Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Why GEJ Has To Continue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why GEJ Has To Continue (667 Views)

Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP / Kogi: Court Gives INEC Permission To Continue Election / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why GEJ Has To Continue by Pato5(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jonathan wants to develop Nigeria.
Every sincere Nigerian can attest to that.
Buhari wants to fight
corruption( this is the pinnacle of his campaign).
Very easy to settle.
Let Jonathan continue as president, Buhari will be appointed
the chairman of EFCC.
with buhari's acclaimed record of anti corruption lord, he will punish corrupt politicians severely.
Case closed.
Re: Why GEJ Has To Continue by stevecantrell: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pato5:
Jonathan wants to develop Nigeria.
Every sincere Nigerian can attest to that.
Buhari wants to fight
corruption( this is the pinnacle of his campaign).
Very easy to settle.
Let Jonathan continue as president, Buhari will be appointed
the chairman of EFCC.
with buhari's acclaimed record of anti corruption lord, he will punish corrupt politicians severely.
Case closed.

I'm not convinced, let him re-develop our plundered foreign reserves, our moribund currency and non existent ECA first.

Or do you prefer he puts the country deeper in debt to 'develop' it ?

Stop kidding yourself !
Re: Why GEJ Has To Continue by Pato5(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
stevecantrell:

I'm not convinced, let him re-develop our plundered foreign reserves, our moribund currency and non existent ECA first.

Or do you prefer he puts the country deeper in debt to 'develop' it ?

Stop kidding yourself !
He can't perform magic bro.
it's a gradual process that may not yield immediate result.
we will appreciate in the long run
Re: Why GEJ Has To Continue by stevecantrell: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pato5:

He can't perform magic bro.
it's a gradual process that may not yield immediate result.
we will appreciate in the long run

But my good man, GEJ has already performed so much magic with the commonwealth of Nigeria I think he should take a bow.

Do you want figures in the shift of these indices ECA, Foreign reserves, NGN/USD on the parallel market etc ?

Let's face it, GEJ hasn't been sincere with Nigerians and now with the latest move, he's lost all credibility as an incumbent who can return to power by popular demand and popular demand only.

Can he really return to aso rock without "additional help" ? Be sincere.
Re: Why GEJ Has To Continue by Pato5(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
stevecantrell:

But my good man, GEJ has already performed so much magic with the commonwealth of Nigeria I think he should take a bow.

Do you want figures in the shift of these indices ECA, Foreign reserves, NGN/USD on the parallel market etc ?

Let's face it, GEJ hasn't been sincere with Nigerians and now with the latest move, he's lost all credibility as an incumbent who can return to power by popular demand and popular demand only.

Can he really return to aso rock without "additional help" ? Be sincere.
be truthful to yourself, does he have an alternative ( viable opponent)?
other than anti corruption crusade APC is promising, what do they have to offer ( APC houses corrupt politicians too).
NB I'm not pro-PDP but I really don't want to regret my choice in 2years time.

(1) (Reply)

29 Year Old Woman Kills Self Because She Was Unmarried, Childless & Almost 30 / Sbrs Is Burning / Lexus Rs350 Nigeria Uses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.