Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282841 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Phcn just broke my heart angry angry angry I have been waiting for Breaking Free since morning! Now that it is on...the light is gone angry cry cry

By the way, I really can't wait to see the new cute guy wink who is he? I hope Sugni dumps Vikram for him tongue

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
blazer90707:

U knw dat zeeworld usually skip some scenes,it runs for 20mins on zee tv.and abt 45mins on zee world minus adverts.dats y.these are the concluding episodes.probably by july it wud end
Ok, thanks but am writin my final exams my dad refuse to subscribe because of my addiction to Zeeworld...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
ladylaurel:

I swear, I will never ever read any of these series online. It killed the suspense completely, I can't just bring myself to sit through an episode.

Knowing what will happen makes it less fun.

Back to ur thought, yes it's almost over. They show us double episodes per day

Lol, thank God I didn't get to read it, pls I need update on todays episode. Thanks in adv.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
And here comes d new adityea
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
JUMAYIN:
And here comes d new adityea
Not nearly as handsome as the old Adi.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
meenagiggs:

Not nearly as handsome as the old Adi.
Yes

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
What is it with Indian series and fake deaths?
Bani supposedly dies and is resurrected.
Reva supposedly died and is alive now.
Sugni falls off a cliff and dies, only to resurrect. SMH.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
meenagiggs:
What is it with Indian series and fake deaths?
Bani supposedly dies and is resurrected.
Reva supposedly died and is alive now.
Sugni falls off a cliff and dies, only to resurrect. SMH.
It's all for fun and suspence,nothing serious. Besides,the characters you mentioned are principal characters or have a large role to play in the series. So they no fit die like thatwink. When you think they are gone,they pop back and surprise you.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nnekacherry: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
sophiadfirst:
bia nnekacherry sure say u no be Larrybabe. u know when u need someone to help u out n the person is not anywhere been near; so therefore I now imagined that both of u might like the same thing which might be narrating stories and updating stuffs, using likely letters in ur usernames like rry, u know if don't mind u take up her wonderful, informative and helpful formal hobby.
No mind me oo na yoke I dey yoke oo
but just in case oo, just in case u re just help sisters in kingdom far far away.

Lol... I'm not Larrybabe dear..
Wish i can help out too..
I only watch it in bits in the evening, then complete it later when doing vigilante with my baby..
But i will help out whenever i can k...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Guys wats aunt Maya tnkin? grin ;DD hmmmmmmm gayatri

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nnekacherry: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ermm.. These people should please bring back the former Adi.. I prefer him to this new one..

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by homesteady(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
carolsbrave:

I'm sure everybody was waiting to hear what she had to say!
But we were all disappointed gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
carolsbrave:
Meself dey wonder o cos she had dis serious face den a weird smile den a anoda serious face before she now had an evil smile. I dey fear wetin she dey tink.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
whatsup with dis new Adi I totally prefer d former one I trip for him everytime I c him
Chai NEPA
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by virus04(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lord please give them a job
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gayatri was too hard on Radha, she should take it easy na.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Akashe deserved that slap, serves him right, mumu boy, if Yash didnt come on time, Arti would have been molested.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chai!!! GOTV is uploading a new software version...amidst this hot scene
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gush!!!!! Aarti so annoying she didn't even say a word of wat happened, I feel lyk straggling Sumone kiss cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Somebody should tell me what happened immediately after d last commercial break oooo...GOTV Don do me strong thing
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dboyflexy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
wat kind of injustice is gayatri doin....nd who gave her d right 2 slap radha like dat ? callin her precisious yash d ( fruit of her sinful deeds)
Now gayatri has cum 2 appologise nd giving silly excuses undecided Annoyin...
jess wat ws aarti tinkin goin 2 d bar alone in her condition ahahahah
Thank God yash ws dere jst in tym
Gayatri go sit down 4 one place johrr wats her probs naaa?
hehehe Akash u wnt 2 live d hous wat a plan btw u nr wifyyy lolz
YASH i pity u seriously......
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
I just tire for Married again this evening. Gayitry and Aarti are getting on my nerves! Thank God for Yash's timely arrival otherwise they would have violated Aarti. Even Yash's brothers are no longer on his side.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Plx tell me what happened o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
I knew all dis would happen, for De first time aunt Maya didn't av anything to say nt even in her mind? grin grin, Aarti can be senseless a times, Gayatri n her children av turned against my Yash but they won't succeed, dis handicap ishita ehh

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Zeeworld lovers,which is your best series? . Vote now with Aye: https://www.ayepoll.com/p/381
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
All i can say for today's episode of married again is hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by homesteady(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Deljid boss is very very pretty! :'[

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
@Married Again

That was a very dumb move from Artee...

Even the Yorubas say that "Oore n'iwon" (kindness should have limits).

The best would be for Yash and his family to move out.

Akash's wife will definitely turn that house upside down...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
homesteady:
Deljid boss is very very pretty! :'[

I tell you! I can smell romance in the air (Doljeet and Maleeka)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
wow, am happy i watched zee world today, watched it at neighbour/ friends place though; just came back from welcoming stream 2 corpers and before I could reach my apartment, they are already through with my breaking free and from the advert I saw during married again I can see my see that my beautiful naive daughter Sugni that am sharing with gulabi is about to get married. though I think am blank from last week episodes.
Then married again, Hia , see how everything just changed, even all of us that watched this movie from inception won't have believed Yash is not a Sindhia, though I might not know from whatever revelation came out last week ( I didn't watch) on how baby Yash found himself at Sindhia and akash at wherever he was before. Yash, ehya, the way i see it eeh, the kind of humiliation he will pass through in that house eee even his family; hmmm, I no go be before here oo, unless him go park commot with him family . See gayatri the once upon a time Yash loving, caring, defending mother, hia ewoooo has turned against him oo, anyway if Pia can turn against Banni, am not suprised of gayatri n his sons.And Aarti, when the call from the bar I know she will stupidly go and do defending champion there as if akash no get new brothers even the elderly one or their security guards or even servants to get him at the bar. And the only thing she achieved was humiliation and insults to her husband, and she was busy standing there mumuishly.
All in all though am not happy with what's happening to Yash, but this some part of the action or twist in the plot I wanted the soap to ve not only focusing in only Yash n Aarti family circle love. But Yash oo, ehya sorry you hear.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 23, 2015
this new adi is just looking like daljeet

sugni can sleep on top water, as Reva dey shout she no hear

daljeet should just forget sahiba and date maleeka

I hope saraswati and lakshimi plan won't backfire

what made yash slap akash
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:45am On Jun 23, 2015
These Indians sha....I think they are too careless or forgetful! Saraswati's 3rd degree burns suddenly disappeared when she was packing for her Hubby's house and Aarti's pregnancy? Her stomach is still as flat as ever! Naa so pregnancy be? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.