Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Hilarious Things You Ever Did When You Were In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Things You Ever Did When You Were In Secondary School (424 Views)

How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Things You Ever Did When You Were In Secondary School by DaZion(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Many of us have done all sorts of funny things back in secondary school...

Mine was "Throwing Stones over the Roof of the Principal's office"...
Share Yours!
Re: Hilarious Things You Ever Did When You Were In Secondary School by DanceVille: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
Slapping Girl's butt..
Re: Hilarious Things You Ever Did When You Were In Secondary School by buygala(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
giving a Junior Student 10naira to go buy FAN yoghurt for me, and bring 325naira change embarassed

COMMAND DAY SECONDARY SCHOOL- breeding bastards since 0.000005 bc
Re: Hilarious Things You Ever Did When You Were In Secondary School by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
If any senior dare flogged me on what i didn't commit.. I'll write all sort of bad thing against him in the school wall atymz drawing him. Also school orchard was my second home, i live there, even when others are in the hostel, i will sneakout to the orchard plugging apple fruit both ripe and unripe ones, also climbing the school fence peeping at the female student taking bath, stupidity sha, i gain nothing than to get ere'ction.

(1) (Reply)

News! 2014/15 Nekede 2nd Batch Evening Programme List Is Out.cal_09034077456 / Check Out The Amazing Bridges Built For Animals. / Score Above 250 Dis Year Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.