Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1291013 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hmmnn, how do i explain this now?
The bedni clan is a community for prostitutes, but the ritual to become a certified bedni begins when the females start going for Rai Dance..that's where a Landlord can bid(Sardhakai) to have you. Sugni was born into it and has refused the Rai Rituals because she wants a different life.
u nailed it nice xplaination

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Cardyjah:
But Arti likes to give speech sha, if she wan do anything, she go first give lecture on why she wants to do it and it's importance. . . dem wan pour hot water on her, she be like but first let me give my speech. . . who does that undecided
lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Plz guys Sumone shud kindly help me wit De link @eternal love can't find it any were tnx
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jumongpan(f): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
My sweet Yash on Yuppie

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,hahaha....Vikram come and see your fans o.
I believe we are free to like or dislike a character at this point on this thread. Vikram might love Sugni but his character is basically built around deceit and lies. The commotion at his marriage would not have happened if he cleared up his past before marrying Sugni. When Gulabi saw him at Reva manzil,he denied this. When he was behaving strangely, Sugni kept asking him but he pretended and said that all was well. He hid Rewa and tried to rush his marriage with Sugni. Gulabia almost got killed in that bag if not for Adi's timely intervention.
At a point,he behaved like he would snatch Sugni's love for Gulabia.
Sugni has lost faith in Vikram and this will push her away from him till the last day of this series. Vikram should have handled his past well,divorced Rewa before trying to marry Sugni. What if that marriage occurred and Rewa comes back 2weeks after that?
If he had told Sugni about his past,am sure she would handle it well but he felt hiding Rewa would solve his issues.
Henceforth,what ever Vikram is going to do will be to detangle the web of lies he built around himself.
I can't sympathize with a man that is fully aware of his past and its' consequences but still wants to justify his actions in the name of love.
''Just imagine how much more he would deceive you'' - Rewa.
Na only Vikram own you see..you no see other people own. When time risch, I go ask you questions tongue

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Aww Vikram,i feel sorry for him

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Silly Adi!!! It is now that you know that your Uncle loves Sugni undecided . So Sugni too has a shrine grin...hian??!! Aripita take a back seat. Ripple effect, one drop of water causing so much repercussions.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Isheta the ultimate Jezebel...Menka is an apprentice where this chic is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Every Akash like human being deserve to be hanged angry

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Isheta the ultimate Jezebel...Menka is an apprentice where this chic is

Akash is the greatest bastard of all time...

How to get his share of the Scindia's properties is the only thing on his mind even at Gayitry's deathbed undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Every Akash like human being deserve to be hanged angry

I tell you embarassed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
Isheta is even worse than Jezebel... sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Religious married again lovers be like every akash in my life fire burn them

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gayitry... cry

Why did you have to learn the hard way?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
First time in recent episodes Gayatri spoke like a human being! I feel like crying, oh my sweet darling Yash

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:
First time in recent episodes Gayatri spoke like a human being! I feel like crying, oh my sweet darling Yash

embarassed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Akash is finished!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
Adesiji77:

Akash is the greatest bastard of all time...

How to get his share of the Scindia's properties is the only thing on his mind even at Gayitry's deathbed undecided

I'm telling you...he and his Isheta are the only dry eyes in in that room.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Na wa o, one scene ten adverts
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:
Na wa o, one scene ten adverts
do u know dat today's episode was all about gayitri in d hospital undecided and it wud end leading to her death undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
RIP gayatri....I refuse to cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Farewell Gayatri. ...and the last name on her lips was Yash. #Sad! Akash congratulations, you've just killed your biological mother

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Acidosis(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
RIP ***tearssssss***

grin grin
pesin wey don collect her cash cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bi0nics: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
undecided I nr Lak Dix Arti At All
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
...and so ends Gayitry's life sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
do u know dat today's episode was all about gayitri in d hospital undecided and it wud end leading to her death undecided
Seriously, the whole thing is simply annoying. I just want to buy the complete season.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Farewell Gayatri. ...and the last name on her lips was Yash. #Sad! Akash congratulations, you've just killed your biological mother

How tragic!

The picture below can also apply to a mother cool

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
bi0nics:
undecided I nr Lak Dix Arti At All
grin
She's in mourning biko...have mercy. She bin wan start her lecture and I was like "not again?"

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:
hahahahah so funny n tru so sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Allem(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
embarassedCrying
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
I wonder if Akash, his wife and his father have tears in their tear glands @ all. Between, Aarti is really pretty
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bi0nics: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

grin
She's in mourning biko...have mercy. She bin wan start her lecture and I was like "not again?"
angry[quote author=Forwetinnah post=35187986]
grin
She x so AnooYin!

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.