Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Won,t You Re Awake? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Won,t You Re Awake? (855 Views)

Reasons Why We Sleep Through Church Service But Stay Awake For A 3 Hour Movie / Awake And Watch Tower Books Of Jehovah Witnesses Are The Sources Of Satan / Watchtower And Awake: The Most Distributed Magazines In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Won,t You Re Awake? by qosfat: 3:07am On Jan 03, 2009
muslim student society
Re: Won,t You Re Awake? by qosfat: 3:20am On Jan 03, 2009
mssn we are sleeping and i hope this is the best forum 4 us to spread islam, loaging complain,and meeting our self on net,instead having programme every day.so that this wil reduse the stress of people coming from far places.startin 4rm the central branches.locals,& state.let us be globalised.more post on this, so we can lift up the image of islam.
Re: Won,t You Re Awake? by JJYOU: 3:29am On Jan 03, 2009
qosfat:

mssn we are sleeping and i hope this is the best forum 4 us to spread islam, loaging complain,and meeting our self on net,instead having programme every day.so that this wil reduse the stress of people coming from far places.startin from the central branches.locals,& state.let us be globalised.more post on this, so we can lift up the image of islam.
how do you explain and make sence of this kind sir?

I was born a Muslim became a Christain when I was 14 because my mum decided to convert back to her former religion. I was a very good christain I must say, but left the entire religion when i found out that prayers was a farce(I even try to lay hands on sick people before so that they could get healed but nothing happened Grin). There was a day back in kano during the religious crisis of 2004, I was together with a group of friends(VERY VERY strong christains) when the crisis got to where we were. The crisis began around 2 pm after the slaves of Allah were giving moral and spiritual invigoration after the friday prayers. We(about 15 of us) were in church when the crisis came to where we where. When the rumours started flying that the moslems had come about we all ran away but had to come back into the church when we realised that the church would be safer for us. I told them that i would go out and keep an eye on the moslems because as a an hausa guy(who speaks the language perfectly) who was also a former moslem and could recite the koran very well I had no problem staying outside. My friends strated praying in ernest to God to come and save them. To cut the story short the slaves of Allah came and went into the church, I lied to them that I was a muslim and begged them to spare my friends but they refused. When they got into the church my freinds were so confident that Jesus will save them, they prayed to God to send his angels to come and blind the eyes of the moslem assailants, they were more than confident that it would happen. There had no fear on their faces and prayed in the front of the moslem killers with full confidence since prayer was the only thing they could do. The killer slaves of Allah waited for them to finish praying some of them(killer slaves of Allah) bursted out laughing because they were amazed at the way my freinds were speaking in tongues and praying even in the face of death while the other killers patiently waited. After about 10 minutes one of the killers cut the chase and started slamming my friends with his spear. They killed all the males among them (9) and raped all the females. Since them my belief in the God of the bible dropped 50%. When I went to sweden my belief droped futher to about 70%. After I opened my eyes to the world, did my personal research on how the bible was written, why it was written and all the fallacies that were inside my belief droped futher to about 90%. Now that I am in Nigeria I am confident to say that the God of the bible is a farce, Allah is a farce and all the Gods that Nigerians worship are are a BIG joke. So poster go ahead and tell your girl she deserves to know the truth, as for friends and family please don't for now until you are completely independent. Nigeria is a place were you could be killed for openly displaying your lack of belief in God.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=213688.msg3296006#msg3296006
Re: Won,t You Re Awake? by qosfat: 3:55am On Jan 03, 2009
i think you are a big lier,and pharhaps' am not discriminating on any religion,am trying to call my muslim member into remembrance to re awake, if you want to discriminate you will not post here.i hope you see the topic before all dis lies stories you are telling me.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine No Superstition - De-conversion Of Catholic Priest At Infidelguy Show / Gani Fawehinmi's Faith / Conversational Poem With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.