyibo,till her husband bangs lumita first,then her eye will clear.and that is looking like a possibility seeing that udai is mama's boy that does everything his mum says..even if the mama says he shouldn't bang his wife cut its ' bad luck'...eeeediattta..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:27pm On May 20, 2016
carolsbrave:
heheh OK she shud buckle up mbok
..make she dey there na...abbay go soon start look lumita with 'that kind' eye...and you know abbay's got a whole lot more game that that mama's boy...and lumita's quite simple-minded...it's not gonna be hard to get her swooning grin...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:29pm On May 20, 2016
I can't believe my nahar is dying... cry cry..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Omolola1(f): 8:08pm On May 20, 2016
But why does Lamita hate Ranbeer?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 8:37pm On May 20, 2016
Omolola1:
But why does Lamita hate Ranbeer?
nor mind her, very "dundeeish" in nature!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:52pm On May 20, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Honestly women who live in patriarchal societies all over the world have it hard. I am not going to say widows in Africa have it harder than widows in India its not the Oppression Olympics , I do see your point and I do respect your opinion.

Oppression Olympics. LoL cheesy good one.
Thank you. I respect your opinion too and I do understand where Nahar thinking is from and his intentions.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:09pm On May 20, 2016
DzTzl:
nor mind her, very "dundeeish" in nature!!
more like 'fufu-ish' in nature..she seems like a child-bride to me undecidedand the out-right disdain she has for her uncle in law is really brazen and seriously annoying...she should go and live with her punjabi uncle and aunt and leave his house if she has such a problem with him...he is the reason she married ditto such a prestigious family..if left to her fate she would have married one of the farmers in her village and wallowed in poverty for the rest of her life...stu.pid girl..in fact where are the Indian slaps when you need them angry

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:28pm On May 20, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
more like 'fufu-ish' in nature..she seems like a child-bride to me undecidedand the out-right disdain she has for her uncle in law is really brazen and seriously annoying...she should go and live with her punjabi uncle and aunt and leave his house if she has such a problem with him...he is the reason she married ditto such a prestigious family..if left to her fate [b]she would have married one of the farmers in her village and wallowed in poverty for the rest of her life...stu.pid girl..in fact where are the Indian slaps when you need them angry
Lol At bolded dis gal is on fire grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:31pm On May 20, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

*blows kisses in your direction*
receiving kisses activated kiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 10:31pm On May 20, 2016
Namaste every one.....please please..can someone drop the link for east meets west..i cannot bear this suspense anymore.. cry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:59pm On May 20, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
hahaha..@ 'oyibo'..main heroine sounding like a home girl..! Love it! grin..dont mind her,let her be there forming oyibo,till her husband bangs lumita first,then her eye will clear.and that is looking like a possibility seeing that udai is mama's boy that does everything his mum says..even if the mama says he shouldn't bang his wife cut its ' bad luck'...eeeediattta..

I found out that oyibo's hate it when Nigerian's use that word. So I make an effort to use it whenever I can. Lol I think Ahbae was checking Lumita out though talking about how lucky Udhay is to have married a girl like her. I see you Abhay you aren't slick . How does a witch like Rheka raise such a great sun?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:27pm On May 20, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
more like 'fufu-ish' in nature..she seems like a child-bride to me undecidedand the out-right disdain she has for her uncle in law is really brazen and seriously annoying...she should go and live with her punjabi uncle and aunt and leave his house if she has such a problem with him...he is the reason she married ditto such a prestigious family..if left to her fate she would have married one of the farmers in her village and wallowed in poverty for the rest of her life...stu.pid girl..in fact where are the Indian slaps when you need them angry

So we are forgetting that Ranbhir , Abhay and Rekha are to blame for Jatan's death? We are forgetting that Ranbhir made promises that he couldn't keep ? CH
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:30pm On May 20, 2016
nanalady:
Namaste every one.....please please..can someone drop the link for east meets west..i cannot bear this suspense anymore.. cry

Sis its only 153 episodes! Sacred ties is almost 1500 episodes yet no one asks for those links. Buuut that's none of my business.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 11:40pm On May 20, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Sis its only 153 episodes! Sacred ties is almost 1500 episodes yet no one asks for those links. Buuut that's none of my business.
yea...i still want the link..pls who has it..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.