Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282269 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by elegantslayer(f): 1:36am On Dec 20, 2016
plss who knows how twist of fate will end,read some of d stories on zeetv.com,mehn they are just prolonged d whole shit and am just tired..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
elegantslayer:
plss who knows how twist of fate will end,read some of d stories on zeetv.com,mehn they are just prolonged d whole shit and am just tired..

Not any time soon cos it is still on going over there, its not like they have finished the program. they are still on episode 737 on zee tv
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kabanayol9(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
I thought Pragua's mum will slap her after knowing the truth but she didn't, that scene was touching, I almost cried, can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sundayogoh(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
All Zeeworld video series
https:///Lvc9HhkCJ9RF9hbSSwNhv3
Join and make your Zeeworld video request
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Merry Christmas err'one...Hava wonderful holiday!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
sundayogoh:
All Zeeworld video series
https:///Lvc9HhkCJ9RF9hbSSwNhv3
Join and make your Zeeworld video request

Ek tha Raja...Ek thi Rani (that's my request for Zeeworld asap)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Vivipop(f): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
pragbhi:

I thought they are siblings, will there be any blooming love at the end?
No dear, Abishek and not Binlu is Antara's brother. Binlu is their neighbour's son
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
twist of fate has become rubbish with pragya becoming more stupi.d and annoying by the day. watching it today just got me annoyed undecided

if young dreams becomes the typical Indian ish with daughters in law trying to get accepted by in law's and it's usual conspiracy.i'll gladly give upundecided gosh I dislike their sluggish acting skills.over drawn slow motionsundecidedundecided

time for some romance on king of hearts. I've missed the hot couple's romantic gaze cool cool
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 12:27am On Dec 27, 2016
captainhoo:
twist of fate has become rubbish with pragya becoming more stupi.d and annoying by the day. watching it today just got me annoyed undecided

if young dreams becomes the typical Indian ish with daughters in law trying to get accepted by in law's and it's usual conspiracy.i'll gladly give upundecided gosh I dislike their sluggish acting skills.over drawn slow motionsundecidedundecided

time for some romance on king of hearts. I've missed the hot couple's romantic gaze cool cool

I have said it before - Pragya should be flogged for her stupidity. She keeps allowing Tanu to steal valuable information from her. Remember when Tanu stole the recording with the Corporator's confession on it from Pragya's phone, to get Abhi out of jail? Now, she has allowed Tanu to steal the DVD from the CCTV footage that would have proven her innocence.

Meanwhile, she could have kept such valuable info under lock and key. She did not. sad

She could also have made several copies of the DVD and kept them hidden in different secret locations, or given copies to Purahb & her sister Bulbu for safe-keeping. She failed to do so. undecided

Finally, she could have downloaded it on her phone and shown it immediately to Abhi, in a private location or in their room, behind closed doors. Again, She missed out on this opportunity.

If I had such a clueless relative like Pragya, I will disown her immediately! angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:30am On Dec 27, 2016
captainhoo:
twist of fate has become rubbish with[b] pragya becoming more stupi.d [/b] and annoying by the day. watching it today just got me annoyed undecided

A professor for that matter, she's just irredeemable. This isnt the first time a model we all know to be dumb has outsmarted and rubbed her face in mud...stupid stupid stupid!! These writers should give us a break

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 12:31am On Dec 27, 2016
laudate:

I have said it before - Pragya should be flogged for her stupidity. She keeps allowing Tanu to steal valuable information from her. Remember when Tanu stole the recording with the Corporator's confession on it from Pragya's phone, to get Abhi out of jail? Now, she has allowed Tanu to steal the DVD from the CCTV footage that would have proven her innocence.

Meanwhile, she should have kept such valuable info under lock and key. She did not. sad

She could also have made several copies of the DVD and kept them hidden in
different secret locations, or given copies to Purahb & her sister Bulbu for safe-keeping. She failed to do so. undecided

Finally, she could have downloaded it on her phone and shown it immediately to Abhi, in a private location or in their room, behind closed doors. Again, She missed out on this opportunity.

