Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,641 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1290952 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Digging it to "Blame the Night" cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tonight's episode of "Eternal Love" confirms that "many are mad but only a few are roaming"

Ranveer has a diseased mind

Cc: Forwetinnah, JUMAYIN, Svelteb

Where is larrybabe?

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adesiji77:

Gayitry is competing with stupidity...Ishita is evil personified.

Seems Yash and Arti are finally leaving the family house tonight...
lol@ competing... leave Ishita, she will soon b rewarded in full measure.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adesiji77:
Tonight's episode of "Eternal Love" confirms that "many are mad but only a few are roaming"

Where is larrybabe?

I wonder where Larrybabe is too....
Larrybabe o!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adesiji77:

Where is larrybabe?
as in ehn...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Shuuuuu. ..Yuvraj's family really spent a fortune to marry that scam

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
I pity yash and aarti,if they are packing out let them move ASAP
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
bbeckky:
lol@ competing... leave Ishita, she will soon b rewarded in full measure.
can't wait 2 c dat hapen,shes so annoying
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dboyflexy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
" Fear Files " uncovers the truth behind some of the most compelling, mystifying and seemingly unexplainable images ...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dboyflexy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
The story of this episode revolves around Agnes who has delved deep into depression after her twin sister Mariah expired. Her late twin sister is however always by her side, protecting her albeit in a sinister way. Agnes is bullied by three girls in her hostel who even chop off her tresses. Mariah's vengeful spirit tries to kill the three girls."fear files"

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Who else is tired of this silly Desi boys?

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Ranveer... kiss , another fine man.
Yes, he is fine. But the mumu series wouldn't let his beauty shine.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yuvraj finally marries that kajri.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dboyflexy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
me ....dat song is jst too annoyin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
muah oo

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
u know when they do that their advert then when their first four soaps started, that they will say and" the villian", for The Promise they will show Jigyasa, Saloni they will show Caverri, for Laali u will see Shekhar's dad ( I ve forgotten is name though I think is Loha) and finally for married again they will shows us Gayatri. And in my mind then and that of sister was like is not Aunty Maya that is supposed to be there for married again, but now am getting the picture why it was so. probably she may do more worse than she is doing now cos Indian characters in their soaps can turn within a twinkle of an eye from good to bad even evil. a case of blood sisters Pia and Banni still fresh my mind.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:22am On Jun 25, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yes, he is fine. But the mumu series wouldn't let his beauty shine.

Ayam telling you.. Yash, take a back seat biko

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 12:53am On Jun 25, 2015
carolsbrave:
Which episode r we on nw @married again? Plz I need to kwn tnx

Married again - Episode 102
Eternal love - Episode 36
Destiny - Episode 40
Breaking Free - Episode 28.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 12:56am On Jun 25, 2015
Akash got a dose of his own medicine........ Ishita's turn is waiting *** doing press up wink

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 25, 2015
MA-I don't understand why Yash turned into a maid servant for Akash all of a sudden. And to think I pitied Akash when he was humiliated by the Scindias.
I like the way Gaytri's daughters-in-law are standing up to her.
BF- Poor naive Sugni. But I would say it serves her right. BTW, Reva is the classiest crazy woman I have ever seen.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2015
meenagiggs:
MA-I don't understand why Yash turned into a maid servant for Akash all of a sudden. And to think I pitied Akash when he was humiliated by the Scindias.
I like the way Gaytri's daughters-in-law are standing up to her.
BF- Poor naive Sugni. But I would say it serves her right. BTW, Reva is the classiest crazy woman I have ever seen.

I'm telling you, that Reva craze is something else

my mum will be asking me are u sure she is mad

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 7:30am On Jun 25, 2015
Jummaima:
Akash got a dose of his own medicine........ Ishita's turn is waiting *** doing press up wink

I can't wait to see that... cool
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by homesteady(m): 7:46am On Jun 25, 2015
Let me guess what will happen today - The guys that poured hot water on Akash will confess that it was Arti that sent them!!

