Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1291011 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nikkyshyne(f): 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
atoleybaba:
RIP gayatri....I refuse to cry cry
I cried a little sha.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
I will miss gayatri

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Akash entered the house and in less Dan one week there is death in the family one word #BASTARD angry... infact I Support Pratap sindha decision d oda two brothers don't deserve anytin angry just for deir "mumuness" especially d elder brother egbon ti ko rö nu brother ode" angry Akash was der doing rubbish u ddn't rearrange his head u were der looking and saying it's a trivial matter.. Ur mother is dead how trivial is dat!!! 4 men in one house and u allowed one Bastard to destroy tins I trust my naija pipo angry

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Akash *face palm*
What planet did this Akash guy fall from?? Gayatri please wake up one last time and slap the madness out of this looser of a child

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Akash *face palm*
What planet did this Akash guy fall from?? Gayatri please wake up one last time and slap the madness out of this looser of a child

I respect Yash the more... smiley

Akash is not from this planet...he doesn't have any atom of natural affection in him angry

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
I feel like strangling Akash, and the way the whole family stares as if they are statues...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Guys I can tell u dis from De button of my heart AKASH tinks tru his Anus, am srs abt dis, so annoyed nw undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bi0nics: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Akash entered the house and in less Dan one week there is death in the family one word #BASTARD angry... infact I Support Pratap sindha decision d oda two brothers don't deserve anytin angry just for deir "mumuness" especially d elder brother egbon ti ko rö nu brother ode" angry Akash was der doing rubbish u ddn't rearrange his head u were der looking and saying it's a trivial matter.. Ur mother is dead how trivial is dat!!! 4 men in one house and u allowed one Bastard to destroy tins I trust my naija pipo angry
Lol..That egbon ehn..He x outta dix world
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nikkyshyne(f): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
This Akash should just DIE !
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bi0nics: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
cry No blame Akash o

Na im name A-CASH..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bi0nics: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
cry No blame Akash o

Na im name A-CASH..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
carolsbrave:
Guys I can tell u dis from De button of my heart AKASH tinks tru his Anus, am srs abt dis, so annoyed nw undecided undecided undecided

He is worse than an animal sad

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
nikkyshyne:
Seconded
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
nikkyshyne:
Seconded, please let's go and kill him. We can do it grin
nikkyshyne:
Seconded, please let's go and kill him. We can do it

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
The thunder that will fire Akash is still doing press ups

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:

Seconded
nah death is too gud for dat animal d rejection n hate from others towards him it's worse Dan death even radah will turn her back to him..... U no He isn't productive he will squander dat money like a Bastard dat he his n den live like a leper no one wants even Ishita is wise wen she sees dat dis guy is a train wreck she wud go back to her family..... He shud suffer horribly angry den walk to d railway by him self and die angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Wow! Such a touching moment until Akash ruined it.
For the first time this week,i felt sorry for Gayitri.
I can now see the Love Suraj has for Gayitri, sometimes i felt he was a bit harsh on his wife,but i saw the love today. He couldn't believe his fate.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hmmm,gayitri really looked like a corpse...all this insult on akash...deris is God o,his just doing what he was asked to do...na him money..but sha his annoying
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Acidosis(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
I don't understand; please when will Artee's immaculate pregnancy begin to grow?

So Gayatri spent her last moment in the hospital? None came to see her well-being from Artii's family? How about Yash children? Dem no dey do burial?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
You see Prashant ddn't suffer cmon d guy died with a smile on his face without remorse plus also causing havoc even after his death.... Dat Kind of death is too gud for calibers like dat angry nah Akash shudnt be spared at all!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by halix239(f): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
update please, just Missed today's episode on married again.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

SOUND IT dear!! At a point I felt really bad for Vikram...Following Sugni round Mahuari village like a puppy, forgetting his family name and reputation.

His luv 4 Sugni iz really strong

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mubzay(f): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Is bhavani on compulsory leave? Avnt seen her even during d burial. Its well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,hahaha....Vikram come and see your fans o.
I believe we are free to like or dislike a character at this point on this thread. Vikram might love Sugni but his character is basically built around deceit and lies. The commotion at his marriage would not have happened if he cleared up his past before marrying Sugni. When Gulabi saw him at Reva manzil,he denied this. When he was behaving strangely, Sugni kept asking him but he pretended and said that all was well. He hid Rewa and tried to rush his marriage with Sugni. Gulabia almost got killed in that bag if not for Adi's timely intervention.
At a point,he behaved like he would snatch Sugni's love for Gulabia.
Sugni has lost faith in Vikram and this will push her away from him till the last day of this series. Vikram should have handled his past well,divorced Rewa before trying to marry Sugni. What if that marriage occurred and Rewa comes back 2weeks after that?
If he had told Sugni about his past,am sure she would handle it well but he felt hiding Rewa would solve his issues.
Henceforth,what ever Vikram is going to do will be to detangle the web of lies he built around himself.
I can't sympathize with a man that is fully aware of his past and its' consequences but still wants to justify his actions in the name of love.
''Just imagine how much more he would deceive you'' - Rewa.
Love is many tinz nd sum can say luv is selfish....nd it's difficult 2 luv a person nd let dat person go nd dats wat vikram felt...mind u he dint knw abt Reva until afta dat evil moda Dahnu told him...nd he dint start telling Sugni lies.
Me I did nt feel sorry 4 Gulabia ha own was 2 much wat iz it sef...she cud hav reasoned wit Vikram see infact all d main characters of breaking free r jus selfish even d self righteous Adi!
Gulabia jus cudnt accept dat Sugni cud luv anoda person more dan ha...d way she used 2 sharpen ha mouth 4 landlord Vikram why dint she do dat 4 Jwala 2.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Acidosis:
I don't understand; please when will Artee's immaculate pregnancy begin to grow?

So Gayatri spent her last moment in the hospital? None came to see her well-being from Artii's family? How about Yash children? Dem no dey do burial?

All d indian movies I've watched children are neva shown in burial scenes
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by phrancis2015(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
I love pple like Akash cos their downfall is like dt of an over-riped pawpaw,look @ d way he jux got himself disconnected from d family all becos of a #useless paper#(Aarti's words)...LOL ,today's episode was so touching..

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thank God 4 Daljeet's life atleast he's sharper nw!
Indian series can be so confusing btw in destiny Menka iz a second wife nd she controls d whole family yet in breaking free being a second wife is lyk a sin wit so much talk abt no respect nd husband snt bein able 2 give his second wife honour.....abeg who can explain dis?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
phrancis2015:
I love pple like Akash cos their downfall is like dt of an over-riped pawpaw,look @ d way he jux got himself disconnected from d family all becos of a #useless paper#(Aarti's words)...LOL ,today's episode was so touching..

Yeah, more touching than that of yesterday...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
@ Eternal Love

This Sahiba is an i.diot. What does she want for crying out loud?

Deljeet should just forget about her. She keeps hurting him again and again!

No wonder Deljeet's Mom sees Sahiba as bad news undecided

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PAnaceA7(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dis Sahiba just made me hate dis movie

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
PAnaceA7:
Dis Sahiba just made me hate dis movie

I am telling you sad

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Today,i saw Gayitri 's natural beauty for the first time. But you know she likes heavy makeup. So they had to apply her favourite Pink Eyeshadow and Lipstick before sending her off. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.