Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283513 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:11am On May 13, 2016
[quote author=MainHerioneHoon post=45571146][/quote]eAwww Tnx Cherry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:52pm On May 13, 2016
Wow grin

9 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 13, 2016
carolsbrave:
Wow grin

awww
you just took me way back

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:34pm On May 13, 2016
mistytohcute:

awww

you just took me way back
hehehe felt same too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:01pm On May 13, 2016
Carol dear..so sorry. Read about your sickness...please feel better dear. wish you divine health in JESUS name!***hugs** grin
P.s..can I just say,abhay is BAE kiss...udai ain't so bad either

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:02pm On May 13, 2016
Carol dear..so sorry. Read about your sickness...please feel better dear. wish you divine health in JESUS name!***hugs** grin
P.s..can I just say,abhay is BAE kiss...udai ain't so bad either wink

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:05am On May 14, 2016
So i decided to google about some characters in THE VOW and i discovered that Hema, shalu's mother is late...so sad

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:40am On May 14, 2016
komzyb:
So i decided to google about some characters in THE VOW and i discovered that Hema, shalu's mother is late...so sad
my day is ruined cry cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:43am On May 14, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
P.s..can I just say,abhay is BAE kiss...udai ain't so bad either
big Amen to Dat am feeling better already Tnx my Berry. Abhay is bae & boo all join grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:05pm On May 14, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

He is married!!! (0_o) Anyway I saw that he lost his girlfriend during the September 11 terrorist attacks on the world trade centre. She was in the building.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 4:08pm On May 14, 2016
carolsbrave:
my day is ruined cry cry
sorry about that....

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:01pm On May 14, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

He is married!!! (0_o) Anyway I saw that he lost his girlfriend during the September 11 terrorist attacks on the world trade centre. She was in the building.
Eyaaa so sad

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:01pm On May 14, 2016
komzyb:
sorry about that....
tnx dear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:23pm On May 14, 2016
carolsbrave:
Eyaaa so sad
She was the one who encouraged him to start acting.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:24pm On May 14, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

Maybe you should start calling him Ah!BAE

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:30am On May 15, 2016
Heheheh noted hapi Sunday my berry
MainHerioneHoon:

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:35pm On May 15, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

... cheesy..main heroine the funny woman...so sad he lost his girl...and in that manner...too sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:38pm On May 15, 2016
carolsbrave:
big Amen to Dat am feeling better already Tnx my Berry. Abhay is bae & boo all join grin
..thats what I like to hear! Strong girl wink grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:58am On May 16, 2016
When a series has overstayed its welcome,it takes a weird turn,enjoy saloni as it unfolds.yeye soap

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:26am On May 16, 2016
tomisinbaby:
When a series has overstayed its welcome,it takes a weird turn,enjoy saloni as it unfolds.yeye soap
dont mind dem me am even concerned abt Ahbae for now mbok cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 3:36pm On May 16, 2016
I so luv dis BIG witch grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:24pm On May 16, 2016
carolsbrave:
I so luv dis BIG witch grin grin
She needs to put down that clarified butter she has gotten so fat. Please don't mind but do you have anything on my faves Urvashi and Aunt Maya? I miss those b(itch) 3$

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:26pm On May 16, 2016
tomisinbaby:

Never thought I would see a day when I agree with you.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:46pm On May 16, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

She needs to put down that clarified butter she has gotten so fat.
Please don't mind but do you have anything on my faves Urvashi and Aunt Maya?
I miss those b(itch) 3$
hehe I miss dem too, will search for dem just for u my cherry grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:45pm On May 16, 2016
I hate this Lisa (East meets West ) She doesn't even know the basics of her husband's culture pathetic I really dislike that oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:48am On May 17, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
I hate this Lisa (East meets West ) She doesn't even know the basics of her husband's culture pathetic I really dislike that oyinbo.
ooops dat Wz a little bit harsh @bolded giv her time to adjust plz sis grin morning hw was ur night?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:05am On May 17, 2016
carolsbrave:
ooops dat Wz a little bit harsh @bolded giv her time to adjust plz sis grin morning hw was ur night?

Good Morning cherry berry

She always seems to be apologising for something that she did it is really annoying like was she too busy taking Ahbae's d(ic)k to learn about his culture like Google is your friend bihhh.
Sorry for going on a tirade

Hope you have a great day today . I promise I really mean this Lisa is just annoying me.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:24pm On May 17, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Good Morning cherry berry

She always seems to be apologising for something that she did it is really annoying like was she too busy taking Ahbae's d(ic)k to learn about his culture like Google is your friend bihhh.
Sorry for going on a tirade

Hope you have a great day today . I promise I really mean this Lisa is just annoying me.
hahaahha she's rili annoying though, Wat do u even think of Lumita
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:52pm On May 17, 2016
carolsbrave:
hahaahha she's rili annoying though, Wat do u even think of Lumita

I kinda have a soft spot for Lumita, she is so shady towards Ranbir lol Example 1 : When she told him that she won't go back to his house at Jatan's funeral.

Example 2: When she refused to serve him the halwa after the kitchen ritual. lol She is messy but Rekha her mom in law is my fave like how do you insult some one and they don't know you are actually insulting them? lol I love her

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:46pm On May 17, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I kinda have a soft spot for Lumita, she is so shady towards Ranbir lol Example 1 : When she told him that she won't go back to his house at Jatan's funeral.

Example 2: When she refused to serve him the halwa after the kitchen ritual. lol She is messy but Rekha her mom in law is my fave like how do you insult some one and they don't know you are actually insulting them? lol I love her
wow we are on de same page, can't 4get Dat day she took lumita to de Resturant n intentionally humiliated her I felt Vry bad but de way she played Dat game like its nobody's business hahahaha Kai zeeworld n dere big witches eh grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:03pm On May 17, 2016
carolsbrave:
wow we are on de same page, can't 4get Dat day she took lumita to de Resturant n intentionally humiliated her I felt Vry bad but de way she played Dat game like its nobody's business hahahaha Kai zeeworld n dere big witches eh grin

Lol I died laughing when that episode aired, to paraphrase her :You don't eat with your hands here you eat with a fork, this is a fork and this is how you use it.

When they were choosing gifts for the new brides

"Ranbhir come help me choose the wedding necklace patterns I know Lumita will wear a wedding necklace because Lumita is 100 % villager But I don't think Lisa will wear one?

Gurrrl Rekha has the best punchlines

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:21pm On May 17, 2016
Hapi buffday grrrrrrrr

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.