That Ishita is a demon! She might even be more evil than parshant!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by homesteady(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2015
I'm so happy for Deljidt! He even now has the power to beat 2 Indian Agberos gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 8:18am On Jun 25, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
honestly annoying i seem to love entertainment more especially the dog song

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2015
homesteady:
Let me guess what will happen today - The guys that poured hot water on Akash will confess that it was Arti that sent them!!

she is really a demon in an angelic voice. yuckkkkk. luk at the idiot that is handicapped, luckly married and now she i mean she alone is plotting the evil. yes Akash is rude cos of the way he was brought up but the evil he is exibiting is the seed ishita is planting in him. bad woman, worse than PRASHANT. THE BASKET SHE IS WEAVNG WILL SOON COVER HER.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2015
YES I GUESS THEY WILL POINT THE FINGER AT AART , BUT THEIR EVIDENCE LIES IN THE PHOTOGRAPH ISHITA GAVE THEM AT THE GATE. THOUGH THEY DID NOT SHOW IT BUT IN HER CALL SHE MENTIONED THAT SHE WILL DROP A PICTURE AT THE GATE AND THAT THEY SHOULD POUR HOT WATER CLOSE TO THE CHEST OF THEIR VICTIM. ISHITAAAAAAA ISHITAAAA. WHEN THE FIRE BOILS THE POT IT BOILS THE THING INSIDE THE POT AS WELL. DONT FORGET SO SOON HOW YOU GOT INTO SCINDIA FAMILY TRU A PITIFUL MARRIAGE BY AKASH. AND SAME AKSH NEVER EVER LOVED YOU. CONTINUEEEEE WE ARE WATCHING. SINGING MY ENTERTAINMENT DOG SONG. tongue

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2015
Jummaima:

Married again - Episode 102
Eternal love - Episode 36
Destiny - Episode 40
Breaking Free - Episode 28.
Tnx much
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2015
homesteady:

I knew she wz a devil dats y I wz askin BTW her n menka who will win De evil award lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2015
sophiadfirst:
u know when they do that their advert then when their first four soaps started, that they will say and" the villian", for The Promise they will show Jigyasa, Saloni they will show Caverri, for Laali u will see Shekhar's dad ( I ve forgotten is name though I think is Loha) and finally for married again they will shows us Gayatri. And in my mind then and that of sister was like is not Aunty Maya that is supposed to be there for married again, but now am getting the picture why it was so. probably she may do more worse than she is doing now cos Indian characters in their soaps can turn within a twinkle of an eye from good to bad even evil. a case of blood sisters Pia and Banni still fresh my mind.
Yes, i think this method works. I was also confused when they put Gayatri as a villian considering that she changed and started pouring all her affection on Aarti and Ansh. I now understand that Maya is just there to cause small wahala like Gossips and back biting. Am not surprised they chose Gayitry cos she has always been border line villian snice the show started.
That reminds me that Loha is the principal villian for Laila,while Ranvijay supports Loha.
Indian series know how to shadow/cover the main villian in order to create more suspense. If you study the series ,you will find out that Kajri is the main villian not Menka.
While Vikram(maybe Gulabi) is the main villian not Thakur Singh and Adi. Most of those evil characters that are revealed on time tend to soften up,while the shadow villians become full villians in the course of the series. Nice technique.....

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2015
But why can't akash just fall in love with ishita na

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yes, i think this method works. I was also confused when they put Gayatri as a villian considering that she changed and started pouring all her affection on Aarti and Ansh. I now understand that Maya is just there to cause small wahala like Gossips and back biting. Am not surprised they chose Gayitry cos she has always been border line villian snice the show started.
That reminds me that Loha is the principal villian for Laila,while Ranvijay supports Loha.
Indian series know how to shadow/cover the main villian in order to create more suspense. If you study the series ,you will find out that Kajri is the main villian not Menka.
While Vikram(maybe Gulabi) is the main villian not Thakur Singh and Adi. Most of those evil characters that are revealed on time tend to soften up,while the shadow villians become full villians in the course of the series. Nice technique.....
AM BEGINING TO READ MEANING TO THAT ADVERT NOW. FLASHING BACK LOLLL I REALLY TOT THAT GAYTRI WAS CALLED THE VILLIAN COS SHE LOCKED UP ANCH IN D DARK ROOM HAHAHAHA BUT NOW IT IS PLAYING IN MY HEAD. HONESTLY UR ANALYSIS SEEMS RIGHT IHUUOMA. THEY FIRST SHOWCASE SOFT PPL AS MEAN AND LATER BRING OUT THE REAL VILLIANS. LETS KEEP WATCHING.[color=#000099]

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.