If I had such a clueless relative like Pragya, I will disown her immediately! angry

her character just makes the soap bulls.hit...to think she is a prof makes it more irritating
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:35am On Dec 27, 2016
laudate:

Meanwhile, she should have kept such valuable info under lock and key. She did not. sad

She could also have made several copies of the DVD and kept them hidden in different secret locations, or given copies to Purahb & her sister Bulbu for safe-keeping. She failed to do so. undecided

..her mum is another story, I think she brought them up to be very weak
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 12:40am On Dec 27, 2016
captainhoo:
her character just makes the soap bulls.hit...to think she is a prof makes it more irritating

No mind am. angry In these days, when even 10-year olds are tech savvy, she still manages to lose vital info due to her carelessness.

Just imagine! She could have blue-toothed or whatsapped the CCTV footage directly to Abhi's phone, after downloading it from those security chaps manning the CCTV equipment! Instead, the images were burnt into a DVD, and she still allowed it to fall into the wrong hands! The girl just dey vex me! angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2016
Forwetinnah:

A professor for that matter, she's just irredeemable. This isnt the first time a model we all know to be dumb has outsmarted and rubbed her face in mud...stupid stupid stupid!! These writers should give us a break
professor of mumu-ology 101.. cheesy grin..hey girl..been missing y'all lyk cray cray...I see zeeworld shows are still up to no good cheesy grin....wokay ooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
professor of mumu-ology 101.. cheesy grin..hey girl..been missing y'all lyk cray cray...I see zeeworld shows are still up to no good cheesy grin....wokay ooo

My dear sister...its still the same ol' same ol'. Missed ya more..just waiting to see how the love rectangle in "Young dreams" plays out
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
so peeps still get mad over zeeworld , me I've told myself I won't watch while I'm home for the break, just fear files

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:52am On Dec 28, 2016
I almost feel sorry for Abhi. .the thing pain am no be small. All this grandma grandma gist na farce joor..e pain wella cheesy . His innocent wife has a "rover man" grin . Where was Tanu when Abhi was tryna get fresh with Prags sef..na now him know say him be "horseband" kwakwakwaa

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nancypret: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2016
Happy that i found this thread.i love indian movies and korean movies.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
captainhoo:
it was an assumption.sorry, if you are not a babe
This comment literally made me laugh out loud
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Nancypret:
Happy that i found this thread.i love indian movies and korean movies.
stick with the Koreans babe..seriously.. grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2016
Forwetinnah:
I almost feel sorry for Abhi. .the thing pain am no be small. All this grandma grandma gist na farce joor..e pain wella cheesy . His innocent wife has a "rover man" grin . Where was Tanu when Abhi was tryna get fresh with Prags sef..na now him know say him be "horseband" kwakwakwaa
as in eh,i saw that. Episode...t'was so hot! Aswear those two have all the chemistry wink kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2016
Way too much drama in these Indian soaps that I can tolerate. Tried watching Twist of Fate and nearly strangled that Pragia with my mind. embarassed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by phintohlar(f): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
Forwetinnah:

My dear sister...its still the same ol' same ol'. Missed ya more..just waiting to see how the love rectangle in "Young dreams" plays out
me too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by paris123(f): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2016
damsel005:
Pls can anyone post the name of the site I can read about these series especially king of hearts or sites I can download English version from the suspense is too much....I will really appreciate alot

If you really want to read about king of hearts just search jamai raja telly updates on google. You'll get the updates you need
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 2:31am On Jan 02, 2017
Happy new year Zeeworld*ites... Lol.... Guess most people travelled, no network in villa or too busy to update. Do enjoy your holidays peeps. 2017 is already looking lite, it sure will be our best year so far.

I make it bold to say that Zeeworld have lost it, no single breathtaking series to keep us glued to our TVs again, owh, how I missed the early days of Zeeworld.... The days of ' Married Again' 'the Promise' 'Laali' 'Breaking free' 'Saloni'... Etc.

