Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1286723 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dahmylolar:
lyk seriously, I can't wait for a day lyk diz.
hey,pls is she gonna die,what will b the cause?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dahmylolar:
lyk seriously, I can't wait for a day lyk diz.
hey pls,when is she gonna die,what will be the cause?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
We dey talk Vikram own, Ranveer own dey one side? Men eehn??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Who will rili be De winner of lil master did, hmmmmmm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
atoleybaba:
Gayatri should die quickly a beg she is vexing me
Please dont spoil d fun.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluwadamilolah(f): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
carolsbrave:
My geetumoney wink *watch out *

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
komzyb:
sori to bother...but is she going to die?
yes she is
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
rossyc:
Please dont spoil d fun.
yes ma'am
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluwadamilolah(f): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
Who are they

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
carolsbrave:

Definately Jeetumooni. Reasons being, his skipper Dharmesh is the best. And Jeetumooni is the strongest of the remaining 4.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ramcie(f): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
Who are they

Lakshmi and Yuvraj

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin
Lasxmi tormenting those aliens. I'm beginning to suspect Sachiacam was adopted, dude is so different. Saraswati better not fall pregnant by that savage. Ghen Ghen!! Saraswati don dey behave like woman kiss , correct geeh

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jummaima:

Definately Jeetumooni. Reasons being, his skipper Dharmesh is the best. And Jeetumooni is the strongest of the remaining 4.

That guy is tooo good!! Hope I don't miss the finale
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin grin "Drink the milk, Drink d milk"

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
Who are they

Looks like Lasxmi do rhinoplasty for that picture o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

That guy is tooo good!! Hope I don't miss the finale
Also read, he didnt win DID, when he contested but he was d First runner up - DID season 2.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pls, why is Yash taking all that trash from Akash?
And Gayatri chooses to over pamper a 30 yrs old man!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jummaima:
grin grin grin "Drink the milk, Drink d milk"

That woman is a clown... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
atoleybaba:
Very annoying.....gayatri have just lost her mind completely why can't she learn from how shuba ma treated preshant when he was unruly...and when suraj should be strong while taking decision he is allowing his mistake hunt...something that he will push his wife hand away and give that egocentric silly pikin nice slap

grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
atoleybaba:
yes she is
please what will be the cause?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Seems "Destiny" will make sense...I have never been interested in it (especially because of the time) until now.

I saw snippets of it in the morning while switching the TV to video mode and got interested. wink

Can anyone bring me up to speed with a synopsis or short summary?

Cc: Forwetinnah, Jummaima, JUMAYIN, Svelteb
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
komzyb:
please what will be the cause?

Don't "kill" the suspense... cool

Cc: atoleybaba
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Adesiji77:

ok na,no problem
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Adesiji77:

ok na,no problem
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lakshmi and Sagicham sef! Love nwantiti. @4wetin ,i 've always suspected that Sagicham was adopted,but let's watch and see.
That Dhara's husband na longer throat....almost drank that milk eventhough i believe it was not poisoned. Lakshmi is a genius sha.wink

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Diamonddamsel:
I'm telling you I tire...How did Saraswati's very dark burns dissapear so suddenly and she has left the wheel chair too.Aarti's pregnancy not showing at all at this stage I don't get.

Same way I was surprised at hw fast saraswati's hair was able 2 grow

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluwadamilolah(f): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Looks like Lasxmi do rhinoplasty for that picture o
lol, she looks different
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 24, 2015
Oh my sweet Lord! cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Truckpusher(m): 3:25am On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:
Oh my sweet Lord! cheesy
Nollywood go fit you o. grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nollywood go fit you o. grin
Hehehehe, you are just everywhere Truckie. Oya take me to derailers paradise.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Reva applying lipstick above her lip line tongue . Trying to create the illusion of fuller lips I see. I haff taken note
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pls someone should summarize destiny and eternal love for me or give me a link to read up, wanna start following both. Thanks...

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.