Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,440 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 (32575 Views)

2016 Batch B Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members Begins Tomorrow(photo) / FG Releases Funds For Mobilization Of 2016 Batch A, Stream II Corps Members / Check 2016/2017 NYSC Requirements For Registration/mobilization Of Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Odunharry(m): 3:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Tmissy3000:
Pls op, can I be mobilized without Jamb number? Pls anybody with help for dat?
I don't think so... were you not given a jamb registration number?
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by MizJayne(f): 5:19am On Mar 17, 2015
Odunharry:

if you reach in secondary school 15k, ministries 10k and local government 5k
Ook, thanks
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by ArcToyin(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2015
Dparagon:

I also registered with C14, but I had to re-register afresh after I tried login in but it showed invalid. Hope you've seen your name on the nysc senate approved list.
yes i have seen. You have delved away frm my original question.
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Tmissy3000(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2015
Odunharry:

I don't think so... were you not given a jamb registration number?
I did preND durin my polytechnics, and then no jamb regn no. Though I hv a jamb slip, but they canceled all the result then because the centre was recorded exam mal practice, so when I login into that regn no, its showin the result can't be checked, mobile fone was caught. Pls what can I do?
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Dparagon(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
ArcToyin:

yes i have seen. You have delved away frm my original question.
Initially the 3k was optional but from recent info from those who registered not quite long, complained that they can't proceed further in printing their green card without making the payment. Its obvious that one has to pay in order to complete their registration.
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by ArcToyin(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dparagon:

Initially the 3k was optional but from recent info from those who registered not quite long, complained that they can't proceed further in printing their green card without making the payment. Its obvious that one has to pay in order to complete their registration.
kk. Thanks. I will go and register quickly then. Are you thro wit urs?
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by segungbenga: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Do you have a specific state in mind for NYSC service? Work your NYSC posting to any state of your choice..100% guaranteed...07031625880
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Odunharry(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
MizJayne:

Ook, thanks
welcome
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Dparagon(m): 2:24am On Mar 18, 2015
ArcToyin:

kk. Thanks. I will go and register quickly then. Are you thro wit urs?
Yes I am and have my call up number with me.
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by nifesi01(f): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
pls if there is mistake in the name and sex with the senate list of NYSC, are we to go back to school to correct them or there is still be verification period for d correction
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Rajman45(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Someone just post this to me. Nysc alert !!!According to
a reliable source , d payment of d #600 for d Id card will
be made on monday n tuesday(jst 2 days only)so u re
advised to ask 4 someone whose in scul to help u pay
or u go urself. Be at alert
I thought the 3k is for everything... But the call up letter
and nysc id

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident / Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here / FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.