By the way, So no one is watching' Sands of Time '

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nma27:
Way too much drama in these Indian soaps that I can tolerate. Tried watching Twist of Fate and nearly strangled that Pragia with my mind. embarassed
its just an act
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by stephnkem22: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Twist of fate tv series is winning hearts of viewers with its interesting twists and turns. Abhi aka Shabbir Ahluwalia’s the male protagonist might be Tall, handsome, and oh so sexy, however, he is certainly not the man any girl will dream of. This love hate relationship we have with Abhi lately makes us want to wonder why he is such a huge disappointment.

Here are the Reasons Abhi is such a huge disappointment

1. He’s a Confused being

Not a single moment passes in the series when Abhi is confident, maybe it could be the After-effect of the loud drums and guitar has hindered his cognitive functions [Six sense], The man simply cannot think straight. He blames Pragya for everything and anything that goes wrong around him without giving it a second thought.

2. He Is Not Awkward in Love But mysterious in Love

Being awkward in love sounds interesting, but Ahbi is weird when it comes to love. The reason? Well, he can neither understand the love signals nor is able to understand his own feelings. This is the reason why he still thinks he loves Tanu. On the contrary, this is the exact reason why he has failed to understand his love for Pragya at several occasions.

3. He Doesn’t Have a Mind of His Own

Abhi loves his family and has a blind faith on them, especially his sister. He would listen to her and the family members without using his own brain. In such a case, if you and any of his family members have a clash, he will not even listen to u, forget understanding you or your situation.

4. He is Grandma's boy

He always use his grandmother as an excuse to do something for Pragya“I’m doing it for grandmother” rants are kind of getting old. Find a better reason to do things for Pragya! She does not need your favors.

5. selfishness

How can he accuse Pragya of having an affair when he himself is carrying on an affair in front of her and stand in moral judgement. He’ s not just accusing her of an affair he s calling her characterless. Abhi is the kind of man who wants to have his cake and eat it too.

WatchZeeworld series on our website;If you miss out in any of the Episode

http://www.emediathread.com/2017/01/twist-of-fate-zeeworld-five-reason-that.html
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mickey02:

its just an act
I know. Still gets on my last nerve.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Priceless200:
Happy new year Zeeworld*ites... Lol.... Guess most people travelled, no network in villa or too busy to update. Do enjoy your holidays peeps. 2017 is already looking lite, it sure will be our best year so far.

I make it bold to say that Zeeworld have lost it, no single breathtaking series to keep us glued to our TVs again, owh, how I missed the early days of Zeeworld.... The days of ' Married Again' 'the Promise' 'Laali' 'Breaking free' 'Saloni'... Etc.

By the way, So no one is watching' Sands of Time '

Or none of the series are worthy of watching again. I am on one month break from king of hearts and twist of fate now. Though I do watch antara and young dreams from time to time.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Like seriously twist of fate has no future. As at yesterday's episode, i don't mean zee world episode oh, zee tv latest episode 749. Alia shows the family a video of purab and pragya in a compromised position making the family believe they are having an affair IMAGINE OHHH!!! Till date the same weak plots, nothing to move the series forward undecided its just pathetic. And as usual they both stood there like mumu's, none of them explained that he was trying to save her from kidnappers.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
pragbhi:
Like seriously twist of fate has no future. As at yesterday's episode, i don't mean zee world episode oh, zee tv latest episode 749. Alia shows the family a video of purab and pragya in a compromised position making the family believe they are having an affair IMAGINE OHHH!!! Till date the same weak plots, nothing to move the series forward undecided its just pathetic. And as usual they both stood there like mumu's, none of them explained that he was trying to save her from kidnappers.

has Abhi not finally accepted he is in love with her yet as at this 749 episode ?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2017
captainhoo:

has Abhi not finally accepted he is in love with her yet as at this 749 episode ?

He has oh! he confesses his love at ep 342 of zee tv, which is 172 of zee world since they merge two episodes. But what annoys me is that he still believes all this petty accusations about her. Its frustrating

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.